PC SOFTWARE 3-AXIS GIMBAL MANUAL -...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of PC SOFTWARE 3-AXIS GIMBAL MANUAL -...
3-AXIS GIMBAL MANUAL
(1) Post Set X1
(2) MORPHEUS H3D-360 Controller X 1
(3) MORPHEUS H3D-360 Gimbal Unit X 1
(4) USB Cable X 1
(5) Dampering Balls (Bigger) X 5
(6) Damping Balls X 5
(7) *Fastener Rings X 4
(8) *Rubber Rings X 4
(9) *PPM Control Cable X 1
(10) Gimbal Mount X1
The S-BUS output comes with full functions which have been defined channel number:
● Channel 1: ROLL Control ● Channel 2: Return to Home(Center Point)
● Channel 3: TILT Control ● Channel 4: PAN Control ● Channel 5: Mode Switch(Head Following & Head Lock)
Uses the USB adapter to connect with your PC, Normally the Windows can find the driver automatically, you could find the PORT number in the device Manager.
Launch the TTR Morpheus Gimbal Assistant, choose the correct port number and click Connect.
BEEP BEEP will be shouted after the connection succeed, the parameters will be read out automatically.
More information can view the tutorial videos on our TTR official website (www.ttrobotix.com) or YouTubechannel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderTigerVideo)
MORPHEUS H3D-360 for GOPRO 3-Axis Gimbal has been finished with all the adjustments before shipping from the factory. It means you just need a few assembly then you can use.
WeightStabilization frequencyInput voltage(DC)TILT travel angleROLL travel anglePAN travel angle
280g ( without GOPRO )5200Hz7.4V ~ 22.2V ( 2S ~ 6S Lipo )±45 degree±45 degree360 degrees with unlimited rotation
Built-in AV output no need flight control system support.
7.4V ~ 22.2V ( 2S ~ 6S Lipo )DC IN
Connect to PC forfirmware upgrading
THIS SIDE MUST FACE UP
3.5mm Headset Interface with
Dual Control Connect to S-BUS receiver channel for control TILT, ROLL and PAN
Single ControlConnect to PPM receiverchannel for TILT controllingand 360 degrees with unlimitedrotation for PAN Controlling
(2) Dual Control Only S-BUS output channel mode provides full functions. 2 receivers are required.
THE RECOMMEND OPERATION METHODS:
(1) Single ControlPlease Connect PWM cable for TILT Controlling
and 360 degrees with unlimited rotation for PAN
Controlling, The TILT and PAN controlling required
two receiver AUX channel.
360 degrees with unlimited rotation for PAN Controlling:This feature controls the PAN Controlling, after the knob turn to the center point then gimbal will stop the rotation of the left or right.Turn the control knob left & right three times and center the knob, the gimbal will return to the original center position.
It does not required to supply the power to the receiver when under dual control mode, the H3D-360 controller will supply the power to the receiver via the S-BUS.
(1) GainsThere are 2 gains, Position Gain and Acceleration Gain.
● Pos. Gain: Inclined the gimbal to one position slowly and watch the image is horizontal or not, if not just adjust the Pos.
● Acc. Gain: After adjusting the Pos. Gain, Inclined the gimbal to one position quickly and watch the image is horizontal in
time, if not just adjust the Acc. Gain.
The MORPHEUS H3D-360 has preload factory setting which is ready to install. Calibrate when necessary.
THE PARAMETERS AS BELOW:
*Depend on different package, the accessories are different.
(2) Gimbal ControlThe MORPHEUS H3D-360 provides 2 ways to control the gimbal, Linear Mode or Tracking Mode.
● Linear Mode: Push the stick to high or low for moving the camera mount to up or down until the stick back to midpoint.
● Tracking Mode: Push the stick to high or low, the camera mount will follow the stick position.
(3) Sensor Offset Parameters Please do not set these parameters without supporting.
(1) KEEP THE GIMBAL IN ABSOLUTE STILL AND DO NOT MOVE OR TOUCH IT DURING INITIALIZATION.(2) Do not use BEC for the gimbal power, use 2~6S Lipo battery.
(3) Make sure the center of gravity of the gimbal is correct before using.
(4) It does not required to supply the power to the S-BUS receiver, the MORPHEUS H3D-360 only support S-BUS 1.
Read this disclaimer carefully before using this product. By using this product, you hereby agree to this disclaimer and
signify that you have read them thoroughly. Please strictly follow the instruction manual to assemble and use this product.
The manufacturer and seller assume no liability for any resulting damage or injury arising from the operation or use of this
Push Speed: Setup the camera mount moving speed. High value set high speed, low value set low speed.
(1) Turn off the MORPHEUS H3D-360.
(2) Uses the USB cable to connect with your PC, Normally the
windows can find the driver automatically, you will find the PORT
number in the device manager.
(3) Select the COM port number.
(4) Open the firmware file ( *.bin ).
(5) Click “Load and Connect” button.
(6) Turn on the MORPHEUS H3D-360, it will upgrade the firmware
Please do not touch anything and keep the power on during the upgrade, if the upgrade is unseccessful please back to STEP 1 and try again.
Manufactured by :Thunder Tiger Corp.(Ningbo)28 Jin-Feng Road, Liang Hui Industrial Park, Yuyao, Zhejiang 315400 China
Distributed by :HRP DistributingHRP Distributing2034 South 3850 West Salt Lake City, UT 84104 USA
For customer service please [email protected]@thundertigerusa.comTel : 1-844-887-6268Attn : TT Support
Distributed by / Vertrieb :THUNDER TIGER EUROPE GmbH,Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 1, 86453 Dasing, Germany
For customer service please [email protected]
Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy
Distributed by :Thunder Tiger CorporationNo.7 6th Road, Industry Park,Taichung, Taiwan 40755
For customer service please [email protected] : 886-4-23591632
For Other Countries ■