DIGITAL INKJET SOLUTIONS EFI VUTEk TX3250r … · Jetrion logo, Logic, Pace, Printcafe, the PrintMe...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of DIGITAL INKJET SOLUTIONS EFI VUTEk TX3250r … · Jetrion logo, Logic, Pace, Printcafe, the PrintMe...
DIGITAL INKJET SOLUTIONS
EFI VUTEk TX3250rTake On the Soft Signage and Textile Markets with High Production and Versatile Dye-Sublimation Printing
The dye sublimation technology of the VUTEk TX3250r sublimates, or dyes, the fabric directly so the textile retains the drape and soft hand customers prefer. It produces brighter colors than other textile printing methods and is completely odorless. Produce images that can be washed and dried without wrinkling, folded without leaving marks, and reused.
Get Industrial Productivity and High Image and Color
Quality in One Printer
• EFI’s new fast drying ink enables productivity up to 1000 ft2/hr (100 m2/hr) direct to textile and transfer paper.
• Combined high resolution and eight-color printing capability for dazzling print displays and high-density backlight signs.
• Switch to high-speed, Fast-4™ printing to produce high-volume flag and banner jobs with high definition image quality and excellent color saturation on both sides.
• Rugged, industrial design makes it suitable for 24/7 operation.
Expand Your Market Opportunities with a Versatile
• Prints direct to textile or indirect via transfer process, enabling you to offer more materials and save money by using lower cost materials.
• Eight-color switchable to Fast-4 printing allows you to compete for premium-margin indoor, retail graphics and high-volume flag and banner jobs.
• Application possibilities are limitless with 3.2 meters of printing width.
• Perfect for producing soft signs, banners, point-of-sale and flags, as well as home and commercial applications such as wall coverings and furnishings.
The next-generation, 3.2-meter EFI™ VUTEk® TX3250r dye-sublimation fabric printer combines industrial productivity, high quality output and application versatility to meet the growing demand and requirements of the soft signage and digital textile market. With the ability to print direct to textile and transfer paper, the VUTEk TX3250r is an ideal solution if you are looking to grow your soft signage and textile business with a production-level printer, or if you want to diversify your offering by converting traditional vinyl signage to a product with lower shipping costs, a greener footprint, easier installation and higher margins.
DIGITAL INKJET SOLUTIONS
303 Velocity Way Foster City, CA 94404
Auto-Count, BioVu, BioWare, ColorWise, Command WorkStation, Digital StoreFront, DocBuilder, DocBuilder Pro, DocStream, EDOX, the EFI logo, Electronics For Imaging, Fabrivu, Fiery, the Fiery logo, Inkware, Jetrion, MicroPress, OneFlow, PressVu, Printellect, PrinterSite, PrintFlow, PrintMe, PrintSmith Site, Prograph, RI P-While-Print, UltraVu and VUTEk are registered trademarks of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. BESTColor is a registered trademark of Electronics for Imaging GmbH in the U.S. The APPS logo, AutoCal, Balance, ColorPASS, Dynamic Wedge, EFI, Estimate, Fast-4, Fiery Driven, the Fiery Driven logo, Fiery Link, Fiery Prints, the Fiery Prints logo, Fiery Spark, FreeForm, Hagen, the Jetrion logo, Logic, Pace, Printcafe, the PrintMe logo, PrintSmith, Print to Win, PSI, PSI Flexo, Rastek, the Rastek logo, RI PChips, SendMe, Splash, Spot-On, UltraPress, UltraTex, UV Series 50, VisualCal, the VUTEk logo and WebTools are trademarks of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. Best, the Best logo, Colorproof, PhotoXposure, Remoteproof, and Screenproof are trademarks of Electronics for Imaging GmbH in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. All other terms and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby acknowledged
© 2011 Electronics for Imaging 06/15/11
EFI’s portfolio of integrated solutions
increases productivity and improves your bot-tom line. Find out more
For more information contact your local
supplier or go to www.efi.com/VUTEk/
EFI VUTEk TX3250r
Features and Specifications• Eight-color printing for outstanding image quality switchable to
Fast-4™ for high productivity
• High Definition, up to 1080 dpi image quality and VUTEk smoothing
• Prints quality output up to 1,000 ft2/hr (100 m2/hr)
• Multiple roll capability
• Sturdy production design for around the clock operation
• Fully enclosed design for operator safety
Media/Handling• Direct to textile or transfer paper up to 126.5 inches
(3.2 meters) wide
• Type: Roll to roll up to .125 inches (3mm) thick
• Multi-roll capable (2-60” rolls)
• Heavy-duty unwinder included
Printing Technology• Seiko drop-on-demand Piezo inkjet technology
• User selectable 540 dpi or 1080 dpi
• One-year printer warranty (includes parts, labor and Seiko inkjet heads)
• 24 x 7 technical support
Formats• All popular desktop file formats, including
• PostScript (R)3, EPS, TIFF, PDF, RGB/CMYK
Environmental Considerations• Compressed Air: 100-150 psi maximum at 4 cf/m dry air only
• Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations
• Temperature: 68 F to 80 F (20 C to 26 C)
• Humidity: 40% to 80% (non condensing)
• Weight: 7019 lbs (3184 kg)
• Height: 68” (174 cm)
• Width: 232” (589 cm)
• Depth:66” (168 cm)
• + 28” (71 cm) unwinder
• + 15” (38 cm) rewinder
• Electrical: 3-Phase, 80 amp, 200-230 volt supply
EFI Fiery XF RIP• Optimized for use with the EFI™ Fiery® XF RIP
• Advanced, easy-to-use, wizard-guided color tools for consistent, predictable, high-quality color
• Powerful production tools like nesting, step and repeat, scaling, cropping, and tiling
• Advanced ICC color management for reliable color, quality output and proofing-quality color
• Scalable, versatile platform grows with your needs as your business grow
• Three-day, on-site EFI Fiery XF Color & Workflow Support Services now available
EFI Inks• EFI Inks are supplied in 5.0 liter containers available in cyan,
magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light yellow and light black
Enhanced Service Program (ESP)• EFI’s industry-leading service and support program
• Predictable up-time to maximize profitability
• Thirteen months of Essential level coverage, providing you with 24-business hour (three-business day) response
• Eligible for upgrade to: – Critical – Providing eight-business hour (one-business day) response – ProActive – Providing 16-business hour (two-business day)
• Add the flexible, 12-month EFI XFPlus Maintenance and Support plan for targeted response and resolution times and free upgrades for your Fiery XF RIP
The Leading Supplier of Equipment, Inks & Supplies
VISIT US ONLINESourceOne.Nazdar.com
© 2015 Nazdar. All Rights Reserved.Specifications subject to change without notice.