Stock market special report by epic research 25th july 2014
of 8 /8
Economy & Finance
Embed Size (px)
Get exclusive stock futures tips, intraday stock future tips on Indian derivatives market. Epic Research is a leading stock futures recommendation provider in indian market. Call- 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 25th july 2014
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance An index of Asian shares pulled away from a three-year high on Friday after a mostly flat day on Wall Street, though a fresh S&P closing record and upbeat U.S. em- ployment data underpinned sentiment. MSCI's broad- est index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan was down about 0.1 percent in early trade, though still on track for solid weekly gain, while Japan's Nikkei stock aver- age added 0.4 percent. European shares opened slightly lower on Thursday, with investor attention dominated by a raft of mixed company earnings and economic data that appeared unlikely to dispel worries about the eurozone's pace of recovery. The FTSEurofirst 300 slipped 0.2% in early trade, to 1,372.80pts, with benchmark indexes in France, Germany and the UK down 0.3 to 0.6%. Wall Street Updates U.S. stocks finished a quiet session mostly flat on Thursday as earnings painted a mixed picture of the economy, though the S&P 500 set another record clos- ing high. Recent gains on Wall Street have been fueled by earnings, which have been strong this quarter. With 41 percent of S&P 500 companies having reported re- sults so far, 68% have posted earnings that topped ex- pectations. The DJI dipped 2.83 pts or 0.02%, to close at 17,083.80. The S&P 500 gained 0.97 of a pts or 0.05% to end at 1,987.98, its second record closing high in a row. The Nasdaq shed 1.59pts or 0.04%, to finish at 4,472.11. At its record intraday high of 1,991.39, the S&P 500 was just 0.4% below the 2,000 milestone. Previous day Roundup The market has ended at record closing high after a volatile trading session. The Nifty closed above 7800 for first time ever, at 7830.60, up 34.85 points. The Sensex ended at record closing high of 26,271.85 up 124.52 points. About 1502 shares have advanced, 1456 shares declined, and 129 shares were unchanged. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sarto- rial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [down 1.69pts], Capital Goods [up 30.46pts], PSU [up 23.17pts], FMCG [up 60.69pts], Auto [up 3.67pts], Healthcare [down 30.02pts], IT [up 87.79Pts], Metals [up 196.37pts], TECK [up 35.31pts], Oil& Gas [down 21.22pts], Power [down 7.44pts], Realty [up 6.28pts] World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 17083.00 -0.02 S&P 500 1987.98 +0.05 NASDAQ 4472.11 -0.04 EURO STO 3220.07 +0.84 FTSE 100 6821.46 +0.34 Nikkei 225 15371.59 +0.57 Hong Kong 24105.57 -0.15 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg BANKBARODA 883.50 29.85 3.50 ASIANPAINT 620.30 16.95 2.81 HCLTECH 1,583.00 40.60 2.65 HINDALCO 198.80 5.05 2.61 TATASTEEL 567.95 13.40 2.42 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg CAIRN 322.45 23.10 -6.68 GAIL 429.90 8.55 -1.95 POWERGRID 134.65 1.65 -1.21 HEROMOTOCO 2,530.00 28.30 -1.11 DRREDDY 2,704.50 29.50 -1.08 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg ADVANTA 319.7 15.2 +4.99 ASIANPAINT 620.3 16.95 +2.81 HINDALCO 198.8 5.05 +2.61 TCS 2586.15 4.85 +0.19 TECHM 2150.30 28.70 +1.33 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7830.60 +34.85 +0.45 SENSEX 26271.85 +124.52 +0.48 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1.UCO BANK FUTURE UCO BANK FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 106 levels. We advise buying around 106-107 levels with strict stop loss of 105 for the targets of 111-114 levels. 2. BANK OF INDIA FUTURE BANK OF INDIA FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sus- tains above 300 levels. We advise buying around 296-300 levels with strict stop loss of 290 for the targets of 305-310. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. BANK BARODA BANKBARODA is looking strong on daily chart. We advise buying around 885 level with strict stop loss 869 for the tar- gets of 901-917 MACRO NEWS Results today: PNB, Ashok Leyland, LIC Housing, Colgate, ALBK, UCOBank, Suzlon, STAR, Manappuram Finance, No- vartis, Indiabulls Real Estate, Heidelberg Cement, Indian Bank, HT Media, JK Lakshmi, JustDial, Raymond, Omaxe, ThomasCook, ParrysSugar, Kalindee, EdelweissFinancials, GujaratPipavav, Advanta, Bharat Bijlee. Banks have initiated process of declaring Kingfisher Air- lines as wilful defaulter. RBI raises FII sub-limit in govt bonds by $5 bn TVSMOTOR reported lower than expected net profit 72cr for Q1 June 30 2014, due to high raw material cost. Com- pany had profit of Rs 52cr in same quarter last year. Wipros Q1 IT services revenues rose 5% over April quar- ter,to Rs 11,140Cr,Vs. estimate of Rs 10699cr. Dollar reve- nues at USD1740.2mn marginally below estimate of USD1745mn. Dollar revenues were up 1.16%QoQ. IMF has retained its GDP forecast for India unchanged at 5.4% for FY15 & 6.4% for FY16. IMF believes improved business sentiment is likely to offset impact of poor rains and aid economic recovery in India. It says Indian GDP growth appears to have bottomed out.
