Top 10 outdoor wedding tips
Embed Size (px)
Here are some tips from Persun for having the perfect and the best outdoor wedding. You won't miss it if you want a perfect outdoors wedding.
Transcript of Top 10 outdoor wedding tips
- 1. Top 10 Outdoor Wedding TipsIf youve planned for an outdoor wedding, then get ready to experience themost beautiful and romantic wedding. Yet, there arent that easy as they lookfrom outside. Outdoor weddings come up with some extra pitfalls and caveats.Relax! Here are some tips from Persun for having the perfect and the bestoutdoor wedding.1. Make your guests relaxed: Once the date for the wedding is fixed, thinkabout the season and the likely weather conditions on the day of wedding.Never make your guests tight as melting. Provide some cold water bottles ofwater if you feel that the climate is hot. Likewise, if it is winter dont leave themget chilled in the weather. Make your guests relaxed on your wedding accordingto the climate.
- 2. 2. Always have a backup: If you plan for an outdoor wedding, have anotherideal location for the celebration just in case if you wish to change the place dueto weather conditions.
- 3. 3. Plan for Wind: There are many outdoor celebrations, who suffered fromwindy conditions. Try to avoid very light fabrics in the wedding dress includingthe bridesmaid dress. Also inform the hairstylist that you will have an outdoorwedding, so that she will style your hair accordingly.
- 4. 4. Can everyone hear: If you plan your wedding near beach, due to the roaringof the waves, some guests may not properly hear the wedding vows. So, havea sound system near the wedding to avoid the hearing problems.
- 5. 5. Decorations: One advantage for an outdoor wedding is the natural beauty.This natural beauty helps you to reduce the decoration. However, you still haveto plan for some decorations like having some flowers in the pathway or taggingballoons around the chairs, etc6. Make tasty things outside: Ensure that the caterer knows the kind of dishesfor an outdoor wedding. There are some foods, which will not taste good for anoutdoor wedding. So, make sure that every item is tasty and is according to theoutdoor wedding.7. Never leave your guests parched: Alcohol makes the body dehydrated. So,plan for some other beverages like tea or coffee or some soft drinks. Make surethat there is lots of water and ice around the place.
- 6. 8. Irritating flying things: make sure to keep some candles or a large zapper allaround the celebration place. This helps the guests to turn their heads instead ofswatting the air.
- 7. 9. Sun: The time of the wedding for an outdoor wedding is very important.Make sure that your guests enjoy the sunset at the time of exchanging the vowsand are surrounded by the warmth of the sun. So, fix an evening time for thewedding ceremony.
- 8. 10. Permits: This is the most important when it is an outdoor wedding. Dontforget to take the permission from the city parks for these outdoor weddings.If you want gorgeous wedding dresses or bridesmaid dresses, you can click hereto find some.