Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Works Wonders
- Fuel from switch grass.
- Patented enzyme.
- Mobile refineries in rural areas.
- Advance in more efficient fuels.
- Market constantly fluctuating.
Switch Fuel 3.
- Need for alternative fuel.
- Decline in nonrenewable resources.
- Rising gas prices
- Gasoline creates pollution.
- Head start on new technology
- Increased pressure on fuel supply.
- Political unrest.
- Decline in oil production
- 9 billion humans by 2050
Why We Need It 4. What Switch Fuel Does For You
- Cleans your engine when in use.
- Produces less CO2.
- Mix with gasoline to fuel your vehicle.
- Alternative fuel.
- Surplus of grass.
5. The Process
- Located in areas with a surplus of grass.
- Midwest areas.
- Enzymes that speed up process.
- Mow and bale grass.
- Convert it to ethanol in mobile refinery.
- Sell ethanol to gas stations.
6. Why You Should Use It
- Good for your car & environment.
- No economic toll on food supply.
- Midwest drivers.
- Distribute via gas stations.
Map of midwest areas. 7. Competitive Edge
- Patented on enzyme fromDr. William Sherman.
- Contracts with gas stations in rural areas.
- First mobile refinery.
- No toll on food supply.
- Efficient use for overlooked resource.
- Extra money for farmers.
- Less dependency on foreign affairs.
- Fluctuating market.
- No set price.
- $70 per barrel.
- $1.60 per gallon.
- Always going to be a market.
- Offer discounts.
10. The Leaders
- Audriana Flores: Chief Executive Officer.
- Remon Cariaso: Chief Financial Officer.
- Thy Le: Chief Marketing Director.
- Pedro Rios: Chief Technical Officer.
11. How You Can Help Us
- Obtaining grass from farmers.
- Purchase equipment for mobile refineries.
12. W orks onders Switch Fuel.