Top 250 Love Quotes
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Top 250 Love Quotes
Top 250 Love Quotes seen on Famous, Inspirational, Wisdom Quotes
Hi, Im Florea Cristian, the owner of friendship-quotes.info website. First of all, thanks for subscribing! I think it was worth it, but you are the one who will take the final decision. Ive prepared for you a list with the best 250 Love Quotes seen on Famous, Inspirational, Wisdom Quotes website. You will find here inspirational, motivational, wise and funny quotes related to love. You will love them, because you love love. Im glad to announce you that this is just one of I-dont-know-thenumber lists with great quotes. Now Ill give you the time to enjoy those quotes. After that, Ill appreciate if you can give me a feedback related to this e-book (can we call it e-book, right?). Every opinion counts! Thank you!
1. Love is not a matter of counting the years its making the years. Anonymous 2. You can fall from the sky, You can fall from a tree, But the best way to fall, Is in love with me. Unknown 3. Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars. Unknown 4. To offer a man friendship when love is in his heart is like giving a loaf of bread to one who is dying of thirst. Frank Frankfort Moore 5. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together - Author Unknown 6. To couples: Youre not gonna promise to each other that you will not disappoint one another, because at some point you will. What is important is you dont go away, you dont escape, you dont leave one another just because you were disappointed. Thats the meaning of fidelity. Unknown 7. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to be loved by the one you love, is everything Unknown 8. Im here. I love you. I dont care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. Theres nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me. Elizabeth Gilbert 9.
11. Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he wont pull the trigger. Spongebob 12. The greatest irony of life is loving the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right and finding out you love someone after that person walks out from your life and sometimes you think youre already over a person but when you see them smile at you, youll suddenly realize that youre just pretending to be over them just to ease the pain of knowing that they will never be yours again. For some, they think that letting go is one way of expressing how much you love the person. Most relationships tend to fail not because the absence of love; love is always present. Its just the one was being loved too much and the other was being loved too little as we all know that the heart is the center of the body but it beats on the left. Maybe thats the reason why the heart is not always right. Most often we fall in love with the person we think we love only to discover that for them, we are just for past times, while the one who truly loves us remains either a friend or a stranger. Heres a piece of advice: let go when youre hurting too much, give up when love isnt enough and move on when things are not like before. There is someone out there who will love you even more, surely then, you will know true love. Unknown 13. Love doesnt make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Franklin P. Jones 14. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. Khalil Gibran 15. When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. Maurice Maeterlinck 16. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson 17. Ive learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. Anonymous 18. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. Anonymous 19. If I hadnt met you, I wouldnt like you. If I didnt like you, I wouldnt love you. If I didnt love you, I wouldnt miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. Anonymous 20. You know its love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if youre not part of their happiness. Julia Roberts 21. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. Washington Irving 22. The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. Gilbert K. Chesterton 23. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. Brandi Snyder 24. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. Tom Robbins 25. You know youre in love when you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss 26. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
27. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. Barbara De Angelis 28. Do not seek the because in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions. Anais Nin 29. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie the Pooh 30. Ive learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou 31. Love is like a Rubix Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it Brian Cramer 32. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. Oscar Wilde 33. Love makes time pass; time makes love pass French Proverb 34. It is not love, but lack of love which is blind Glenway Wescott 35. First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity George Bernard Shaw 36. The hottest love has the coldest end Socrates 37. Love is blind marriage is the eye-opener Pauline Thomason 38. The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most Kati 39. Love is like a war: Easy to begin Hard to end Ancient Proverb 40. Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful Unknown 41. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear John Lennon 42. If you judge people, you have no time to love them Mother Teresa 43. I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you Roy Croft 44. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime Bette Davis 45. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go Unknown 46. It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death Thomas Mann 47. I will love you as misfortune loves orphans, as fire loves innocence, and as justice loves to sit and watch while everything goes wrong. Lemony Snicket 48. Love is the history of a womans life; it is an episode in mans. Germaine de Stael 49. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met Unknown 50. Once we recognize what it is we are feeling, once we recognize we can feel deeply, love deeply, can feel joy, then we will demand that all parts of our lives produce that kind of joy. - Audre Lorde 51. It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 52. True love stories never have endings. - Richard Bach 53. In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two. - Erich Fromm 54. In matters of the heart, nothing is true except the improbable. - Madame de Stael
55. Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says I need you because I love you. - Erich Fromm 56. If you want to be loved, be lovable. Ovid 57. Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. - C. S. Lewis 58. Love is more than a noun it is a verb; it is more than a feeling it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing. - William Arthur Ward 59. If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. - Michel de Montaigne 60. A man content to go to heaven alone will never go to heaven. Boethius 61. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. - Maya Angelou 62. A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. Stendhal 63. Love is a better teacher than duty. - Albert Einstein 64. If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world. Emmet Fox 65. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Maya Angelou 66. I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved. - George Eliot 67. Just dont give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where theres love and inspiration, I dont think you can go wrong. - Ella Fitzgerald 68. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Daphne Rae 69. What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow. - Nathaniel Hawthorne 70. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love. - Judy Garland 71. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Honore de Balzac 72. How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it. - Barbara Pym 73. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. - Peter Ustinov 74. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein 75. If someone thinks that love and peace is a clich that must have been left behind in the Sixties, thats his problem. Love and peace are eternal. - John Lennon 76. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship never. - Charles Caleb Colton 77. Before I met my husband, Id never fallen in love. Id stepped in it a few times. - Rita Rudner 78. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. Sophocles 79. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland 80. Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. - Martin Luther King, Jr. 81. A life lived in love will never be dull. - Leo Buscaglia 82. The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. - Vincent van Gogh 83. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. - Samuel Lover
84. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi 85. Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, arent you already there? - Richard Bach 86. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. Plato 87. Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone. - C. S. Lewis 88. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle 89. There is no true love and false love. What you feel as love is love. Unknown 90.
92. Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. Melissa Marr 93. Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love. Anonymous 94. Its true we dont know what weve got until its gone, but we dont know what weve been missing until it arrives. Anonymous 95. In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. Hans Nouwens 96. Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much! Anonymous 97. For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else. Anonymous 98. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Anonymous
99. Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I. Anonymous 100. Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you. Anonymous 101. I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you. Anonymous 102. Im a fish out of water without you. Anonymous 103. Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. Anonymous 104. Love is missing someone whenever youre apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because youre close in heart. Anonymous 105. I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you. Anonymous 106. I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears. Cheryl 107. I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you dont. Juanita 108. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. Lamartine 109. A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means Im missing you. Beth Obedoza 110. Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose its part of growing up. Natalie Wood 111. Where there is love there is life. Mohandas K. Gandhi 112. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Pablo Picasso 113. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring. Oscar Wilde 114. If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you dont have it, no matter what else there is, its not enough. Ann Landers 115. Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. Erich Fromm 116. Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots. Hoosier Farmer 117. Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart. Shirley Rindani 118. Love is friendship set on fire. Jeremy Taylor 119. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. Jeanne Moreau 120. Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health has vanished. Og Mandingo 121. There is no remedy for love but to love more. Henry David Thoreau 122. It is love that makes the impossible possible. Indian Proverb 123. Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to love. Virgil
124. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. David Viscott 125. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. Oscar Wilde 126. Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Robert Heinlein 127. True love begins when nothing is looked for in return. Antoine De SaintExupery 128. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, its what you are expected to give which is everything Anonymous 129. This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love; the more they give, the more they possess. Rainer Maria Rilke 130. Ive learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them. Andy Rooney 131. I cant say anymore than I love you. Anything else would be a waste of breath. Elvis Costello 132. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day. Anonymous 133. Love is not blind, it sees but it doesnt mind. Rizi Jane Baldon 134. Love sees roses without thorns. German Proverb 135. Love is being stupid together. Paul Valery 136. We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together. Brian Andres 137. Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery 138. The path of love is not the path of comfort. It means going forward into the unknown, with no guarantees of safety, even though youre afraid. Trusting is dangerous, but without trust there is no hope for love, and love is all we ever have to hold against the darkLove is worth nothing until tested against its own defeat. Creina Alcock 139. Love is the beauty of the soul. St. Augustine 140. