Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Tumblr 101
- What is Tumblr? How those is work? Getting Started with It?
- Tumblr is a microblogging platform and social networking website. It emphasizing in a short-form blog, named a "tumblelog." Users can follow other users blogs, or their favorite tags. It can also be used in any device from IPhones to Computers
- Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors, to your themes HTML.
- Tumblrs easy to use platforms allows you to create your blog and start bloging in less than 2 minutes. When you arrive at the main page just enter your email, desired password and desired URL. And your done, in less than 2 minutes you created your account.
- Lets start by creating a simple quote. For this just simply click on quote.
- Write the quote you desire. When your finish hit create post and your done.
- Now your going to see your quote posted.
- On the right side will have a column with multiple options. Here you can add friends and tags, once you add those you are going to be able to see posts made by friends of related posts with those tags.
- Just add their URL, username or email. And hit follow and now your going to be able to see their profile and their posts in your dash board.
- If you like something, search for it using tags. If you find something you like reblog.
- Like it, reblog it by hitting reblog on the top right of the post you like. Once you do youll be here, now write your caption and hit Reblog Post. Now your post is in your profile.
- For you to edit your preferences click on the gear symbol. If you just want to edit the way your profile looks, click in customize your blog.
- To start customizing your profile, you can choose from an array of themes or you can make it in html. And more stuff, be creative.