Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Why Questions
- WHY QUESTIONS NOOR AIZAH BT MAHAT B050710226
- Why people dream?
- help relieve stress, sort out long term and short term memory, increase efficiency of the immune system and aide in healing.
- Why do people yawn?
- reflex opening of the mouth followed by the deep inhalation and slow exhalation of oxygen.
- Why do we get a shock from electricity?
- because it is an outside force that interferes with the internal electricity our bodies' nervous systems generate.
- Why do golf balls have dimples?
- the dimples maximize the distance golf balls travel. Dimpled balls travel up to four times farther than smooth-surfaced golf balls.
- Why do some balloons float and others don't?
- Using different air
- Why bubbles easy to pop
- Because of different or dry surface break the bubbles of surface
- Why trains run on track?
- it helps to steer them in the right direction
- Why is there no warm ice cream?
- Because they will turn back into liquid