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live withi. James Baldwin 141. Love is the burning point of life, and because life is suffering so is love. Joseph Campbell 142. You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come later when youre sure they wont laugh if you trip. Jonathan Carroll 143. Love never hurts you. Its not loving yourself that hurts you. Barbara De Angelis 144. For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time: hatred ceases by love this is an old rule. Dhammapada 145. To have in general but little feeling, seems to be the only security against feeling too much on any particular occasion. George Eliot 146. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they dont, they never were. Kahlil Gibran The Prophet 147. Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each others cup but drink not from one cup Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone thought they quiver with the same music. Kahlil Gibran The Prophet 148. Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. Zora Neale Hurston
149. So I will share this room with you and you can have this heart to break. Billy Joel So It Goes 150. You may be right, I may be crazy.But I just may be a lunatic youre looking for. Billy Joel 151. When you press me to your heart, Im in a world apart, A world where roses bloom La Vie En Rose 152. Let us hesitate no longer to announce that the sensual passions and mysteries are equally sacred with the spiritual mysteries and passions. D.H. Lawrence 153. So kiss me and smile for me. Tell me that youll wait for me. Hold me like youll never let me go Leaving on a Jet Plane 154. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche 155. Trouble is part of your life, and if you dont share it, you dont give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough. Dinah Shore 156. To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. AnneSophie Swetchine 157. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. Anyone may gather it, and no limit is set. Mother Teresa 158. You are as prone to love as the sun is to shine; it being the most delightful and natural employment of the soul of man. Thomas Traherne 159. We tend to wear suits of armor, one over the other We hope we will not have to completely undress. Chogyam Trungpa 160. I cant promise you a perfect relationship without arguments over our differences and trust issues, however, I promise you as long as youre trying, Im staying. Unknown 161. Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself. Jean Anouilh 162. Love at first sight is easy to understand; its when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle. Amy Bloom 163. Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Mark Twain 164. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. Maya Angelou 165. When I saw you, I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew. William Shakespeare 166. I dont hate you, Im just disappointed you turned into everything you said youd never be. Unknown 167. Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. - English saying used on poesy rings 168. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. - Rosemonde Gerard 169. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. - Author Unknown 170. Love a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. - Author Unknown 171. Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. - Author Unknown 172. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. Author Unknown 173. A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you. - Author Unknown
174. You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come later when youre sure they wont laugh if you trip. - Jonathan Carroll, Outside the Dog Museum 175. We are all a little weird and lifes a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. - Author Unknown 176. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. - William Shakespeare 177. Who, being loved, is poor? - Oscar Wilde 178. Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. - Robert Browning 179. We loved with a love that was more than love. - Edgar Allan Poe 180. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. - Ben Hecht 181. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. - Henry Van Dyke 182. Are we not like two volumes of one book? - Marceline DesbordesValmore 183. A bell is no bell til you ring it, A song is no song til you sing it, And love in your heart Wasnt put there to stay Love isnt love Til you give it away. - Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, You Are Sixteen (Reprise) 184. Ive fallen in love many times always with you. - Author Unknown 185. What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. - Author Unknown 186. Take away love and our earth is a tomb. - Robert Browning 187. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Author Unknown 188. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. Peter Ustinov 189. I dont pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. Author Unknown 190. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Author Unknown 191. Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell. Author Unknown 192. We let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them. Unknown 193. If you love someone because you think that he or she is really gorgeous, then its not love, its infatuation If you love someone because you think that you shouldnt leave him because others think that you shouldnt, then its not love, its compromise If you love someone because you think that you cannot live without his touch, then its not love, its lust If you love someone because you have been kissed by him, then its not love, its inferiority complex
If you love someone because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings, then its not love, its charity If you love someone because you share every thing with him, then its not love, its friendship But If you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him, thats LOVE If you get attracted to other people but stay with him without any regrets, thats LOVE If you let him go knowing that he has to go but he doesnt want to, thats LOVE - Unknown 194. I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. -Pietro Aretino 195. There are times when two people need to step apart from one another, but there is no rule that says they have to turn and fire. - Robert Brault 196. Dont smother each other. No one can grow in the shade. - Leo Buscaglia 197. Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. - George Eliot 198. The heart is the only thing that never lies Unknown 199.
