Hegel presentaciones ppt
of 22 /22
Embed Size (px)
MAESTRIA EN DIDACTICAS DEL IDIOMA INGLES UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL PEDRO RUIZ GALLOLAMBAYEQUE- PERU
Transcript of Hegel presentaciones ppt
- 1.UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL PEDRO RUIZ GALLO MAESTRIA EN EDUCACIONMENCIONDIDACTICAS DEL IDIOMA INGLESCurso : Filosofay EpistemologaH E G E L Lic. Lupe Rivera GonzalesDocente . Dr. Wilson Lozano Diaz
2. 3. Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel ( August 27, 1770 November 14, 1831) 4. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 1.- What theory Hegel sustains?
- George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was aGerman philosopher , one of the creators ofGerman Idealism . Hishistoricistandidealistaccount ofrealityas a whole revolutionizedEuropean philosophyand was an important precursor toContinental philosophyandMarxism .
5. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 2.- What philosophy type Hegel develops?
- Hegel developed acomprehensive philosophical framework , or "system", to account in an integrated and developmental way for the relation ofmindandnature , thesubjectandobjectofknowledge , andpsychology , thestate ,history ,art ,religionand philosophy. In particular, he developed aconceptofmind or spiritthat manifested itself in a set of contradictions and oppositions that it ultimatelyintegrated and united , without eliminating either pole or reducing one to the other.Examples of such contradictions include those between nature andfreedom , and betweenimmanenceandtranscendence .
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS 3.-Where he was born?Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was born on August 27, 1770 inStuttgart , in the DuchyWrttembergin southwestern Germany. 7. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 4.-Where received their first studies?
- Hegel attended the seminar of Tubingen
- ( a seminar of the Protestant Church in Wrttemberg)where two fellow students were to become vital to his developmenthis exact contemporary, the poetFriedrich Hlderlin , and the younger brilliant philosopher-to-beFriedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling .
8. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 5.- Which the first writings that realized Hegel?
- In Tubingen Seminars Hegelcomposed the text which has become known as the "Life of Jesus" and a book-length manuscript entitled "The Positivity of the Christian Religion".While in Frankfurt Hegel composed the essay "Fragments on Religion and Love". In 1799 he wrote another essay entitled "The Spirit of Christianity and Its Fate" which was not published during his lifetime. Writings of Youth have been study object and interpretation from their publication at the beginning of the XX century.
9. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 6.- Mention their main works?
- Hegel published only four books during his life:
- ThePhenomenology of Spirit (or Phenomenology of Mind), his account of the evolution of consciousness from sense-perception to absolute knowledge, published in 1807;
- TheScience of Logic , the logical andmetaphysicalcore of his philosophy, in three volumes, published in 1811, 1812, and 1816 (revised 1831);
- Encyclopedia of the Philosophical Sciences , a summary of his entire philosophical system, which was originally published in 1816 and revised in 1827 and 1830; and
- TheElements of the Philosophy of Right , his political philosophy, published in 1822. In the latter, he criticizedvon Haller 's reactionary work, which claimed that laws were not necessary. He also published some articles early in his career and during his Berlin period. A number of other works on thephilosophy of history ,religion ,aesthetics , and thehistory of philosophywere compiled from the lecture notes of his students and published posthumously.
10. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 7.-Why was difficult to understand the writings of Hegel?
- Hegel's writing style is difficult to read; he is described byBertrand Russellin the History of Western Philosophy as the single most difficult philosopher to understand. This is partly because Hegel tried to develop a new form of thinking and logic, which he called " speculative reason " and which includes the more famous concept of " dialectic ", to try to overcome what he saw as the limitations of both common sense and of traditional philosophy at grasping philosophical problems and the relation between thought and reality.
11. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 8.-What meant for Hegel mind and spirit "?
- "Mind" and "Spirit" are the common English translations of Hegel's use of the German " Geist ." Some have argued that either of these terms overly "psychologize" Hegel , implying a kind of disembodied, solipsistic consciousness likeghostor "soul." Geist combines the meaning of spiritas in god, ghost or mindwith an intentional force .
12. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 9.-How explained Hegelthe concept of Dialectical
- The three moments
- of dialectical process are:
- First moment: Thesis.Position. Inmediatez. Indetermination. To be in yes.
- Second moment: Antithesis. Negation or contradiction. Mediation. . Determination. To be for yes, objetivacin. Alienation could be added.
- Third moment: Synthesis.Negation of the negation
- and superacin
13. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 10.- Which is the relationship between the theory Hegelian and the Marxist theory?
14. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS 15. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 11.- Which were the main ideas Hegelianism?
- Hegel's main philosophical project was to take these contradictions and tensions and interpret them as part of a comprehensive, evolving, rational unity that, in different contexts, he called "the absolute idea" or "absolute knowledge".
- According to Hegel, the main characteristic of this unity was that it evolved through and manifested itself incontradictionandnegation . Contradiction and negation have a dynamic quality that at every point in each domain ofreality consciousness ,history ,philosophy ,art ,nature ,society leads to further development until arationalunity is reached that preserves the contradictions as phases and sub-parts by lifting them up ( Aufhebung ) to a higher unity.
16. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS 17. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 12.- What Hegel thought about the philosophy ofHeraclitus ?
- According to Hegel, " Heraclitusis the one who first declared the nature of the infinite and first grasped nature as in itself infinite, that is, its essence as process. The origin of philosophy is to be dated from Heraclitus. For Hegel, Heraclitus's great achievements were to have understood the nature of the infinite, which for Hegel includes understanding the inherent contradictoriness and negativity of reality, and to have grasped that reality is becoming or process, and that "being" and "nothingness" are mere empty abstractions.
18. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 13.- What idea has Hegel about God?
- There is the Thesis of God,
- His antithesis in material Nature,
- and the Synthesis of the two in Spirit.
- -Space and Reason can be
- considered the physical ramifications
- of the existence of Nature and the Idea,
- respectively. The reality ofNature can be found in
- Space (consider Space as space-time or the material
- world in which Nature exists) and the existence of theIdea is found in Reason.
19. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 14.- What Hegel sustained about of the Logic?
- The same act of the knowledge is the introduction of the contradiction. The excluded principle of the third, something or it is A or it is not A, it is the proposition that he wants to reject the contradiction and when makingin fact incurs in contradiction: Ait should be +A or -A, with that which the third term is already introduced A that it is not neither + neither - and for the same thing it is +A and -A.
- A thing is herself and it is not her, because in fact all thing changes and he becomes herself another thing. This means is the formal logic and the establishment of the dialectical logic .
20. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 15.-Why Hegel is known as philosopher of renaissance?
- In the latter half of the 20th century, Hegel's philosophy underwent a major renaissance. This was due to:
- (a) the rediscovery and reevaluation of Hegel as a possible philosophical progenitor of Marxism by philosophically oriented Marxists;
- (b) a resurgence of the historical perspective that Hegel brought to everything; and
- (c) an increasing recognition of the importance of hisdialectical method
21. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 16.- Realizedasynthesisof the philosophy Hegelians
- THANKYOU !!!
- George Hegel