THE ORLEANS POKER ROOM’S OMAHA -...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of THE ORLEANS POKER ROOM’S OMAHA -...
THE ORLEANS POKER ROOMSTHE ORLEANS POKER ROOMS
1. Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, September 1st, 2012.
2. Daily qualifying period is from 12:01 a.m. until Midnight.
3. A Steel Wheel is defined as a 5 high straight flush (A,2,3,4,5 suited).
4. There will be $1,000 in the Steel Wheel pot each day in September. A total of $30,000 will be awarded during this promotion.
5. If only one Steel Wheel hand is made during the daily qualifying period, the player making the hand will receive the entire amount in the pot. If more than one player makes a Steel Wheel during the daily qualifying period, the days pot will be split evenly among all players making a Steel Wheel.
6. If a Steel Wheel is not made during the daily qualifying period, the pot for that day will be carried over into the next days qualifying period, and will be added to that days pot. The carryover will continue until a Steel Wheel hand is made. Again, one winner will receive the entire pot, and multiple winners will split the pot evenly.
7. If there is a carryover at the end of the qualifying period on September 30th, 2012, the promotion will continue until the first Steel Wheel hand is made. The current pot amount at the end of the qualifying period on September 30th, 2012 will remain the same, and there will be no additional monies added.
8. A player may not win more than one share during a qualifying period with multiple winners, regardless of how many Steel Wheels he/she makes.
9. Must be playing in a live game to be eligible.
10. As always, players must utilize two of their four hole cards in order to make a Steel Wheel.
11. Any discussion or collusion during a deal involving a Steel Wheel hand, may disqualify its eligibility.
12. Must be 21 years of age or older to gamble, and/or participate in this promotion.
13. Winner/s will have seven (7) days to collect their payout. If the winner/s fail to do so within seven (7) days, the prize monies will be returned to the promotional pool.
14. Winnings of $600 or more are taxable, and will require the patron to present a valid I.D., and Social Security card/number.
15. Orleans Poker Room general rules apply.
16. Management reserves the right to cancel, amend, or extend this promotion at its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
17. Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the Propertys Management in a manner that is fair to all parties. If the patron is not satisfied with Managements decision, he/she may exercise their rights under NRS. 463.362 et eq. and request the Nevada Gaming Control Board to review the matter.
September 1st 30th, 2012
5344424S BR OR Hold Em Royal Flush-Omaha Steel Rules Full SC.indd 1 8/22/12 3:49:27 PM