*PMP®, PgMP - Cambridge Education...PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of *PMP®, PgMP - Cambridge Education...PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is...
• Benchmark for the recruitment, training and development of project management sta�.• Marketing tool by demonstrating the company’s commitment to excellence in project management and the competence of its sta� at managing projects.• In addition to your employee’s technical quali�cation, it provide con�dence to your Clients that your company had the team of Project Management Certi�ed Professionals and can handle the project more professionally and cost e�ective.• Enhanced retention of sta� & increased sta� morale Improve ment in the level of support o�ered to end users• Promotion of e�ective implementation of new products, technologies, and /or solutions• Decreased reliance on highly – paid outside consulting sta�• Better customer service and higher reported customer satisfaction.
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUAL
*PMP®, PgMP® and PMI® REP logos are the registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, USA.
In this 21st Century our priorities for managing projects has changed. Project Management, once considered nice to have, is now recognized as necessity for survival. Organizations that were opponents of project management are now advocates. Management educators of the 1970s and 1980s, who preached that could not work, are now staunch supporters. Project Management is here to stay.
This course is addressed not only to those Project Engineers and Project Managers who wish to understand and improve upon their project management skills, but also to those functional managers and upper level executives who must provide contin-uous support to all projects. During the past several years, management’s knowledge and understanding of project management has matured to the point where almost every company and industry is using project management in form or another. These companies have come to the realization that project management and productivity are related. Project Management training is inevitable to all organization.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is considered by many as the “ gold standard” of global project management certification. This credential, which is ISO 9001: 2000 compliant, connotes the holder as one who has demon-strated the knowledge, experience, and leadership skills required to competently practice project management.
Whether you’re an individual working towards the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification, or an executive looking to improve your organization’s ability to deliver projects success-fully, Cambridge Education has the experience and commit-ment to provide the knowledge and tools you need.agement.
• Registered Education Provider of PMI, USA.• 35 Hours of In-House Training – highly unique knowledge delivery methodology• Conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with 20+ years of industry experience, Certi�ed and trained individually more than 3000+ Professionals @Cambridge.• Real time case studies and examples.• Unlimited Access to Simulation Exam – highly proved one.• Certi�cate of Attendance• Exam Approval Application Guidance• Assistance for PMI Membership & RMP® Exam Booking• 31 Years of Business Excellence!
• Be a more valuable contributor to your company, make more money and receive recognition with in your organization through potential job promotions.
• You will be able to develop accurate project schedules to help you meet timelines, track resources, antici pate risks, deliver projects on time and keep projects within budget.
• Help you successfully manage terms across organizational and global boundaries.
• You will be able to determine the correct number and type of resources for your project to ensure its success, saving you time and costly mistakes.
• Helps develop team-building skills. You will work more smoothly and achieve a higher level of commitment with your team members- even team members who don’t report to you.
• Con�dently develop success criteria and methods to clarify demonstrate a project’s success.
• Discover how to use resources more e�ciently, improve stakeholder communications and multitask in a more e�cient manner.
• Help you and your team communicates more e�ectively, resulting in less downtime and smoother work�ow.
• Through participation in the certi�cation process, individuals enhance their con�dence in their management and general business knowledge.
Abu Dhabi Tel.: +971 2 632 3202 Fax: +971 2 631 1218Dubai Tel.: +971 4 397 5000 Fax: +971 4 397 8700Sharjah Tel.: +971 6 573 1414 Fax: +971 6 572 0202
• Program Managers • Project Managers • Project Leaders • Project Administrators • Project Team Leaders • Engineers • Functional Managers • Contract Managers • Software Developers / Analysts• Executives from: 1) Oil/Gas 2) IT 3) Construction 4) Banking • Any individual who involve in any kind of projects. • Graduate & Post Graduate students.
Why @ Cambridge Education?:
Who SHOULD ATTEND:
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUAL
Module 1: IntroductionModule 2: Project EnvironmentModule 3: Role of the Project ManagerModule 4: Project Integration ManagementModule 5: Project Scope ManagementModule 6: Project Schedule ManagementModule 7: Project Cost Management
Module 8: Project Quality ManagementModule 9: Project Resource ManagementModule 10: Project Communications ManagementModule 11: Project Risk ManagementModule 12: Project Procurement ManagementModule 13: Project Stakeholder ManagementModule 14: Code of Conduct
[email protected] www.cambridgeeducation.net*PMP®, PgMP® and PMI® REP logos are the registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, USA.