Tour sardinia 2012
of 24 /24
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Tour sardinia 2012
- 1. BUS ROUND TRIP & TREKKING SARDINIADiscover the amazing bus round trip presented by F.A. Travel andenjoy the beautiful Island of Sardinia with its delightful culture,nature and [email protected] Us on our Social Networks:
- 2. Bus Round Trip &Trekking - Sardinia
- 3. Bus Round Trip & Trekking2nd Day: Coddu1st Day: ArrivalVecchiu & GalluraArrival at Olbia airport and transfer tothe Hotel (Olbia area).After breakfast departure towards Arzachena, where we will visit the giants grave of Coddu Vecchiu. Afterwards we will visit a prestigious vineyard, where spaces are laid out in a sequence of work rooms, tasting rooms and showrooms. Wines are destined for the global market and they are ambassadors of the hard lands of Gallura. We will visit the cellar, the winery and then we will taste some wine and some typical Sardinian products. In the afternoon we will a have a stop in a beautiful beach in the Costa Smeralda. Dinner and overnight in Olbia area.
- 4. Bus Round Trip & Trekking 3rd Day: Castelsardo & the Rock of Elephant 4th Day: AlgheroCastelsardo is situated on the summit of a rocky After breakfast, we will visit Alghero. Thepromontory in a strategic position dominating thetraces of Algheros Catalan past can still beharbour and it is famous for its production of woven recognised everywhere. The heart of the city isbaskets, one of the Sardinian handicrafts most surrounded by the historic defence walls, theappreciated all over the world. Walking down thecharacteristic alleys behind the small church of Bastion of Magellano and the Porta del Mar,Purgatorio, you can see the cathedral of St. along the shore. The roads of the historicAnthony Abbot (XVII Century) from whose smallcentre are of stone pavement. After Algherochurchyard its possible to admire the seas sightseeing, free time for shopping and lunch.marvellous panorama. Along our journey, we willIn the afternoon we will a have a stop in asee the Rock of Elephant (La Roccia dellElefante) - beautiful beach in Alghero surroundings.a rock similar to an elephant. Free evening. DinnerDinner and overnight in Alghero.and overnight in Alghero.
- 5. Bus Round Trip & Trekking5th Day: Trekking to6th Day: Nuoro &Monte TimidoneOrgosoloAfter breakfast we will have a trekking day trip to After breakfast depature towards Nuoro and Orgosolo.Monte Timidone, which is located inside the Nuoro is considered the heart of Sardinia, as this townPrigionette Forest, also known as Noahs Ark has well preserved Sardinian traditions and culture. Ourbecause of the presence of animals introduced a trip continues to the village Orgosolo, the symbol of thefew decades ago. The ascent up the mountain is aBarbarician culture and known for its murales: paintingsbit tiring but is rewarded with breathtaking views. that depict the way of life and represent the socialWith a bit of luck you may come across some white unrest and a silent protest against the governmentdonkeys, horses, fallow deers, turtles and maybeduring the late 1960s. In Orgosolo we will have acatch sight of some Griffin vultures. Lunch. Dinner typical lunch with the shepherds with local meat andand overnight in Alghero. cheese, for example lamb with potatoes and roastedpork, all accompanied by a tasty local wine. Dinner andovernight in Dorgali area.
- 6. Bus Round Trip & Trekking7th Day: Trekking toGorroppu Gorge8th Day: DepartureAfter breakfast we will have a trekking day trip to After breakfast collective transfer tothe Gorroppu Gorge. The excursion starts fromDorgali, going first through the Oddoene Valley.Olbia airport..After crossing Sa Barva bridge the route runsalong the Flumineddu river to the entrance of thegorge. After the trekking tour we will have lunchwith typical products. Dinner and overnight inDorgali area.ARRIVEDERCI!
- 7. Bus Round Trip - Sardinia
- 8. 2nd Day: Liscia Lake & 1st Day: Arrival Emerald Coast Arrival at Olbia airport and transfer to the After breakfast departure towards the small Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania. village SantAntonio di Gallura and the LisciaBus Round TripLake. Not far from Arzachena, we will visit thegiants grave of Coddu Vecchiu.Afterwards we will visit the famous CostaSmeralda (Emerald Coast). Porto Cervo is itsemblem; luxurious yachts are docked just infront of this jewel and luxury shops are linedalong the square.After an exciting walk in Porto Cervo, we willhave lunch in a Pizzeria or a Restaurant; in theafternoon round trip through BaiaSardinia, Palau and Capo Testa inSanta Teresa di Gallura. Dinner andovernight at the Hotel Pausania Inn.
