Embed Size (px)
Transcript of UNESCO reporting
- 1. UNESCO (UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC, AND CULTURAL ORGANIZATION) PREPARED BY: BUCCAT, RIA R. MACARANAS, MELISSA M. UY, JANINA P.
- 2. UNESCO MISSION UNESCOs mission is to contribute to the building of peace, the eradication of poverty, sustainable development and intercultural dialogue through education, the sciences, culture, communication and information.
- 3. ABOUT THE CONFERENCE The 2014 UNESCOICT Conference on Creativity and Innovation in Philippine Education is to promote the attainment of the Standards for Technology in Education in the Philippines. It will bring togetherstakeholders of the educational and industrial sectors of ICT in the Philippines. The conference will be an avenue forthe sharing of insights from innovators, thinkers, strategists and futurists in orderto transform thinking, inspire creativity and unlockfresh thoughts relevant to the needs of Philippine education.
- 4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: A DRIVERFORPEACE IN MINDANAO
- 5. MSU- IIT LET REVIEWCENTERGIVES ICT Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology 5 day Seminar-Workshop on Assessment and ICT Multimedia Integration in the 21st Century Classrooms Focus on UNESCOs ICT Multimedia Integration for Teaching and Learning
- 6. SUMMARY
- 7. SEARCHTIPS: 1. Right Search Engine. Google > Yahoo/Bing/Ask
- 8. SEARCH TIPS: 2. Use Boolean Operators Specific key words UNESCO < UNESCO program in the Philippines
- 9. SEARCH TIPS: 3. Search Intuitively www.unesco.org
- 10. SOURCES: www.unesco.org www.google.com www.giphy.com www.bing.com www.cisco.com http://www.melissabarker.com/SearchTips.pdf