Tips to take good portrait
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Tips to take good portrait
- Tips To Take Good Portrait Portrait photographs have been made since virtually the invention of the camera. It focus of the photograph is usually the person's face, although the entire body and the background or context may be included.
- Make Your Subject Comfortable A comfortable subject will feel happier, more relaxed and less posed
- Avoid Harsh Lighting. The Lighting Used In The Photograph Natural Or Artificial Avoid Harsh Lighting
- Use A Small Depth Of Field To Blur The Background. Use Your Apertures
- Get Your Subject To Maintain Eye Contact With The Camera. Eye contact can make or break a portrait.
- Choose Your Lens And Frame Your Shot It focus their attention on parts of your subject that you want them to be focused upon.
- Presented By ATEES Inofomedia Pvt Ltd