Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Wireframe Examples5
- 1. Nancy N. AdamsWireframe and Mockup Examples
- 2. This wireframe is a view of the page layout. Heald Street Horse Farm1.0 Amy Gage owns this farm and gives the ridinglessons. This section includes important contactinformation as well as close up photos of two ofthe horses on the farm.I put the title/Welcome here, but, if the site was 1.1going to have more pages, or to add morepages later, a menu could go here.Each tab represents a separate page and is the 1.2only menu area on the site with links to thefollowing pages:Amy Gage: Life-long EquestrianAbout Us Amy got her first pony at age 6 and participated Riding Lessons in bothBoarding 4-H and Pony Club as a child. She rode western Camp as a kid but switched to English riding when her Find Us (Map) family moved to England in 1975. In 1983, sheThree slideshows are listed here, though more 1.3could be added as more pictures are taken ofriding lessons and other Horse Farmoccasions.Flash slideshows are shown here. Of the 1.4slideshows included so far, two are collectionsof students during riding lessons. Another is ofa painting paryt at the Farm in 2010.1.5This section is one scrolling page of text and photos, an introduction to the horses on the farm.Contact Amy Gage at 978-302-8024 (mobile).Or send an inquiry to Amy at email@example.com and she will get back toyou.Youll find this site at:http://www.healdstreethorsefarm.com
- 3. Heald Street Horse Farm 1.0 Amy Gage owns this farm and gives the riding lessons. This section includes important contact information as well as close up photos of two of the horses on the farm.Amy Gage: Life-long Equestrian
- 5. GENEVA Group, Inc.April - June 2010Information Architect/Web Designer Designed functional transaction additions (registration, login, order placementand history, size charts, etc.) for eCommerce site catalog in the fashion industry. Creatred Information Architecture, Wireframes, Mockups for use with NAV andSana.
- 6. GENEVA Group, Inc. April- June 2010Information Architect/Web Designer Catalogue Request
- 7. GENEVA Group, Inc. April -June 2010Information Architect/Web Designer Designing functional transaction additions (registration, login, order placement and history, size charts, etc.) for eCommerce site catalog in the fashion industry. Creating Information Architecture, Wireframes, Mockups for use with NAV and Sana.
- 8. GENEVA Group, Inc.April - June2010Information Architect/Web Designer General Sales Order
- 9. GENEVA Group, Inc. April - June2010Information Architect/Web DesignerOrder Form
- 10. GENEVA Group, Inc.April - June2010Information Architect/Web Designer Shopping Basket
- 11. READBIND, Inc. Nov,2008 May, 2009
- 12. READBIND, Inc.Nov,2008 May, 2009 Wireframes
- 13. READBIND, Inc. Nov,2008 May, 2009
- 14. Readbind, Inc. Nov,2008 May, 2009 Mockups Ideas
- 15. Hill HollidayJuly2008 August, 2008Information Architect Consultant Reviewing, researching and redesigning IA for a New England telephone company FairPointwebsite.
- 16. Hill Holliday July2008 August, 2008
- 17. Hill HollidayAugust October, 2007 FairPoint Mockups
- 18. Hill HollidayAugust October, 2007 FairPoint Mockups
- 19. BACKCHANNELMEDIA August October, 2007UI Designer Redesigned company website, portal and product interfaces for Start-Up. Created wireframes/ use cases.
- 20. BackChannelMedia August October,2007Mockups
- 21. Competitive Analysis Example ClassificationCompetitive Analysis Example Customer Care Competitive Analysis Example Packages, Products & Services Competitive Analysis Example Web Technology The Competitive Analysis is the means to Identifying competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own product or service. It is a critical part of the companys marketing plan, evaluating competitors by placing them in strategic groups according to how directly they compete for a share of the customers dollar.BACK For each competitor or strategic group, their product or service, its profitability,CHANNELgrowth pattern, marketing objectives and assumptions, current and pastMEDIAstrategies are listed, as well as organizational and cost structure, strengths and weaknesses, and size (in sales) of the competitors business.Aug, 2007 Oct,2007
- 22. Knights of ColumbusNov, 2006 Feb, 2007Catholic Information Services (CIS)- Site Map
- 23. Knights of Columbus Nov, 2006 Feb, 2007Catholic Information ServicesWireframes & Mockups
- 24. Knights of ColumbusNov,2006 Feb, 2007Catholic Information Services
- 25. Knights of ColumbusNov,2006 Feb, 2007IntroWeb Designer: Redesigned theUser Experience for amicro site, includingsite maps andnavigation. for theKofC 125tthAnniversary. Reviewed webfinancial applicationprototypes fordesign/usability issuesfor local KofCtreasurers and maderecommendations formore findable contentand more user friendlynavigation.
- 26. Knights of Columbus Nov, 2006 Feb, 2007Member Billing & Accounting InformationSearch
- 27. Knights of Columbus Nov, 2006 Feb, 2007Member Billing & Accounting Information Billing Address
- 28. Knights of Columbus Nov, 2006 Feb, 2007Member Billing & Accounting InformationBilling Information
- 29. Hewlett Packard2007UI Consultant: As a member of a global web team, designed the next iteration of a dynamic, interactiveGlobal Customer Agent site through functional specs, leading the information and userexperience design process, designing customization mockups, including Web 2.0 screendesign mockups and winning the approval of the developers to add social networking thatwould allow the users to help each other.. Performed heuristic evaluation and contextual inquiry, creating prototypes, suggestingWeb 2.0 social networking solutions for large internal portal for worldwide group(s) of18,000 service agents.
- 30. Hewlett Packard2007
- 31. BCBSMA (Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of MA)2004Creative Director Managed and mentored an offshore team of UI Developers generating a new, very large, Java-based Provider Portal forpeople working in Doctors offices, making creative recommendations regarding usability and design. Collaborated with client, design firm, project managers, and business analysts to create wireframes, mockups andtemplates.
- 32. General Motors Mockups 2003
- 33. Iron Mountain2001Search Criteria
- 34. Iron Mountain2001Send a Message
- 35. Iron Mountain2001Login & Change Password