Azalea seafood gumbo shoppe
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Azalea seafood gumbo shoppe
- 1. Presented by:A. KamaliM. BakhtiariM. GolshaniM. ValaeiH. Mohammadabadi
- 2. HistoryMission and VisionIndustry and Competitive AnalysisOpportunities and Threats Key Success FactorsInternal AnalysisStrengths and Weaknesses CapabilitiesStrategic IssuesSuggestions
- 3. 1971Patt Lodds1981Jim Harman1991AddisonRathleSibley2001Sibley Leaves
- 4. Core PurposeCore ValuesThe Azalea Seafood Gumbo Shoppe is a value-added,quality-driven producer committed to bring the bestseafood taste to its customers
- 5. BHAGVivid DescriptionGrowing our revenues to at least $10m within 5 yearsand becoming the most recognized brand of preparedGumbo in all the southern states, to become anacquisition candidate by a large food company or fooddistributor.
- 6. Opportunities Threats Cheaper raw material from California Growing number of meals eatenoutside Interest in healthy food Distribution channels willingness towork with well-known brands Bargaining power of distributionchannels
- 7. TastePriceAvailability (Distribution channel)Brand
- 8. Strengths Weaknesses Strong brand High quality and unique taste Ability to deliver low-cost product Great links to distribution channels Lack of production capacity to satisfythe demand of large food-servicechains like Applebees
- 9. Strong BrandLocationGumbo RecipeProduction Process
- 10. ExternalFactorsKey Success FactorsInternalFactorsTaste Price AvailabilityRecognizedBrandCapabilities and ResourcesBrand* *Location*GumboRecipe* *Process*
- 11. ThankYou!