Tahiera's Tahieraism's Time To Get Back On The Microphone
Embed Size (px)
Tahiera Monique Brown is a motivational speaker and an advocate for victims of domestic violence and abuse. On her talk show she gives survivors the platform to tell their stories.
Transcript of Tahiera's Tahieraism's Time To Get Back On The Microphone
- Tahieras Tahieraisms Time To Get Back On The Microphone Coming Soon!
- When a Sacrifice is not a Sacrifice Its alright to do whats necessary and to do it with a loving and kind heart. Gussie Grant is worth it all. I had to go and get her, this is my destiny. Nothing is lost in my world. This love that we have for each other makes the mountains of sorrows fade away.
- What Have I Lost? NOTHING At the age of 40, seizures and dementia is causes Gussie to fade away in little pieces. With love and care and the proper medications, she is beginning to thrive.
- The Stories are Real How do we save others like Gussie? How do we stop the pain and suffering?
- Its Time For Me To Get Back On The Microphone! Its time to talk to the people who have the stories to tell. For the last few months, it seems as if Ive walked through a raging storm, but Ive never forgotten about the stories of other survivors.
- Lets Get Together and Talk Soon!