Webinar 1 content no notes
Embed Size (px)
How to... change your auto-enrolment support
Transcript of Webinar 1 content no notes
- 1. How tochange your auto-enrolment support Ruth Rayers Director of Customer Service 10th September 2014
- 2. Topics Why would I need to change my auto-enrolment support? Why would I want to do this now? The mechanics Managing your data Communicating the changes Integrating the processes Questions
- 3. Ive just finished stagingwhy do I need to change my support?
- 4. But why now?
- 5. The mechanicsmanaging your data
- 6. The mechanicsmanaging your data
- 7. Youve got the right datanow what Consistency is key Data validation and field matching
- 8. What about the history? How do you keep a full audit history of your scheme if changing suppliers? 6 years or 4 years? What you need to understand? Will my old provider keep it and provide easy access to it? If so, will they charge to keep these records? Will my new provider take all historical information?
- 9. Communicating the change
- 10. Processes and integration Making it all work together The knock on effects Scheme management files
- 11. Summary The time to act is now Take what you did for auto-enrolment and learn from it Reclaim your job There is support out there Tel - 01527 571 300 E-mail - email@example.com Guide - www.johnsonfleming.com/guide/8
- 12. Important information THIS DOCUMENT IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed or any other recipient expressly authorised by Johnson Fleming Limited, in writing or otherwise, to receive the same. If you are not the addressee or authorised recipient of this document, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Past performance is not a guide to the future. Potential for profit is accompanied by the possibility of loss. The value of investment funds and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the original amount invested. The content of this presentation is for information purposes, it does not represent personal financial advice and is not recommendation that contributions to the Group Personal Pension Plan will meet all of your future financial requirements for retirement. If you have any doubts as to whether the content of this presentation meets your personal needs you should seek independent financial advice. Johnson Fleming has joined alliances with specialist business associates who are able to provide personal advice, at your request. These carefully selected business partners reserve the right to charge a fee for these services which would be agreed in advance before they undertake any work on your behalf. Johnson Fleming Group Limited is authorised as a Firm of Financial Advisers and our permitted business activity is advising and arranging life insurance, pensions, investments and general insurance contracts. Johnson Fleming Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Register number 599255, see http://www.fca.org.uk/register for registration details) and registered in England and Wales No 06272390. Johnson Fleming Limited (FCA 215110), Johnson Fleming Administration Services Limited (FCA 480883) and Johnson Fleming Services Limited (FCA 606750) are Appointed Representatives of Johnson Fleming Group Limited. Registered Office: Johnson Fleming Group Limited, Fleming House, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove B60 3AL. JF10092014