Happy Grandparents' Day
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Happy Grandparents' Day
- 1. Grandparents Assembly
The joys of being a grandparent
Tuesday 7 September, 2010
Excellence Integrity Learning
- 2. Never too young and never too oldto enjoy life with Grandma
- 3. Its amazing how grandparents seem so young,
once you become one.
- 4. Grandmothers hold our tiny hands for just a little while,
But our hearts forever.
- 5. Grandchildren dont stay young forever,
which is good because Grandfathers have only so many horsey rides in them.
- 6. The writing is on the wall-means that
your grandchildren found the crayons.
- 7. By the time the youngest children have learned to keep the house tidy.
The oldest grandchildren are on hand to tear it to pieces.
- 8. An hour with your grandchildren can make you feel young again..
Anything longer than that, and you start to age quickly.
- 9. Grandparents are similar to a piece of string -
Handy to have around and easily wrapped around the little fingers of their grandchildren
- 10. A garden of love grows in a grandparents heart
And forever in ours as well. We love you Grandma and Grandpa