- 1. The Eight Intelligences Gardner's theory of multiple intelligencesPRESENTEDBYJEAN NOEL MACAQUE 24 MAY 2009
- Verbal / linguistic intelligence
- involves all forms of working with language.
3. Logical/mathematical intelligence We start doing math very early in our human development.
- The first stageof the development is our manipulation to play with a variety of concrete objects in the real physical world around us.
4. Intrapersonal Intelligence
- Have a deep awareness of inner feelings.
- Have a deep sense of self-confidence
- Self-motivated to do well.
5. Visual/Spatial Intelligence is the first language of the human brain.
- The brain naturally thinks in images and pictures before it even has words to attach to them.
- Visual/spatial intelligence deals with everything we see: shapes, patterns and designs, concrete and abstract images, color and texture.
- The spatial intelligence deals with the relationships and placement of objects in the space/time continuum.
6. Musical/Rhythmic Intelligence is sensitive to a variety of sounds in the environment
- Play a musical instrument or enjoy music or enjoy singing
- Remember melodies of songs
- Prefer to have music on when studying or working
7. Kinesthetic Intelligence is probably the most taken-for-granted part of our lives.
- This intelligence deals with the full range of movement that is possible in and through the body.
8. Interpersonal Intelligence is the "stuff" of human relationships
- Interpersonal intelligence involved collaboration with others, and learning from and about other people.
- Interpersonal intelligenceinvolved cooperation, to h ave empathy for the feelings of others
9. Naturalist Intelligence is our knowledge of and communion with the natural world.
- Is the ability to recognize and classify various flora and fauna.
- You find yourselffascinated by animals and their behavior.
- You notice the effect on your mood of well-being when someone brings plants or flowers .
10. JEAN NOEL MACAQUE