Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Reported speech
- 1. Let's play journalists!!
- A list of people I have interviewed about their routines, and current projects:
- George Clooney
- Jun Jos Ballesta
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Jessica Alba
- Barack Obama
2. George Clooney
- Q: "Do you travel around the world?"
- A: "Yes, I travel a lot."
- I asked George if he travelled around the world, and he told me that he travelled a lot.
3. George Clooney
- Q: "Do you like Nespresso?"
- A: "Yes, I like it a lot".
- I asked George if he liked Nespresso, and he said (that) he liked it a lot".
4. Juan Jos Ballesta
- Q:" Which is your first film,El bolaorPlanta Cuarta ?
- A: "I can't remember"
- I asked Juanjo which his first film was, and he told me he couldn't remember -he was joking".
5. Juan Jos Ballesta
- I asked him where he went on holiday, and he said he usually went to Valencia
- Q: " Where do you go on holiday?"
- A: "I usually go to Valencia."
- Q: "What is your favourite song?".
- A: "It isDon't Stop The Music"
- I asked her what her favourite song was, and she said it wasDon't Stop The Music
- I asked her what you had to do to become a superstar, and she said you have to work very hard."
- Q: " What must you do to become a superstar?"
- A: "You must work very hard."
8. Sarah Jessica Parker
- Q: "What is your favourite episode ofSex in New York ?
- A: "Oh!, I like them all"
- I asked Sarah what her favourite episode ofSex In New Yorkwas, and she said (that) she liked them all"
9. Sarah Jessica Parker
- I asked Sarah if she wanted to marry me, and she told me (that) she was sorry, but she was already married.
- Q: "Do you want to marry me?"
- A: "I'm sorry, but I am already married".
10. Jessica Alba
- Q: "Where are you from?'"
- A: "I'm from the USA"
- I asked Jessica where she was from, and she said she was from the USA.
11. Jessica Alba
- Q: "What is your most important film?"
- A: "I think it isFantastic Four ".
- I asked Jessica what her most important film was, and she said it wasFantastic Four ".
12. Barack Obama
- Q: "What do you think about racism?
- A: "It is a big problem in the world".
- I asked Obama what he thought about racism, and he said it was a big problem in the world".
13. Barack Obama
- I asked him how often he had meetings, and he told me that he had meetings every single day.
- Q: "How often do you have meetings?
- A: "I have meetings every single day".