Trabajo de s.science de sudafrica
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Trabajo de s.science de sudafrica
2. 3. Location
- LOCATED IN AFRICA.
4. 5. The Republic of South Africa constitutional democracywith a three-tier system of government and an independent judiciary Administrative subdivisions: Nine provinces: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Mpumalanga, North-West, Northern Cape, Limpopo, Western Cape. Natural resources: Almost all essential commodities, except petroleum products and bauxite. It is the only country in the world that manufactures fuel from coal. PEOPLE Prior to 1991, South African law divided the population into four major racial categories: Africans (black), whites, coloreds, and Asians.State President--Jacob Zuma 6. Social change in the Society 7. Im sad, I dont have enouht money 8. 50-52 50-55 Live expectancy 9. Social mobility. 10. 11. industrial country 12.
- Since the 2 ndworld war the industry whas more
- Almost all the energy of South africa is produce in thermal plants
- Souh Africas Industrial center
- There are some gold factories.
- There are: alimentary, textiles, chemistry, mechanic and other type of industry
- In 1886 George Harrison find a lot of gold in a far
- Thease mine take out one millon kg of gold per year.
14. Mining Gold pouring Automovile production Fabric factory Breweries factory Assembly plant 15. 16. 17. BIRTH AND MORTALITY RATE (high infant mortality) XIX. century: 16 births / 1000 inhabitants; 25 deaths / 1000 inhabitants. 1950: 19 births / 1000 inhabitants; 21 deaths / 1000 inhabitants. Today: 20 births / 1000 inhabitants; 18 deaths / 1000 inhabitants. 18. LIFE EXPECTANCY XIX. century: 45 years old. 1950: 49 years old. Today: 52 years old. 19. GOVERMENT XIX. century: British goverment (it was a coloni). Around 1950: became an independent country. Today: continue been an independent country. 20.