Part Two - The Exciting Part
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Part Two - The Exciting Part
- 1. Pros and Cons of Business ModelsBy Val A. Slastnikov, Business Models Expert 2010 Digitizer Group. All rights reserved
2. PART TWO (The Exciting Part) 3.
- The Direction you takedepends on your VALUES, ATTITUDE & SUCCESS OPTIONS
- Valueis a concept that describes the beliefs of an individual or culture.
- - Wikipedia
- A belief is a pattern in the brain that has been reinforced through time.- John Assaraf
6. Values are Forever
- Valueis something that we strongly believe in, and values usually do not change like diamonds, they retain their constant importance in our lives.
- The most valuable things in life are also the mostscarce , it is something that we do not have enough of.
8. What does it mean to us?
- We should be workingthe hardestat achieving things that we valuethe most .
9. Common Values
- All for one and one for all
- Concern for others
- Content over form
- Continuous improvement
- Country, love of (Patriotism)
- Customer satisfaction
- Delight of being, joy
- Ease of Use
- Family feeling
- Global view
- Good will
- Hard work
- Honesty, Truthfulness
- Inner peace, Calmness, Quietude, Tranquility
10. Common Values
- Love, Romance
- Maximum utilization (of time, resources)
- Peace, Non-violence
- Personal growth
- Positive attitude
- Problem Solving
- Respect for others
- Rule of Law
- Satisfying others
11. What are your Values?
- You need to make a List of Values
- (a list of things you value the most)
12. Attitude of Gratitude
- Andyou need to make a Gratitude List
- (a list of things you already feel grateful for)
13. What am I grateful for?
- I am grateful for my:
- I feel grateful for:
- Being born in this country
- Being able to get rid of my debt
- The food on my table
- The Partner that I have in my life
- The Mentor that I was able to find
- The Sun that is shining
- The Birds that are singing
14. Compare the Lists
- See if the things you value the most (on your Values List) are already present in your life (on your Gratitude List).
- If you dont have enough of what you value the most you have some work to do!
15. Example: Lack of Friends
- Lets say that you value friendship very highly, but you dont have many friends on your Gratitude List right nowCan you change it?
- OF COURSE YOU CAN!
- Social group
- Doctors office
- Grocery store, etc.
16. What does this mean to you? YOU HAVE SUCCESS OPTIONS! Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 17. Retire Biz Work Study Success Options 18. HARDER SMARTER BETTER SOONER Retire Biz Work Study Success Options 19. 20. Complaints are important!
- If people complain there is a problem. If theres a problem theres a solution.
- If you can solve problems you can build a business around it. Rich Schefren
21. Where do you go from here? 22.
- CLICK HERE TO GO TO
- PART THREE