- 1. WONDERS FROM TAMILNADU
2. Madurai Meenakshi temple. 3.
- This enormous construction is from 16 thcentury done by the Nayaks, spread on 180,000 square meters.
- It has 12 temple towers, minimum height being 50 meters. The southern tower is the tallest with 53 meters ht.
5. Pancha (5) Rathas Mamallapuram. 6.
- They are from late 7 thcentury by the Pallavas. and all are monolith Indian rock-cut architecture .
- These corridors are around the temple lined with ornamental pillars, as long as 1 km in length .
9. ROCK FORT, TRICHY 10.
- Specialty of this rock : It is the oldest , dating back to 3800 million years. And is the only rock (hillock 83 mts ht) in the flat plains of the city Trichy..
VIVEKANANDA ROCK MEMORIAL 12.
- Vivekananda rock memorial is a sacred monument built on a rock in the ocean 500 mts off mainland. Swami Vivekananda said to have swam to this rock for meditation in 1852 to attain enlightenment
13. The Senate House at Chennai 14.
- Completed in the year of 1873, in the University campus, It displays a unique blend of Indo Saracenic style of architecture..
15. PRAGADEESWARAR TEMPLE TANJAVUR 16.
- One of the tallest temple tower, (65 meters), with a unique feature, the shadow will never occur during noon at anytime of the year.
17. KANADUKATHAN CHETINAD PALACE 18.
- It is huge extending over 40,000 square feet and rooms embellished with use of Burmese teak wood, Italian marble and English steel.
19. THE END