Travel smarter with Chubb Travel . ... Travel smarter with Chubb Travel Insurance. And ensure...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Travel smarter with Chubb Travel . ... Travel smarter with Chubb Travel Insurance. And ensure...
Travel smarter with Chubb Travel Insurance.
And ensure holiday peace of mind for you and your family.
With the current rate of exchange these fees can be crippling. Not only do you want to these avoid costs – you also want to be sure you are getting the best available medical care.
Chubb Travel Insurance Chubb provides a range of comprehensive travel insurance products to meet the needs of you and your family. Whether you are you travelling across borders for an “out of Africa” safari experience or jetting off to Asia to explore exotic cuisine and beaches - no matter where your travels may take you, we’ve got you covered!
With Chubb you have complete peace of mind with: – Unlimited emergency medical expenses cover
– Evacuation cover in the event of a political or natural disaster
– Emergency medical, personal and security assistance cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
– Cover for flight & baggage delay
– Cover for sports equipment and hole in one cover
– Cover for annual multi-trip or single-trip
– Specific cover for winter sports amd sporting activity
Did you know that when travelling abroad, emergency medical expenses are paid for in foreign currency?
Chubb Assistance Key benefits include:
Medical Assistance – Hospitalisation guarantees upon authorisation from the
– Telephonic medical advice: 24/7/365
– Assistance with arranging supplementary expenses
– Air &/or surface transportation
– Burial expenses
– Return of mortal remains
– Alternative accommodation in the event of an incident
Personal Assistance – Refer an insured person to the authorities in the event of
losing their luggage (on a journey)
– Refer an insured person to the authorities in the event of losing their passport (outside their country domicile)
– Refer an insured person to a lawyers/legal practitioners
– Refer an insured person to the nearest appropriate consulate/embassy
– Transmit urgent (personal) messages on behalf of a Person Insured.
Important information What you need to know before purchasing Chubb travel insurance.
Requirements – You must be a South African resident
– You must be between the ages of 18 and 79 (appropriate product limits apply)
– You must be travelling internationally
– You must be travelling for less than 180 consecutive days for a single trips or 90 consecutive days for annual multi-trips
Some important exclusions – Travelling for the purpose of immigrating
– Pre-existing medical conditions unless you are under 69 years of age and have purchased the travel superior option
– Journey undertaken against medical advise
– Taking part in leisure activities or sport not specifically covered under the Chubb Leisure Travel policy, unless we have agreed to extend cover in this regard
– *For a full list of exclusions, please refer to the policy wording
Who are Chubb? Chubb is a global insurance leader – the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer, with operations in 54 countries, exceptional financial strength, and a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products. We combine the precision of craftsmanship with decades of experience to conceive, craft and deliver the very best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes.
Whether you need to protect your company, your employees, your home and valuables, the people you love or all of the above, Chubb provides a particular kind of protection and level of service.
Not just coverage. Craftsmanship. Not just insured. Chubb. Insured.
Contact us to find out more T. 0800 467 467 E. firstname.lastname@example.org W. www.chubbtravelinsurance.co.za
All content in this material is for general information purposes only. It doesn’t constitute personal advice or a recommendation to any individual or business of any product or service. Please refer to the policy documentation for full terms and conditions. Chubb Insurance South Africa Limited (Reg. No. 1973/008933/06) is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 27176 ) with registered offices at Ground Floor, The Bridle, Hunts End Office Park, 38 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton.