2. #1.How does water getconverted into energy?
- Water gets converted to energy by a water wheel. The water wheel spins the water and creates waves that gets turned into energy.
3. #2.Why is waterreusable energy?
- Water is reusable energy due to the Potential energy in water.
4. #3.How does using cold water other than hot watersave energy?
- Hot water uses up heat,and heat comes from fire.
5. #4 is it possible to makeenergywithout any moving parts?
- Yes.it is possible to make energy without any moving parts,due to compressed air hydro.
6. #5What things can be powered bywater?
- Almost everything can be powered by water,due to watermills,dams,and other devices.
7. #6 Why is there such thing asreusable energy?
- There is such thing as reusable energy because it can help the earth.
- http://www.willyoujoinus.com /
8. #7 How can we use water to createelectricity?
- W e can use water to make electricity by harnessing the power of moving water in large rivers.
9. #8 Why is water energy important?
- Its important cause it helps the economy from greenhouse gases.
10. #9How does water power awater wheel?
- Water powers a water wheel because a stream or river is pushing water into buckets or blades that turns the wheel. The water wheel turns it into energy.
11. #10 How doHydraulic power pipes work?
- Hydraulic power pipes make energy by carrying pressurized liquid to transmit mechanical power from a power source.
- * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydropower
12. THANK YOU!!!!!!