- 1. The Seven Wonders of the World
- A group of students was studying the seven wonders of the world. In the end of the lesson, it was asked for to the pupils who made a list with what they consider the seven bigger wonders. Although it had some disagreement, the votes had started :
- The Empire State Building
- When collecting the votes, the teacher perceived a very quiet student. The girl had not turned her paper still. The teacher then asked her if she has problems with her list. The quiet girl answered :
-Yes, a little. I do not obtain to make the list because they are many things . 11.
- -Well, tell uswhat you already have there and perhaps we can help you.
- The hesitant girl, then, read:
- -I think that the seven wonders of the world are :
- The class room was completely in silence
- Happy is that one that has the capacity of dreaming and feeling in its dreams, the beauty of the life.
Music:In The Rain By Kenny G 23. Have A Great Day!