Which dslr camera should i buy? | best dlsr-camera-guide
Embed Size (px)
This article comes from best-dslr-camera-guide.com and written by Steve Bush. With his authorization, I publish it here for more readers, if you like this article, you could find more useful reviews there.
Transcript of Which dslr camera should i buy? | best dlsr-camera-guide
- 1. Which DSLR Camera should I buy? http://best-dslr-camera-guide.com/the-best-dslr-for-beginners-and-which-dslr-camera-should-i-buy/ Best Digital SLR Cameras Introduction I enjoy taking photos, so I appreciate it captured my enjoyable moments. If you are interested to learn more about digital SLR and how to pick the best cameras to invest in for taking extraordinary photos, heres the right place! It should bear in mind what you need your camera to do before buying any one, so now Ive added information and facts that you will find helpful for you to choose the best camera. I took the details from my own experience while shopping for the perfect camera to buy. What is the DSLR Camera? http://best-dslr-camera-guide.com/the-best-dslr-for-beginners-and-which-dslr-camera-should-i-buy/
- 2. A great number of hobbyists are desiring for a DSLR, the fact is that they have no idea what it is exactly, if have, just like It is like the compact one in my pocket, it will be better, it is a big one. In my way to describe a DSLR, it would be All-Round; you can use the DSLR for almost anything, taking pictures of lovely animals, beautiful landscapes or amazing astronomy, recording vivid high quality video clips. And there is a significant difference on the price too. How much are you willing to pay for a decent camera that fits your needs? I will recommend several cameras with affordable budget! Why a DSLR Camera is better than Compact Camera? Having a dSLR Camera, you will benefit from: Interchangeable lens based on the kind of photography you desire, you can purchase lenses optimized for the task, rather than the one-size-fit-all lens of a compact. Optical viewfinder which goes through the lens via a mirror or prism search throughout the camera lens for perfect framing and find out far more detail than using the LCD screen. Faster autofocus the digital camera will focus considerably faster and with better accuracy. No shutter lag when pressing the shutter release button and taking the actual photos, no lag time in between them you wont miss any memorable moment. No delay in between pictures youll be able to shoot no less than 3 fps (based on the camera model it may be even to 12 fps), ideal for action shots. Less noise in low light it is possible to shoot in low light while still get usable image.
- 3. How to Choose the Best DSLR Cameras for Beginners? Think economy Here, economy means deep consideration on a brand: camera bodies, lenses, third-party lenses, accessories, stuff you find on DSLR Cameras Shop, such as Amazon, eBay tutorials, seminars, and more. All manufactures brag that their cameras have been armed with lots of features; sometimes they provide the same thing under a different name. Generally, I do not recommend you purchasing a high-end and most advanced camera as your first one. The money you spend on the most advanced camera cannot automatically complete the amazing master piece, the miracle operator is behind of the camera you. On the other hand, the complex options will confuse you, finally, you only work with the fully-automatic mode, that is what your Compact Camera could realize. An entry level of camera could product better images with a good lens than the combination of advanced camera and crappy lens. Which is the Best Brand for Digital Camera? No doubt, Canon and Nikon are the most competitive and are likely to remain so for the foreseeable future. The brand is not the most important matter, while the market share does, it should lead your choice. Let me tell you the reason, if you only need a camera and the kit lens, market share doesnt affect you However, if you intend to keep investing and upgrading the hardware, choosing a most popular brand can save you money and your time, because you can easily find all sort of accessories for it, whereas for a small brand, youll have to hunt to find what you need, maybe with much more time and money. High Resolution for dslr camera is always neccessary? http://best-dslr-camera-guide.com/the-best-dslr-for-beginners-and-which-dslr-camera-should-i-buy/
- 4. When choosing a digital camera, there are various important specs to take into account apart from which color to pick. Years ago, the way youd approach this was to have the camera armed with the highest/biggest resolution. Everyone likes bigger one, right? It seems bigger one means all-round, multifunction and more powerful. The fact under cameras is not that simple. Bigger resolution is truly fantastic, but do not forget the critical aspect the final image quality depends a lot on the sensor size. Most dSLR cameras equipped with about 24X16mm APS (Advanced Photo System) sensors. As the resolution increases, noise increases too. The right balance is 16Mp for them. If you prefer a Full-Frame sensor which is very large and expensive and equipped in high-end cameras, you get a resolution of 24Mp by 36X24mm sensor. Being the first dSLR camera for beginners, it is a bit of earlier to talk about those details. Moreover, you could crop large parts of images captured through higher resolutions, but why not learn to frame the object much more effectively. DSLR Camera: What is Live View? A live view LCD on a digital SLR camera lets you preview the images youre about to capture using the large LCD on the back of the camera. A live view LCD is a fantastic feature for people who hate to peep the real world through a Hole
- 5. The continual image shown on the LCD enables you to make sure youre having the composition right, no matter if your eye isnt pressed to the viewfinder. But hold on a secThis unique feature sounds a marvelous lot just like the way every compact digital camera works. It is, but adding a live view LCD to a digital SLR is not always a good option as it sounds. LCDs can be handy, but they also do result in disadvantages in design overall performance; especially, if you work with Live View, the auto-focus is going to be again slow, ending the speed advantages of SLRs over compacts. The most important aspect, the power consumption will be significantly increased. When shooting natural scenery in the wild, a DSLR Camera with battery exhausted might be a good weapon against attacking from animals, instead of taking their photos back. Optical Stabilization for DSLR Cameras? Without using a tripod, taking pictures in low light and/or with telephoto lenses may be challenging. Nearly all dSLR cameras get some type of stabilization. There is also a trick though: Canon and Nikon provide stabilization inside their lenses (IS lenses for Canon and VR lenses for Nikon), while Sony, Pentax and Olympus develop the stabilization function in camera body. The difference is critical simply because for Canon and Nikon you should buy IS/VR lenses, which might be quite more costly than normal lenses, while with the other manufacturers the stabilization works with any lens. The effectiveness of stabilization is about the same in both philosophies (3-4 stops); the stabilized lenses provide the benefit of you seeing the exact stabilized image in the optical viewfinder, while stabilized bodies allow you to use any lens for the exact same effect. Finally I tried to keep this guide as neutral as possible and offer you information to assist you make a decision, instead of making a choice for you. Below, Im listing some cameras on Amazon that at the moment (August, 2014) I think would be good choices for option for you, most important, they get the excellent reviews.
- 6. Nikon D3200 24.2 MP... Pros: light weight; Wi-Fi Connect; 1080p full HD video Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2... Pros: Perfect price; All-accessory- included Nikon COOLPIX L830 16 MP... Pros: Easy to get AA batteries; Powerful zoom; Good image quality Nikon D5200 24.1 MP... Pros: 5fps continuous shooting; Wifi & GPS supported Cons: No VR with this kit Cons: Low battery life Cons: Not support RAW image format; Battery housing door is not good Cons: Lacks viewfinder eye sensor; Lacks Depth of Field preview $546.95 Shop now ! $629.00 Shop now ! $196.95 Shop now ! $646.95 Shop now ! This Article comes from http://best-dslr-camera-guide.com/the-best-dslr-for-beginners-and-which-dslr-camera-should-i-buy/ written by Steve Bush. All Right Reserved.