Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Waseem butt
- 1. HOW TO PROSPER THE ISLAMIC WAY Q.S .Khan
- 2. INDEX SECTION-1 INTRODUCTION TO WEALTH SECTION-2 FIRST LAW OF SUCCESS SECTION-3 SECOND LAW OF SUCCESS SECTION-4 SELF IMPROVEMENT SECTION-5 THIRD LAW OF SUCCESS SECTION-6 FEW IMPORTANT TOPICS RELATED TO WEALTH
- 3. Section 1 INTRODUCTION OF WEALTH
- 4. CHAPTER 1.1 WHAT IS WEALTH?
- 5. Wealth Wealth is blessing of Allah. Wealth is controlled by Allah. Wealth is divine reward of good deeds. Wealth is an instrument of divine examination. Wealth is an instrument of divine punishment.
- 6. CHAPTER 1.2 WHY SHOULD WE EARN MONEY
- 7. Because it is compulsory for a Muslim to earn his bread and butter by right means Aim of our earning should not be to establish our superiority over society but to feed our family and parents Earning money to feed our children and parents is a worship act After having a good amount of wealth we can walk on the right path without getting distracted
- 8. Doing business honestly is such a great worship deed that by doing it one is raised to state of saint and martyr Begging and spreading hands in front of others are strictly prohibited in islam. We should earn money lawfully and remain absolutely honest in our dealing to get success in both the world.
- 9. CHAPTER 1.3 H O W S H O U L D E A R N M O N E Y ?
- 10. We should work hard to earn wealth. It may be physical or mental efforts. Because working physically is better than sitting idle, or begging for loan, or seeking help from others. We should prefer business for earning our daily bread. We should travel extensively to establsh our business.
- 11. We should spread our business activity to far-off place, either by going there physically or by internet or advertisements etc. We should getting modernized. Whatever we do, should be perfect.
- 12. Chapter 1.4 What should be our business principles?
- 13. Who can teach us what is wrong? How could we know about His commandments?
- 14. General rules for business No cheating Dont get cheated No lying Charge fair prices Dont cause loss to others Satisfy your customer more than his expectations No exploitation
- 15. No stock holding(Hoarding) No interest Legal document
- 16. Prohibited professions Dance Song Entertainment related to sex and acting Avoid employment in theatres , pubs , bars , shops or establishment related to films ,TV , songs and dance
- 17. Section 2 First law of success Improving Thinking
- 18. To succeed in life one has to improve in three fields of life:- One has to improve his way of thinking. One has to improve his business skills. One has to improve spirituality.
- 19. How to improve our way of thinking Concept 1 Allah is final authority Concept 2 Fate does exist Concept 3 Positive thinking Concept 4 Prosperity is combination of wealth and blessings
- 20. SECTION-III SECOND LAWOF SUCCESS IMPROVE YOURBUSINESS ABILITIES
- 21. Principles of organization in Islam First principle Dealing respectfully with subordinates Dealing kindly with subordinates Love your subordinates and workers
- 22. Second principle Best service to the customer
- 23. Third principle Strive for excellence
- 24. LEADER SHIP STYLES AND ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNIQUES What is leadership style? Types of leadership: I. Directing II. Coaching III. Supporting IV. Delegating Which leadership is style should be selected?
- 25. LEADERSHIP STYLE OF PROPHED MUHAMMAD(S.A.W) Divine guidance for leadership Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) management principles 1) Counseling with subordinates 2) Motivating subordinates 3) Simplifying difficult tasks 4) Sincerely serving the society 5) Sharing hardship with subordinates 6) Democracy