Accelerate Pipeline with Pardot
Embed Size (px)
Meet Pardot, your new sales and marketing secret weapon. Learn how adding marketing automation to your CRM can help optimize your lead generation and get the right leads to the right people at the right time. Move leads through the funnel and close the ROI loop faster and more efficiently.
Transcript of Accelerate Pipeline with Pardot
- 1. Accelerate Pipeline with Pardot Adam Blitzer Derek Grant SVP & GM, Pardot VP Sales, Pardot @adamblitzer @derekgrant
- 2. Safe Harbor Safe harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If any such uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of salesforce.com, inc. could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of product or service availability, subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developments and customer contracts or use of our services. The risks and uncertainties referred to above include but are not limited to risks associated with developing and delivering new functionality for our service, new products and services, our new business model, our past operating losses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays in our Web hosting, breach of our security measures, the outcome of any litigation, risks associated with completed and any possible mergers and acquisitions, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to expand, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successful customer deployment, our limited history reselling non-salesforce.com products, and utilization and selling to larger enterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect the financial results of salesforce.com, inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recent fiscal year and in our quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the most recent fiscal quarter. These documents and others containing important disclosures are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of our Web site. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other presentations, press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
- 3. Thank you To our customers, partners, and employees for one more amazing year together.
- 4. Market Leading B2B Marketing Automation Market Leadership Customer Success Forrester Wave Leader Magic Quadrant Challenger Customer Success Thousands of Companies Across Every Market
- 5. Were Committed to Your Success 7 of Top 10 Most Requested Ideas 70% Email A/B Testing of the top ideas scheduled within next six months Publish to LinkedIn Company page Nurture: Branch off specific link click Nurture: Schedule extract time of emails Nurture: More complex conditions Multiple vanity domains for landing pages Customizable columns in reports
- 6. The Way Buyers Find Information has Changed Email Website Social Media Community References Customer
- 7. The Traditional Role of the Sales Rep is Changing % of buying cycle complete before engaging sales Today 2016 2018 2020 Year 60% 85%
- 8. Sales People are Now Expected to be Marketers 70% of prospects want to engage with a sales rep before they even decide on their short list. Source: ITSMA Research Attract Engage Nurture Convert
- 9. Making Marketing Work for Sales is Difficult 68% of companies have not identified their sales funnel 79% of Marketing leads are never converted to Sales Only 46% of reps win more than half of potential deals Limited Visibility 10% of revenue lost per year due to Sales and Marketing misalignment Poor Lead Quality Not Enough Leads Low Lead Conversion Missed Revenue Target
- 10. Many of Todays Solutions Are Holding You Back No Processes Disconnected Systems Manual Processes Misaligned Sales and Marketing Inefficient marketing Slow sales cycles Displeased customers
- 11. How do you adapt your pipeline to marketings new dynamics?
- 12. Pardot: B2B Marketing Automation for Salesforce Market Smarter. Sell Faster. Delight Customers. Follow up on the best leads faster Give reps their own automated marketer Engage Sales earlier in the buying process Integrate with Salesforce CRM data
- 13. Market Smarter, Sell Faster, Delight Customers with Pardot Pipeline Growth Quality Leads High Conversion Better Alignment More Revenue Source: Math Marketing / Sirius Decisions / MarketingProfs 24% faster three-year revenue growth 25% increase in Sales qualified leads 67% improvement in close rates 60% Increase in follow-up within 24 hours
- 14. Market Smarter
- 15. We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in. Craig Davis Chief Creative Officer, Worldwide J. Walter Thompson (Worlds 4th Largest Ad Agency)
- 16. Fill Your Pipeline with a Steady Flow of Qualified Leads Targeted email marketing increases click-through rates by nearly 3x Create personalized, targeted campaigns to attract new leads Focus on top prospects with lead scoring & grading Enrich your database and remove duplicates with Data.com
- 17. Gain the Insight to Make Better Decisions Measure your whole funnel with Native Salesforce reports and dashboards Establish accountability between Sales & Marketing Optimize top performing marketing activities and content Visualize the lifecycle of your prospects within Salesforce Measure channel performance, revenue contribution & ROI
- 18. Announcing: Nurturing Studio Quickly and easily deliver intelligent, personalized interactions at scale NEW Design sophisticated, branching nurturing campaigns with ease Automate personalized content marketing programs at scale Analyze the buyers journey and find hot spots in your nurturing programs Test your marketing flows before publishing them
- 19. Demonstration Derek Grant VP Sales, Pardot
- 20. Sell Faster
- 21. The Lead Funnel is Too Slow 61% of B2B marketers send all leads directly to Sales.
- 22. The Lead Funnel is Too Slow However, only 27% of those leads will be qualified.
- 23. Announcing: Sal