200. There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread. Mother Teresa 201. Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live? Unknown 202. Romance is the icing, but love is the cake. Unknown 203. Age does not protect you from love. But, love, to some extent, protects you from age Jeanne Moreau 204. Love either finds equality or makes it. John Dryden 205. What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose. Henry Ward Beecher 206. Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation. Rabindranath Tagore 207. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. Joan Crawford 208. True love is like seeing ghosts; we all talk about it, but few of us have ever seen one. La Rochefoucauld 209. There are only four questions of value in life: What is sacred?, Of what is the spirit made of?, What is worth living for?, What is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: Only love. Don Juan Demarco 210. It doesnt matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. Good Will Hunting 211. To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one
unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope youre getting this down. Love and Death 212. Love is passion, obsession, someone you cant live without. If you dont start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and wholl love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Im not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, youll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love well, you havent lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you havent tried, you havent lived. Meet Joe Black 213. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally 214. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. Thats relativity. Albert Einstein 215. You know its love when you want to keep holding hands even after youre sweaty. Anonymous 216. It is impossible to love and be wise. Francis Bacon 217. The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. - Stephen King 218. You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. ~Author Unknown 219. Tell me, if I caught you one day And kissed the sole of your foot, Wouldnt you limp a little then, Affraid to crush my kiss? Nichita Stanescu 220. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. Anonymous 221. You dont love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Anonymous 222. Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it. Swedish Proverb 223. Dont fall for looks, they can deceive. Dont fall for wealth, in the end it fades away. Find someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Anonymous 224. Once upon a time, something happened to me, it was the sweetest thing, that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true, it was the day I met you. Unknown 225. The best proof of love is trust. Dr. Joyce Brothers 226. Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. Unknown
227. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. Jackson Brown Jr. 228. Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason. Unknown 229. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Leo Buscaglia 230. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. Tagore 231. Its been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I dont believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again Unknown 232. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. James Baldwin 233. You fall in love and it doesnt work out, and you think that itll never happen again, but it does. Believe me, it does. In the strangest of places. Dawsons Creek 234. Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed, especially towards those we love the best. Voltaire 235. Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks youre just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her. Unknown 236. Love has tortured, love has killed, but love has saved a million still. TAT, Road to Paradise 237. If I could be any part of you, Id be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. Unknown 238. Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. Unknown 239. Its not that I want to be with you because I think youre a perfect person. I want to be with you because youre the perfect person for me. Boy Meets Love 240. You dont marry someone you can live with you marry the person who you cannot live without. Unknown 241. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. Annie 242. You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? Shes not perfect, you arent either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break her heart. So dont hurt her, dont change her, dont analyze and dont expect more than she can give. Smile when she maked you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when shes not there. - Bob Marley 243. Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with
love. But in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Unknown 244. Dont find love, let love find you. Thats why its called falling in love, because you dont force yourself to fall, you just fall. Anonymous 245. Men always want to be a womans first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a mans last romance. Oscar Wilde 246.
247. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldnt have fallen for the second. - Johnny Depp 248. I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful. Unknown 249. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. - Janos Arany 250. I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you - Ben Folds
Sadly, the list is over. Thank you for subscribing and reading this e-book. I hope you enjoyed it! If you are kind, I wait for your feedback related to this on [email protected] Every opinion counts for me, even if you criticize me. You can also:
Follow us on Twitter
Be our Facebook Friend
Or encourage my work