Stock market special report by epic research 30th july 2014
Embed Size (px)
Epic Research provide specialized nifty future tips to nifty futures intraday traders in which we give nifty levels, nifty calls along with bank nifty tips. Call 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 30th july 2014
- DAILY REPORT 30th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance European equities climbed on Tuesday, with strong earnings reports from companies such as engineer GKN and retailer Next outpacing the threat to the region's economy from further sanctions against Russia. The FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares closed 0.3 percent higher at 1,373.40 points. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan MIAPJ0000PUS was slightly lower in early trade, while Japan's Nikkei stock average edged down about 0.1%. Data released early on Wednesday showed Ja- pan's industrial output fell 3.3% in June as companies curbed production due to a pile-up in inventories, but manufacturers expect output to rise in the coming months. Wall Streat Update U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday, dropping in a broad selloff as a weak outlook from courier company UPS weighed on sentiment and pressured transportation stocks. U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday, dropping in a broad selloff as a weak outlook from courier company UPS weighed on sentiment and pressured transportation stocks. The Dow Jones industrial average fell 70.16 points, or 0.41 percent, to 16,912.43, the S&P 500 .SPX lost 8.93 points, or 0.45 percent, to 1,969.98, and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 2.21 points, or 0.05 percent, to 4,442.70. Previous day Roundup The market fell for the second consecutive session on Monday with the Sensex falling 135.52pts to 25991.23 and Nifty shedding 41.75pts to 7748.70. About 1194 shares have advanced, 1656 shares declined, and 120 shares are unchanged. Indian Markets were closed on the occasion of Eid. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sarto- rial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [up 48.26pts], Capital Goods [down 102.63pts], PSU [up 86.78pts], FMCG [up 26.91pts], Auto [down 121.36pts], Healthcare [up 19.28pts], IT [up 36.39Pts], Metals [down 199.25 pts], TECK [up 9.93pts], Oil& Gas [down 139.35pts], Power [down 3.55pts], Realty [down 51.84pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 16912.11 -0.42 S&P 500 1969.95 -0.45 NASDAQ 4442.70 -0.05 EURO STO 3190.54 +0.60 FTSE 100 6807.75 +0.29 Nikkei 225 15657.63 +0.25 Hong Kong 24826.78 +0.76 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg HINDUNILVR 686.00 22.25 3.35 HCLTECH 1,611.50 29.15 1.84 PNB 940.00 16.30 1.76 CAIRN 314.00 5.30 1.72 SUNPHARMA 792.25 10.05 1.28 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg DLF 194.05 10.70 -5.23 COALINDIA 365.00 12.00 -3.18 ULTRACEMCO 2,397.00 78.50 -3.17 BPCL 576.00 15.55 -2.63 AMBUJACEM 206.35 5.55 -2.62 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg ASIAN PAINT 635.20 2.20 -0.35 DABUR 198.00 1.60 -0.80 GLENMARK 659.00 22.70 3.57 HCLTECH 1611.50 29.15 +1.84 LUPIN 1117.00 12.90 -1.14 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7748.70 -41.75 -0.54 SENSEX 25991.23 -135.52 -0.52 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 30th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. HIN UNILEVER FUTURE HIND UNILEVER FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sus- tains above 690 levels. We advise buying around 680-690 levels with strict stop loss of 665 for the targets of 700-710. 2. DLF FUTURE DLF FUTURE is looking weak on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 196 levels. We advise selling around 196-198 levels with strict stop loss of 202 for the targets of 192-185 levels. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. CENTURY PLY CENTURY PLY week on daily chart. We advise selling around 81 level with strict stop loss 82.50 for the targets of 79.50- 78. MACRO NEWS HUL surpassed street expectations on every parameter with Q1 (April-June) net profit growing 3.7% YOY at Rs 1,056.9cr driven by strong revenue and operating per- formance. Profit in year-ago period was Rs 1,019.3cr. Dabur India's Q1FY15 consolidated net profit increased to Rs 211cr from Rs 186cr and total income from opera- tions rose to Rs 1,869cr from Rs 1,652cr. Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business. FII can still buy around USD 135 billion of stocks in the wide-based benchmark index Nifty. Meeting Street expectations, tobacco-to-hospitality ma- jor ITC has reported net profit of Rs 2,186.4cr in June quarter - a growth of 15.6% compared to Rs 1,891.3cr in the year-ago period. Net sales grew 25 per cent to Rs 9,164.4cr against Rs 7,338.5cr in June 2013. The more- than-expected net sales were aided by good perform- ance by the agri, paper and cigarette segments. The U.S. central bank is expected to cut its monthly bond -buying program by another $10 billion.