- 9. 3rd Day: Castelsardo &4th Day: Nuoro & Neptunes GrottoOrgosolo Afterbreakfast departure towards Castelsardo, a small town situated on the summit of a rocky promontory in a strategicBus Round Trip position dominating the harbour.. Afterwards departure to Alghero and lunch in a typical Restaurant. Short visit of the town and visit the Neptunes Grotto. The entrance to the caves lies at the base of Capo Caccia cliff and can be accessed by sea or from the Escala del Cabriol, a steep, narrow path of 656 steps. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel After breakfast depature towards Nuoro and Orgosolo. Nuoro Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania.is considered the heart of Sardinia, as this town has wellpreserved Sardinian traditions and culture. Our trip continuesto the village Orgosolo, the symbol of the Barbarician cultureand known for its murales: paintings that depict the way oflife and represent the social unrest and a silent protestagainst the government during the late 1960s. In Orgosolowe will have a typical lunch with the shepherds. In theafternoon departure towards the south. Dinner and overnightat the Hotel Setar.
- 10. 5th Day: Cagliari & Nora 6th Day: Giara & Barumini After breakfast we will visit Cagliari, theToday we will cross a large part of the fertile capital city of the Region Sardinia. As soon plane of the Campidano, amongst fields of grain, as we arrive at Cagliari we will start the visit artichokes, and vineyards in order to reachBus Round TripVillamar, a small village typical for its murales. from the old town and upper part of Cagliari The tour will continue towards Barumini, where called Castello (the Castle). Lunch in a we will visit the famous nuraghic archaeological typical Restaurant. The afternoon is complex of Su Nuraxi. Lunch at the Restaurant dedicated to the visit of the archaeological Su Nuraxi. In the afternoon, you will leave site of Nora, founded by the PhoenicianBarumini to reach the Giara di Gesturi: this place navigators around the 9th century B.C. as ais well-known thanks to its typical wild little horses strategic location in the Mediterranean. with almond eyes. There are about 600, all of After the visit we will have a panorama tour them wild and free. Dinner and overnight at the along the famous Costa Sud. Dinner and Hotel Setar. overnight at the Hotel Setar.
- 11. 7th Day: Oristano8th Day: Departure Departure from the hotel direction Oristano, After breakfast collective transfer a nice town situated in the heart of the great plane of Campidano, in a central positionto Olbia airport..Bus Round Trip along the western coast of Sardinia. Short visit of the town and departure to the Sinis Peninsula, where we will visit the Church of San Giovanni. Lunch in a typical Restaurant in Cabras. In the afternoon departure to the North. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania.ARRIVEDERCI!
- 12. Drive & Sleep - Sardinia
- 13. 1st Day 2nd Day: Arcipelago La Olbia & Tempio Pausania MaddalenaArrival at Olbia airport and departure to Departure from the hotel direction Palau, wherethe Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempioyou will start a boat trip through the Archipel ofPausania. La Maddalena. This tour includes a stop toMaddalena where you can visit the historicalDrive & Sleepcentre and enjoy some shopping. Then you willleave direction Isle of Santa Maria where youcan have a stroll or have a swim at the beach, ora quick walk till the Punta Filetto lighthouse onthe north-east of the island. Furthermore you canhave a look at the famous Rose Beach of Budelliand then you will sail along the coast Spargi inorder to reach Cala Corsara. Then you will goback coasting Punta Sardegna, Porto Rafael andCapo dOrso. In the afternoon you will go back tothe Hotel Pausania Inn.
- 14. 3rd Day: Alghero 4th Day: Oristano & TharrosThe whole third day will be dedicated to Departure from the hotel direction Oristano,Alghero: a beautiful town with a prestigious a nice town situated in the heart of theCatalan past. In the afternoon you will visitgreat plane of Campidano, in a central position along the western coast ofDrive & Sleepthe Neptunes Grotto. This marine cave isSardinia. Afterwards you will visit thecarved in a spectacular sheer cliff, with long archaeological site of Tharros. Dinner andwinding passages that delve far into the overnight at the Hotel Setar.rock passing many fantastical stalagmitesand stalactites. Dinner and overnight at theHotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania
- 15. 5th Day: Cagliari & Nora6th Day: Barumini & GiaraIn Barumini you will visit the famous nuraghicDeparture from our hotel direction Cagliari archaeological complex of Su Nuraxi. The village isthe capital city of the Region Sardinia. As located in a clearly strategic position in a central pointsoon as you arrive at Cagliari you will on the island; this area has numerous nuraghicstart the visit from the old town and upper settlements. Su Nuraxi includes a main tower and fourDrive & Sleeppart of Cagliari called Castello (the smaller ones connected to each other by a containingCastle). Lunch break in one of the many wall which also forms a raised courtyard; the entirerestaurants of the central quarter of the complex is protected by another wall and seven towers.In the afternoon, you will leave Barumini to reach thecity. The afternoon is dedicated to the visit Giara di Gesturi: this place is well-known thanks to itsof the archaeological site of Nora. After typical wild little horses with almond eyes. Dinner andthe visit you will have a panorama tour overnight at the Hotel Setar.along the famous Costa Sud. Dinner andovernight at the Hotel Setar.
