Value of Referral Hiring: Why it's all about who you know?
Embed Size (px)
Your employees have immense number of possible candidates within their respective social networks.New research says career sites and job boards have highest number of applications, but their conversion-to-hire rates fall far behind referrals. To optimize and fasten your referral hiring process, visit - http://www.grownout.com/
Transcript of Value of Referral Hiring: Why it's all about who you know?
- Value of Referral Hiring Why its all about who you know?
- Companies and Recruiters use a variety of sources like job portals to find appropriate candidates for their coveted positions
- Today, recruiters and companies are utilizing employee referrals to find the best qualified applicants
- Your employees have immense number of possible candidates within their respective social networks
- Why hire through referrals?
- New research says career sites and job boards have highest number of applications, but their conversion-to- hire rates fall far behind referrals.
- Only 7% of APPLICANTS come from REFERRALS and this small number ACCOUNTS FOR NEARLY HALF of hires (40%)
- TIMING IS EVERYTHING REFERRALS ARE HIRED FASTER By Number of Days Employees hired through referral are 55 PERCENT FASTER than those who come through career site
- Referral hires have greater job satisfaction and stay at companies much longer than their counterparts 47 PERCENT of referrals and 39 PERCENT of those hired through CAREER SITES stay for THREE YEARS OR MORE, while only 14 percent of those hired from job boards stayed.
- By utilizing social networks and tapping into current employees networks, recruiters can increase referral rates and thereby, the number of highly qualified applicants within their talent pools.
- Use GrowOut to fasten and optimize you Referral Hiring Process
- For more details, visit our website www.grownout.com Signup for the 90 days free trial today!