Training for the Professional Football Association and Football Coaches
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Training for the Professional Football Association and Football Coaches
- 1. Training for & Coaches www.discover-islam.org.uk
- 2. Many people state that
- 3. So when people ask why religion, lets ask why football? Success Plan Rules
- 4. Similarly, Islam has a massive place to in the lives of 1.5bn Muslims
- 5. Source:InfographicdevelopedbyMuslimCouncilofBritain [email protected]@[email protected] Muslim Demographics NATIONAL LOCAL OLD YOUNG Jewish' 0%' Buddhist' 0%' Sikh' 1%' Hindu' 3%' Religion'Not'Stated' 6%' No'religion' 17%' Muslim'(Islam)' 25%' Chris2an' 47%' 8Islamic independentschools 25Mosques outofhours [email protected]+
- 6. What is Islam? What have you head from your Mates | Media | Neighbours| Mosques | Colleagues | Travels
- 7. ISLAMmeans Submission which provides peace
- 8. But why submit? to avoid the nutmeg
- 9. Who is it that keeps this miraculous machine operating?
- 10. Who keeps this globe spinning?
- 11. Who gives us a night to rest every day?
- 12. So whats our guide in life?
- 13. In Ramadan Taurah MuhammadDavid JesusMoses Zaboor Injeel Quran Messengers of God Received
- 14. We will be judged
- 15. Heaven or Hell
- 16. Prayer 5 times daily | Cleaning | Mosque | Weekly Friday communal gathering Fast Control yourself Charity Give yourself Hajj Wear your shroud Focus | Rites of Abraham But how do you prepare for the ultimate goal? Keep your goal in mind constantly every day Be diligent in your training regime Share your success and appreciate your position Go through the motions of winners
- 17. Prayer 5 times daily | Cleaning | Mosque | Weekly Friday communal gathering Fast Control yourself Charity Give yourself Hajj Wear your shroud Focus | Rites of Abraham But how do you prepare for the ultimate goal?
- 18. How do you answer this?
- 19. Is Football evil? Are all footballers bad?
- 20. Similarly, 2bn Muslims globally have co- existed peacefully for 1400+ years yet the media tells us..
- 21. Common practises uniform & appearance women have a dress code too which has been recognised in many faiths
- 22. Maintaining a healthy diet In Islam the following are prohibited: Intoxicants - alcohol, narcotics Pork Animals sacrificed without Gods name mentioned Similar to kosher
- 23. Sunrise 2.50am Sunset 9.24pm RAMADAN 30 day month based on lunar calendar No food No drink No intimate relations Can impact: Performance Concentration Energy levels
- 24. Social practises greetings & interactions Our diverse globe & cultures
- 25. Social practises greetings & interactions Our diverse globe & cultures In Islam: No handshaking or physical contact with opposite gender unless they are marital relations / family Avoiding environments which contradict Islamic practises e.g. drinking, immodest environments
- 26. Women in Islam The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught us that: "The best among you is the Paradise is below the best towards his wife feet of your mothers
- 27. ACTIVITIES Our
- 28. www.discover-islam.org.uk