- 16. 7th Day 8th Day: Porto Cervo &Arbatax & Dorgali DepartureToday you will take the road orientaleThe tour will continue towards the inland Gallura to arrive to Arzachena.Sarda towards the North of the islandThe must of this area is the archaeological site of Arzachena, where you can visitdirection Arbatax, known for its porphyrythe Giants you will visit theVecchju and Li Smeraldaand the Nuraghe Albucciu.AfterwardsTombs Coddu famous Costa Lolghi,(Emerald Coast). After anrocks, named Rocce Rosse (red rocks). Notexciting walk in Porto Cervo, you will have the opportunity to visit the church offar from Dorgali, you will visit the Grotta delStella Maris that hosts a precious Neapolitan pipe organ from the 1600s, as well asDrive & SleepBue Marino, which can be reached by boata famous paintingafternoon you will drive to the airport for the departure. In the by El Greco.from Cala Gonone. About one kilometer ofthe grotto is open to tourists: the unearthlyreflections of the stalactites in the grottospools are an unforgettable sight. Dinner andovernight at the Hotel Pausania Inn inTempio Pausania. ARRIVEDERCI!
- 17. Wine Tour - Sardinia
- 18. Wine Tour
- 19. 1st Day: Olbia - Tempio 2nd Day: Berchidda & CostaPausaniaSmeraldaArrival at Olbia airport, dinner and Today starts your journey through Sardinia and itsovernight in a 3 stars Hotel in Tempio precious wines: the first stop we suggest isPausania or in its surroundings. Berchidda, where you can visit the Wine Museum. It is not by chance that Berchidda is home to the Wine Museum The Sardinian Regional Wine Cellar, which with its modern layout traces the interesting history of viticulture,Wine Tour exhibiting a series of objects that are used for working the grapes and producing the wine, including a number of granite tanks which are still used in the Gallura area and are very similar to ones found in the nuraghi. In the Wine Cellar there is a large selection of wines on sale, and there is also the chance to taste some of them. After the Wine Museum we recommend a stop at the famous Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast). Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Tempio Pausania.
- 20. 3rd Day: Alghero & Sella e 4th Day: Oristano & TharrosMoscaFor the third Day of your stay we suggest aDeparture from the hotel direction Oristano, a nice town situated in thevisit to Alghero: a beautiful town with aheart of the great plane of Campidano, in a central position along the western coast of Sardinia. Oristano is a place of captivating beauty. Inprestigious Catalan past, whose signs areOristano you will have the chance to taste a wine typical of this area, the delicious Vernaccia: an ancient, aging, golden yellow white wine thatstill well-preserved and visible in itscan be paired with the most refined of the traditional island pastries.architecture. During the afternoon you haveAfterwards we recommend you to visit the archeological site of Tharros. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel near Cagliari.he chance to visit one of the most importantwinery of the island. The impressiveWine Tourstructure of Sella & Mosca, with over 500ha of vineyards makes them one ofEuropes largest wineries to produceexclusively from their own grapes. Dinnerand overnight in a 3 stars Hotel in Alghero.
- 21. 5th Day: Cagliari &6th Day: Nora & santaSerdiana Margherita di PulaDeparture from our hotel direction Cagliari The morning of the 6th day could be dedicated tothe capital city of the Region Sardinia. As the visit of the archaeological site of Nora. Verysoon as you arrive at Cagliari you will start close to Nora there is also an extraordinary winery,the visit from the old town and upper part of called I Feudi della Medusa. The property extendsCagliari called Castello (the Castle).over 50 hectares in the area of Santa Margherita diLunch break in one of the manyPula, on an isthmus spreading between the lagoonrestaurants of the central quarter of the and the sea, on a hill that dominates the plainsWine Tourunderneath: the view of the vineyards from here iscity. During the afternoon we suggest a tripreally breathtaking. After the visit there will be timeto Serdiana, a small centre where the for a panoramic drive along the coast toward Capefamous Argiolas Winery is located, a family Teulada. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotelcompany created in 1918. Their most near Cagliari.important red wines are Turriga and Koremmade with a premium mix of Sardiniangrapes, while among the white ones a mustis Cerdea, based on Vermentino grape.Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel nearCagliari.
- 22. 7th Day: Arbatax & Nuoro 8th Day: DepartureTime to go back to Noth Sardinia. First stop canbe Arbatax, known for its porphyry rocks, named In the afternoon you will drive to theRocce Rosse (red rocks). Afterwards you will go airport for the departure.further towards the Barbagia area, famous for itshandicrafts and the Cannonau wine. Orgosolo,symbol of the Sardinian culture, well known forits murales: paintings that depict the way of lifeWine Tourand represent the social unrest and a silentprotest against the government during the late1960s. In the city of Nuoro you will have thechance to visit the Museum of Sardinia PopularLife and Traditions. Dinner and overnight in a 3stars Hotel in Tempio Pausania or in itssurroundings.ARRIVEDERCI!
- 23. www.in-sardinia.comwww.events-in-sardinia.com www.golfinsardinia.com www.facebook.com/sardinialovers