Two Heads Are Better Than One
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Two Heads Are Better Than One
- 1. Two heads are
better than one
June 29 2011
2. March 2011 US Study Visit
3. Making global connections
4. A quick look at my PLN Toolbox
5. Little seeds of ideas.
6. Awesome idea!
7. YOUR voice is important!
8. Bright ideas need to be shared
9. What if we could gather all these ideas together
10. and share them?
11. 12. http://sirkenrobinson.com/skr/rsa-animate-changing-education-paradigms
13. Communities of Knowledge
14. Together as Educators and Lifelong Learners develop skills to be
~ Globally aware
~ Critical thinkers
15. 16. Would you ever take a drink directly from a fire hydrant?
17. Collaborative filtering
- Information need
18. Critical evaluation 19. Selection