- DAILY REPORT 30th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,700 13.45 6,87,847 64,91,400 NIFTY PE 7,800 66.95 5,12,341 33,33,500 NIFTY PE 7,600 2.4 2,45,474 49,23,950 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 20.7 44,581 6,41,200 SBIN PE 2,500 22 4,852 2,36,500 RELIANCE PE 1,000 6.55 2,568 5,90,500 LT PE 1,600 10.5 2,505 4,33,000 INFY PE 3,300 11.4 2,217 1,72,625 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 10.6 8,29,053 67,26,450 NIFTY CE 7,700 50.1 4,02,207 49,39,850 NIFTY CE 7,900 1.6 3,44,662 52,13,850 BANKNIFTY CE 15,500 18.95 65,682 5,56,900 SBIN CE 1,020 4 6,341 10,90,250 RELIANCE CE 2,600 15.5 5,366 1,61,125 TCS CE 2,500 18 4,774 1,82,375 AXISBANK CE 3,400 14 3,980 4,30,625 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 58046 2259.83 56716 2207.45 388070 15105.96 52.38 INDEX OPTIONS 439078 16981.75 437718 16888.08 1835286 71490.76 93.66 STOCK FUTURES 101761 3742.58 82446 3117.57 1538182 56309.60 625.01 STOCK OPTIONS 74844 2875.09 77324 2968.95 118469 4461.24 -93.86 TOTAL 677.19 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,834.33 7,791.52 7,757.08 7,714.27 7,679.83 BANK NIFTY 15,501.22 15,356.68 15,259.37 15,114.83 15,017.52 STOCKS IN NEWS Results Today: Dr Reddy's Labs , Lupin , Karnataka Bank , IRB Infrastructure , Mphasis , Cadila Health- care , Bank of India , CESC , Bharat Forge , IIFL, Con- tainer Corporation, Torrent Pharma, Amtek Auto, JLR announces price cut for 3 models sold in China. L&T Q1 net up 110%, sales up 10% to Rs 18975 cr. Alembic Pharma Q1 net jumps 39%, global generic biz up 33%. Bank of Baroda Q1 profit beats forecast, up 17%; NPA rises. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed downside in the last trading session. We advise selling around 7700 level with strict stop loss of 7750 for the targets of 7650-7600
- DAILY REPORT 30th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 44650 TGTS 44850,45150 SL 44350 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 43920 TGTS 43720,43420 SL 44220 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD AUG ABOVE 28050 TGTS 28130,28230 SL 27950 SELL GOLD AUG BELOW 27820 TGTS 27740,27640 SL 27920 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Precious gold snapped a four-day downtrend and re- bounded smartly at the bullion market yesterday on fresh bouts of buying from jewellery stockists as well as specula- tive investment off-take supported by buoyant overseas cues. Standard gold (99.5 purity) climbed by Rs 180 to end at Rs 27,900 per 10 grams against Friday's Rs 27,720. Pure gold also rose by a similar margin to conclude at Rs 28,050 per 10 grams from Rs 27,870. Indian setback helping global iron ore miners. India could end up importing up to 15 million tonnes (mt) of ore this financial year, with JSW Steel alone bringing in six mt of for- eign origin mineral, equaling 20 per cent of its annual re- quirement of 30 mt. Silver prices recovered by 0.46% to Rs 44,483 per kg in fu- tures trading yesterday as speculators enlarged positions even as the metal weakened in global markets. At the MCX, silver for delivery in September rose by Rs 202, or 0.46%, to Rs 44,483 per kg in business turnover of 541 lots. Likewise, the white metal for delivery in far-month December traded higher by Rs 141, or 0.29%, to Rs 45,200 per kg in 7 lots. Speculative positions built up by participants helped silver futures trade to trade higher but a weak trend in bullion limited the gains. Meanwhile, silver traded 0.50% lower at USD 20.63 an ounce in Singapore. Globally, the shiny metal retraced the psychologically significant $1,300 an ounce price on bargain hunting despite positive economic data and stronger dollar value. Supported by rising demand from alloy-makers and firming trend overseas, nickel prices moved up by 0.15% to Rs 1,150.30 per kg in futures trading yesterday as speculators enlarged positions. At the MCX, nickel for delivery in July rose by Rs 1.70, or 0.15%, to Rs 1,150.30 per kg in business turnover of 335 lots. The metal for delivery in August con- tract edged up by Rs 1.30, or 0.11%, to Rs 1,154 per kg in 22 lots. The rise in nickel futures to a firm trend at spot market on increased demand from alloy-makers and metal's strength at the London Metal Exchange, capped the gains.
- DAILY REPORT 30th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11910 TGTS 11940,11990 SL 11860 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11840 TGTS 11810,11760 SL 11890 GUARSEED BUY GUARSEED AUG BELOW 5450 TGTS 5480,5530 SL 5400 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 5415 TGTS 5385,5335 SL 5465 NCDEX NCDEX INDICES Index Value % Change Castor Seed 4182 +0.70 Chana 2884 +0.98 Coriander 11884 -0.44 Cotton Seed O