The Essential Kitchen Tools
Embed Size (px)
The ultimate essential kitchen tools guide. Make your kitchen equip to handle any dish you wish to create. From paring and butcher knives to cutting boards and can openers, Rada has you covered with all the kitchen essentials.
Transcript of The Essential Kitchen Tools
- A handy guide for a well equipped kitchen! RADA CUTLERYS GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL KITCHEN TOOLS
- Three Sizes of Paring Knives Needed for peeling, paring, chopping, dicing and slicing fruits and vegetables as well as meats. Rada Paring Knives Link
- Vegetable Peeler A vegetable peeler is a must in any kitchen! You have to serve vegetables and fruits (even if your kids aren't into them), and a vegetable peeler makes them easy to prepare. Rada Vegetable Peeler Link
- Spatula or Turnover Turnovers are ideal for flipping burgers or eggs. A spatula is perfect for slipping cookies and bars from the pan. Rada Spatulas Link
- Measuring Spoons & Cups You'll definitely want some good measuring spoons and cups if you're planning on doing some baking. Get accurate measurements for your recipes and you'll have smooth- sailing.
- High-Heat Scraper & Plastic Bowl Scraper High-Heat Scrapers are often confused with spatulas. They're the rubber utensils that are used to scrape dough from mixing bowls. Plastic bowl scrapers are excellent for scraping unwanted excess from your pan, especially before washing. Rada Pan Scraper Link
- Cooks Spoon A cook's spoon is necessary in the kitchen to mix up veggies and for browning meats on the stove. Have at least one with holes--these make it easier to drain juices and water from your dish. Rada Cooks Spoon Link
- Ladle If you're planning on making soups and stews, gravies and sauces, or hot chocolate and ciders, you'll want a good ladle to do the job. The Rada brand soup ladle wont scratch your pan! Rada Soup Ladle
- Plastic Cutting Board Plastic cutting boards are more durable and safe than wooden ones. Wooden cutting boards can harbor bad bacteria and is difficult wash out. Plastic cutting boards are easier to wash and safe. Plus, they're flexible! Rada Cutting Boards
- Can Opener Whether hand-held or electric, anything's okay as long as you can get the food out of the can!
- Handi-Stir or Whisk With a Handi-Stir, you're able to mix up things like gravy, Jello, batters and sauces. Make sure to add one to your kitchen. The Rada Cutlery Handi-Stir features the perfect angle of the head so you get superior mixing. Rada Handi-Stir
- Chef's Knife A Chef's Knife is used for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts. Rada Chef Knives
- Heavy-Duty Mixer & Bowls If you're planning on making some sweets or cakes, you will need a good quality mixer and mixing bowls. It's worth the investment to get one that will last a long time and endure heavy mixing.
- Knife Storage How you store your knives might be making them dull. A knife block not only prevents dulling it keeps them handy too. Rada Oak Blocks
- Introducing Rada Cutlery Essential Kitchen Knives and Utensils 100% Made in the USA Lifetime Guarantee Economically Priced Surgical Quality Stainless Steel Blades Hand Sharpened
- DID YOU KNOW? Did you know that fundraising groups have been selling Rada Kitchen Products since 1948? Do you belong to a church, club, team, school or youth group that is looking for a wonderful fundraiser? Learn more about why thousands of groups choose to earn 40% profit every year selling Rada Cutlery.
- Find Us! RadaCutlery.com Rada Cutlery Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Google+