Embed Size (px)
As a true industry leader in the supply and servicing of uniforms, workwear, and facility services throughout all the United States and Canada, UniFirst recognizes that our continued success depends on the skill, creativity, and initiative of our diverse employee Team Partners. This is an exciting time for us, as we continue to enter new markets, grow our business annually, and develop our Team Partners as the future leaders of UniFirst.
Transcript of UniFirst Careers
- 1. Service quality & reach Recognized excellence Strong, reliable company 11,000 employee Team Partners Publically traded on NYSE Ranked by Glassdoor as one of the... 25 Best Companies for Career Opportunities Featured on CBS-TVs hit reality show Undercover Boss Ranked by Forbes as among the... Best Big Companies in America Ranked by Selling Power as one of the... 50 Best Companies to Sell For Ranked by The Boston Globe as among the... Top 100 Performing Companies Outfitting over 1.5 million workers daily Servicing 239 of the Fortune 500 list 239 Laundering 300 million pounds of work clothing per year 50 100 150 200 250 300 Performing 7.8 billion points of quality inspections on uniforms annually Travelling 1.15 million miles for deliveries annually Local footprints in 96% of top metro markets Serving 250,000 business customer sites in US & Canada UniFirst Fast Facts Positive growth every year since 1936, with average annual increases of 8% in revenues and 15% in net income over the past 10 years. TODAY1936 THE BEST OF MASSACHUSETTS BUSINESS 2013 Rankings based on customer growth and retention; compensation, hiring, and sales training; and company recognition and reputation. SL-A(0314)
- 2. Not your fathers sales career Never thought of a career in sales? Think again. UniFirst sales professionals enjoy a satisfying work/life balance, including no-weekend work schedules.They receive world-class training, a competitive benefits package, Presidents Club reward opportunities, and earning potential defined by work ethic and personal goals. Even if you have no sales experience or a college degree, you could have a fulfilling career at UniFirst consulting with companies of all kinds to improve their professional business images through our managed workwear and facility service programs. 11,000 employee Team Partners working in a family-like corporate culture Featured on the CBS-TV reality show Undercover Boss 225 facilities in North America and Europe Named to the Forbes magazine Best Companies in America list More than 250,000 business customers throughout the U.S. and Canada Positive growth every year since our founding in 1936 A true industry leader throughout the U.S. and Canada UniFirst... Company stock that has significantly outperformed competitors over the last 10 years Ranked by Selling Power magazine as one of the 50 Best Companies To Sell For Now Hiring AT a location nearyou. Visit unifirst.com/careers
- 3. UniFirsts commitment to staff training is second to none, and it helped me to become a Presidents Club Sales Achiever. Shaylyn B. Sales Representative Major: Political Science Where will a UniFirst career take you?As a true industry leader in the supply and servicing of uniforms, workwear, and facility services throughout all the United States and Canada, UniFirst recognizes that our continued success depends on the skill, creativity, and initiative of our diverse employee Team Partners. This is an exciting time for us, as we continue to enter new markets, grow our business annually, and develop our Team Partners as the future leaders of UniFirst. CUSTOMERS are the focus of everything we do. PEOPLE are the driving force behind our success. Visit unifirst.com/careers to see OUR career opportunities. I began my UniFirst career as an Administrative Assistant. I worked up the ranks and now Im proud to be a Corporate Manager. Kara S. Corporate Manager Major: Business Admin. With the help of UniFirstsTuition Reimbursement, Im enrolled in an MBA program. Miguel C. Route Sales Rep Major: Communications Working for a company that always makes us feel valued and like family is priceless. Georgia D. Customer Service Rep (CSR) Major: Liberal Arts Its an added perk for my position that UniFirst stays on top of cutting edge technologies. Markus W. Web Developer Major: Computer Science
- 4. A Billion Dollar Company dedicated to providing our family of 11,000 Team Partners with challenging and rewarding career opportunities. And by consistently doing so, our Company has achieved annual growth every year since our founding in 1936. If youre looking for opportunities with real growth potential, dont take a job... Find an exciting career...at UniFirst. UniFirst is... UUUUUUUnnnnnniiiiiiiFFFFFFFiiiiiiirrrrrrssssssttttttt UniFirst Corporation Ranked #19 Best Service Companies November/December 2012 Forbes magazine listed UniFirst as being one of the Best Big Companies in America. Selling Power magazine listed UniFirst as being one of the Best Companies to Sell For. Apparel magazine named UniFirst to its list of Most Profitable Clothing Companies. Recognized by others Respectful of the past Founded in 1936 from humble beginnings in a converted horse barn with only a handful of employees and a few business customers, weve grown to become a true 21st century leader in the textile services industry throughout the U.S. and Canada. On TV UniFirst and our President/CEO, Ron Croatti, were featured on the CBSTV reality show Undercover Boss. Like Family Growing UniFirst has grown to more than 11,000 employeeTeam Partners who serve 250,000 customer locations from more than 225 facilities in North America and Europe. GreenPromoting from within Rewarding UniFirst @UniFirst_Corp Team Saskatchewan, led by Sales Manager Jason Zelmer, needs to expand their trophy room. This year, the combined sales team from UniFirst-Regina, SK and UniFirst-Saskatoon, SK won the UniFirst Canada Cup for highest Canadian sales! unifirstcorp UniFirst employees competing in baseball game prior to cookout. #workfamily #fun Training UniFirst Corporation UniFirst staff representing 12 United States and 3 Canadian provinces recently visited the Corporate Office in Wilmington, MA to attend the UniFirst Management Institute (UMI). UMI is the Companys training program that grooms our future leaders. ...hiring! Were always looking for talented individuals whod like to grow with us, and were committed to investing in their development, growth, and job satisfaction. UniFirst offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including Profit Sharing; a 401(k) plan; Health, Dental, and Vision Plans; as well as Tuition Reimbursement. UniFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit unifirst.com/careersto see all career opportunities. Reply Retweet Favorite More... 1025 135 UniFirst has specialized in the processing of garments for the nuclear industry. (And) has been carving out a special niche with its UniClean Cleanroom Services. Barrons The Dow Jones Business and FinancialWeekly Just as UniFirst practices continuous improvement to improve the quality of its services, it does the same for its products. Industrial Launderer magazine
- 5. As a true industry leader in the supply and servicing of uniforms, workwear, and facility services throughout the United States and Canada, UniFirst recognizes that our continued success depends on the skill, creativity, and initiative of our diverse employee Team Partners. This is an exciting time for us, as we continue to enter new markets, grow our business annually, and develop our Team Partners as the future leaders of UniFirst. And thats why we encourage all our valued Military Veterans to consider UniFirst for a fulfilling career. Visit unifirst.com/careers to see all our career opportunities. We provide basic training (and more) for successful civilian careers UniFirst wantsYOU! Sales & Service Production &Warehouse IT & Engineering Office & Accounting Supervisory & Management