The Epic Enterprise DevOps Story
Embed Size (px)
Is DevOps and Agile dividing the Enterprise and IT teams, or uniting software strategies and cross-discipline collaboration? Does it matter who is telling the enterprise DevOps story and can it change "how" the story ends?
Transcript of The Epic Enterprise DevOps Story
- Paul Peissner - @PaulPeissner DevOps Enthusiast Your Enterprise Agile & DevOps Story
- Agile & DevOps - Lessons From A Childs Story @PaulPeissner An epic battle that is anything but childs play!
- Compelling Events & Signs that seasons are changing Cloud Initiatives/Starting points Pain-driven rescuers Focused Reactionary (super-heroes & prophets) & driven & irrational? Greenfield explorations Innovative Undisciplined & (adventurers & explorers) & unexpected interest in novelty Hybrid experimentations Accommodating Complex, crowded (historians, negotiators & politicians) & collaborative & slow expansion @PaulPeissner :-) :-( Transitions from: waterfall, silos, fragile complexities, legacy systems, bureaucracy, failures
- Enterprise Personas and their Agendas @PaulPeissner
- Legacy, Status Quo & Super-hero Egos @PaulPeissner
- Business-driven Software Adaptability @PaulPeissner
- What is Your Enterprise Story? @PaulPeissner
- The Enterprise Agile & DevOps Story Should be about software-driven Business agility Paul Peissner - @PaulPeissner Paul@Peissner.com