Taking control of your finances with debt management
of 7 /7
Embed Size (px)
Advantage Credit Counseling Service has been helping their clients get out of debt for over 40 years. The certified credit counselors at Advantage CCS will help you learn to better manage your money while developing a strategy for your stress-free financial future. Contact Advantage CCS today at 1.866.699.2227 to get started on your personalized debt management plan.
Transcript of Taking control of your finances with debt management
- TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES WITH DEBT MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL LITMUS TEST WE CAN HELP YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR DEBT.
- HOW MUCH DO YOU OWE? The interest rate is a loan expense that is charged for the use of borrowed money and is calculated as a percentage of the unpaid principal amount of the loan. Interest rates are charged from month to month, with your outstanding balance being multiplied by the interest rate to determine the amount of interest that you will have to pay each month. In order to avoid paying too much on your borrowed money, it is best to have complete knowledge of your loans interest rate.
- GOOD DEBT vs. BAD DEBT GOOD DEBT BAD DEBT In contrast, bad debt is accrued with purchases that do not increase overall wealth or invest in services that provide a lasting value. Purchasing non-essential goods wisely combined with good money management is the best way to avoid this type of debt. In addition, bad debt can be built up with consistent purchases on a credit card while only paying minimum payments. With interest, late fees and penalties quickly adding up, the goods or services you purchase are often not worth it in the long-term.
- LATE PAYMENTS & PENALTIES
- LINE OF BUSINESS Etiam sodales massa ut dolor.
- CONTACT US WE ARE EXPERIENCED. http://www.advantageccs.org/services/debt-relief Pittsburgh, PA 1.866.699.2227 [email protected] www.advantageccs.org