Weekly equity report 29
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Weekly equity report 29
- 1. WEEKLY EQUITY REPORT 29TH SEPTEMBER 2014 CAME To A PAUSE.
- 2. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. Weekly fundamental speaks DALAL STREET face INDIAN BENCHMARKS rose to snap a three-day losing streak as rate-sensitive stocks such as IDFC Ltd jumped after Standard and Poor's raised India's sovereign credit outlook to 'stable' from 'negative'. Shares of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries and Ranbaxy Laboratories have rallied over 5% each in otherwise subdued market on report that suggests that a team of US FDA inspectors, which recently conducted a surprise audit on a Gujarat unit of Sun Pharmaceutical , has submitted Form 483. India Cements rose over 5%, after the company's board of directors approved the proposal to demerge Chennai Super Kings. The INDIAN BENCHMARKS SENSEX ended 464 point down at 26626 and the 50-share NIFTY closed 152 point up at 7968. GLOBAL MARKET chase ASIAN STOCKS fell with Tokyo shares down in reaction to steep overnight selloffs in European and U.S. equity markets. U.S. STOCKS rose as investors applauded robust U.S. gross domestic product data. EUROPEAN STOCKS lower, tracking the downward trend in U.S. and Asian markets and as disappointing German consumer climate data added to concerns over a slowdown in the euro zone's biggest economy.
- 3. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. Week ahead In the coming week, the Reserve Bank of India's monetary policy stance at its fourth bi- monthly monetary policy review on Tuesday, 30 September 2014, could provide clues on direction of interest rates. Developments from Prime Minister Narendra Modi's US tour will be closely watched. Modi will meet US President Barack Obama at the White House on 29-30 September 2014. The two leaders will discuss a range of issues of mutual interest in order to expand and deepen the US- India strategic partnership. Shares of automobile companies will be in focus as auto companies start unveiling sales volume data for September 2014 from Wednesday, 1 October 2014. Shares of public sector oil marketing companies will be in focus as a monthly revision in diesel prices is due at the end of the month. Happy week ahead!!
- 4. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. Weekly global numbers ASIAN INDICES INDEX OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE PRE. CLOSE CHANGE (%) SENSEX 27008.12 27256.87 26220.49 26626.32 27090.42 -1.71 NIFTY 8084.45 8159.90 7841.80 7968.85 8121.45 -1.88 NIKKEI 16281.36 16374.14 16087.95 16229.86 15948.29 1.77 KOSPI 2053.30 2053.30 2018.70 2031.64 2053.82 -1.08 HANG SENG 24072.18 24082.62 23555.62 23678.41 24306.16 -2.58 EUROPEAN INDICES INDEX OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE PRE.CLOSE CHANGE (%) FTSE 6837.90 6838.40 6615.10 6649.40 6837.90 -2.76 CAC 4446.91 4464.31 4340.63 4394.75 4461.22 -1.49 DAX 9748.53 9812.77 9454.88 9490.55 9799.26 -3.15 US INDICES INDEX OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE PRE. CLOSE CHANGE (%) NASDAQ 4568.45 4568.87 4466.64 4512.19 4579.79 -1.48 DOW JONES 17271.71 17277.88 16945.80 17113.15 17279.74 -0.96 S&P 500 2009.08 2009.08 1965.99 1982.85 2010.40 -1.37 FIIS & DIIS MOVE CATEGORY BUY VALUE (IN CRORE) SELL VALUE (IN CRORE) NET VALUE (IN CRORE) FII 20092.45 24242.56 -4150.11 DII 10247.75 7751.90 2495.85
- 5. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. Weekly NIFTY NUMBERS NIFTY SECTORIAL INDICES SCRIPTS OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE S&P CNX NIFTY 8084.45 8159.90 7841.80 7968.85 CNX NIFTY JUNIOR 17277.05 17440.30 16520.65 16903.45 CNX IT 11187.60 11236.45 11034.45 11138.00 BANK NIFTY 16052.55 16272.35 15168.40 1560.25 CNX 100 8025.70 8096.00 7771.15 7902.15 NIFTY MIDCAP 50 3260.80 3287.65 3022.10 3116.20 S&P CNX 500 6532.55 6591.50 6286.50 6396.55 WEEKLY NIFTY SMART MOVERS SCRIPTS PRICE VOLUME (IN 000S) PRE. CLOSE CHANGE (%) CHANGE (Rs.) ITC 371.70 5550.64 359.40 3.42 12.30 HCL TECH 1714.00 2196.04 1673.55 2.42 40.45 ONGC 412.05 8405.94 404.00 1.99 8.05 HUL 751.45 1576.31 737.25 1.93 14.20 M&M 1393.45 1186.70 1373.55 1.45 19.90 WEEKLY NIFTY TOP LAGGARDS SCRIPTS PRICE VOLUME PRE. CLOSE CHANGE (%) CHANGE (Rs.) JINDAL STEEL 183.95 4681.34 210.60 -12.65 -26.65 BHEL 205.35 9805.70 226.50 -9.34 -21.15 PNB 894.95 608.67 978.25 -8.52 -83.30 TATA STEEL 474.25 4970.78 511.00 -7.19 -36.75 ASIAN PAINT 627.40 1293.09 669.50 -6.29 -42.10
- 6. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. Weekly Technical SPEAKS NIFTY CHART & PIVOT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 8944 8626 8308 8138 7990 7820 7672 7353 7035 INDEX RESISTANCE SUPPORT NIFTY R1- 8160 S1- 7840 R2- 8180 S2- 7780 TREND STRATEGY BULLISH BUY ON DIPS
- 7. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. BANK NIFTY FUTURE CHART & PIVOT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 19190 18060 16931 16328 15801 15198 14672 13542 12413 INDEX RESISTANCE SUPPORT BANKNIFTY R1- 16290 S1-15200 R2- 16364 S2- 14755 TREND STRATEGY BULLISH BUY ON DIPS
- 8. CAPITALSTARS FINANCIAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. DISCLAIMER The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Use of this Web site in no way constitutes a client/advisor relationship, all information we communicate to you (the subscriber) either through our Web site or other forms of communications, are purely for informational purposes only. We recommend seeking individual investment advice before making any investment, for you are assuming sole liability for your investments. Capital Stars will in no way have discretionary authority over your trading or investment accounts. We cannot guarantee profits of any kind, nor can we protect you from losses. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are completely responsible for making any investment decisions. Capital Stars, its owners, and representatives are not registered as securities broker-dealers with any stock exchange. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. No one receiving or accessing our materials should make any investment decision without first consulting a competent financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing any applicable prospectuses, press releases, reports and other public filings of any investment being considered. None of the information presented should be constructed as an offer to sell or buy any particular investment or product. As always, use your best judgment when investing. All rights reserved.