[Attract Women] 5 Stupid Things to Overlook When Dating a Woman
of 14 /14
Embed Size (px)
You will ruin a perfectly good date if you overlook just one of these stupid thinks! Be wise and read this short presentation...
Transcript of [Attract Women] 5 Stupid Things to Overlook When Dating a Woman
- 5 Stupid Things To Overlook When Dating A Woman MiriamBlog.com
- 1. Your car should be like a mobile seduction chamber It doesn't matter if you've got the swankiest suit this side of the Italian-handmade-suitmaker's shop. You can be wearing Bulgari scent, have a Rolex, and blow your nose on silk hankies. But none of this stuff even MATTERS if you go to drop her home at the end of the night, and she's got to rake a whole bunch of crusty fast-food boxes, crumpled cigarette packs, chocolate-bar crumbs, soft-drink cans, and sweaty sports clothes off the seat before she can so much as park her butt on your seat.
- If you gross her out even ONCE ... if you make that nose wrinkle up, or cause her to say, "Eeeew!" even ONE LITTLE TIME, that's IT. Finito! When you gross a woman out, you kill the attraction. And no matter how much she WANTS to still feel attraction for you, THE FEELING WILL BE GONE.
- 2. Your hygiene must be EXCELLENT. Would you be interested in pursuing a relationship - sexual or otherwise - if the woman in question had stale, sour breath? How about smelly armpits? Or sweaty feet that stunk out the room when she took her socks off?
- This is not a gender-specific topic: women AND men want a partner whose hygiene is not an active obstacle to sexual attraction. Again, this comes down to PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Breath is the only thing that can't be handled by general clean habits, and it's a biggie. Keep breath-mints, or those little Listerine breath-tabs, with you AT ALL TIMES. Check your teeth in the mirror after you've eaten a meal to make sure it's not hanging off your gumline. In a nutshell, make sure your hygiene is at PEAK standards. Women will notice if you're clean, smell good, and have REALLY fresh breath; it's classy and attractive.
- 3. You don't pepper the conversation with obscenities. Ugh!! Do I REALLY have to go into this in detail?? Swearing does NOT make you seem charming and interesting.
- 4. You don't talk about offensive topics Some guys JUST DON'T GET THIS. I beg you, please don't be one of those guys. YOU know the ones I mean. The ones who'll say things like, 'Nah, I don't think drunk- driving's such a big deal. I think anyone who'd make a dumb mistake after a few bottles of beer would probably make that dumb mistake anyway.'
- Or: 'Jeeeez! Have you noticed how many (insert ethnicity here)s there are in this country now?? Retreat! Retreat! We're being invaded! Or: 'OH MY GOD!! Look at that fat-ass woman over there!! Jesus, she's putting me off my meal. Or: 'Well, all I can say is, Id sure never hire a male babysitter. I used to be one, and I know what kind of stuff goes through their minds. Or: 'Can you not agree with me, though, that some women just NEED a good beating? Here's the bottom line, guys: stuff like this, EVEN IF YOU'RE KIDDING, will not endear you to your date.
- 5. You're able to be funny AND a gentleman at the same time Look: a lot of the pickup artists out there have, unfortunately, got things a little mixed up.
- YES, teasing a woman - gently and mildly, GENTLY AND MILDLY - is a good idea. It's a great way to build rapport and create a bond, and shows her that you're comfortable with yourself, etc etc, all of which you'll already know.
- But - and this a big ol' fleshy ol' jiggly BUT - if you are teasing a woman about something PERSONAL, then you are going too far and will make her feel hurt, angry, or resentful (or a combination.) FACT: Women do NOT LIKE IT when people make negative comments about their appearance. Even if those comments are 'meant to be' funny, SHE will not think it's funny - and it's her opinion that counts, here.
- A woman's appearance is very important to her; she's taught, indirectly, her ENTIRE LIFE that her appearance is what controls her own level of social power. Furthermore, most women spend a LOT of time thinking about, and 'designing', their appearances. If you make a comment about this aspect of her being - EVEN IF YOU'RE 'JUST TEASING' - she's not going to like it.
- There MAY be SOME exceptions to this rule, but DO NOT think that the woman you're with is the exception. She's probably not. So ACT as if she's not, and you'll both be happier that way. Make sense?
- How to Make a Woman Totally Addicted to You!