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,700 10.5 5,95,556 72,20,100 NIFTY PE 7,800 30 4,87,137 48,96,800 NIFTY PE 7,600 4.6 3,14,605 57,39,950 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 17.6 26,906 7,28,625 SBIN PE 2,500 13 4,125 3,13,875 RELIANCE PE 1,020 5.55 2,939 4,65,500 TCS PE 2,500 12.35 2,185 1,53,625 INFY PE 3,300 15.35 2,106 2,13,625 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 62.5 6,88,245 49,38,400 NIFTY CE 7,900 19.75 5,18,252 56,62,150 NIFTY CE 7,700 139.6 2,07,591 41,21,400 BANKNIFTY CE 16,000 22.65 38,519 6,03,775 SBIN CE 2,600 18.05 6,485 4,97,875 RELIANCE CE 1,040 12.75 6,398 10,61,500 INFY CE 3,400 31.5 4,703 4,18,125 TCS CE 2,600 15 4,697 2,38,500 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 58046 2259.83 56716 2207.45 388070 15105.96 52.38 INDEX OPTIONS 439078 16981.75 437718 16888.08 1835286 71490.76 93.66 STOCK FUTURES 101761 3742.58 82446 3117.57 1538182 56309.60 625.01 STOCK OPTIONS 74844 2875.09 77324 2968.95 118469 4461.24 -93.86 TOTAL 677.19 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,876.63 7,853.62 7,812.63 7,789.62 7,748.63 BANK NIFTY 15,650.12 15,592.23 15,501.22 15,443.33 15,352.32 STOCKS IN NEWS CIL faces 10 mt coal production loss as agitation con- tinues. Gujarat govt. admits giving loan to Tata Motors. India's steel production up 0.8% amid signs of recov- ery. Bharti Airtel gets 3G licence in Niger. Cairn to shut down Mangala terminal for 10 days. L&T Fin: NPAs dampen stable loan growth, credit costs. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed upside in the last trading session. We advise buying around 7840 level with strict stop loss of 7790 for the targets of 7890-7940
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 44150 TGTS 44350,44650 SL 43850 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 43700 TGTS 43500,43200 SL 44000 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD AUG ABOVE 27750 TGTS 27830,27930 SL 27650 SELL GOLD AUG BELOW 27580 TGTS 27500,27400 SL 27680 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Silver prices were down 0.59% to Rs 44,665 per kg in fu- tures trade yesterday amidst profit-booking by speculators and a weak trend overseas. At the Multi Commodity Ex- change, silver for delivery in September traded lower by Rs 263, or 0.59%, to Rs 44,665 per kg in a business turnover of 1,333 lots. Similarly, the white metal for delivery in Decem- ber declined by Rs 271, or 0.59%, to Rs 45,481 per kg in a business volume of 67 lots. In the international market, sil- ver fell by 0.50% to $20.80 an ounce in Singapore. Apart from profit-booking by participants, a weak trend in global markets led to the fall in silver prices at futures trade here. The gradual rise in global zinc prices is expected to squeeze the operating margins of galvanised steel producers, due to their inability to pass on the increased cost of production to consumers. Zinc is resistant to rust. Zinc prices have moved up 21 per cent since April, on reports of the closure of mines. Spot zinc on the benchmark LME settled at $2,375 a tonne on Thursday, from $1,962 a tonne on April 1. Galva- nised steel producers in India face a double problem. Lower demand from the infrastructure sector, the largest con- sumer of galvanised steel, has dampened overall business sentiment in this segment. Exports would also be hit, with global oversupply. Copper prices rose by 0.94% to Rs 431.10 per kg as specula- tors created fresh positions, tracking a firm global trend. Increased demand from consuming industries in spot mar- ket also supported the upside. At MCX copper for delivery in August moved up by Rs 4, or 0.94% to Rs 431.10 per kg in business turnover of 4,318 lots. Likewise, the metal for de- livery in far-month November contracts traded higher by Rs 3.80, or 0.86% to Rs 438.30 per kg in 99 lots. Fresh positions built-up by speculators in tandem with a firming global trend on better-than-expected manufacturing data from China, the world's largest user of industrial metals, mainly influenced copper prices at futures trade. Gold was holding its ground above $1,300 an ounce on Thursday as violence deepened in the West Asia over the Gaza strip and as holdings in the top bullion-backed fund rose on safe-haven bids.
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11780 TGTS 11810,11860 SL 11730 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11680 TGTS 11650,11600 SL 11730 GUARSEED BUY GUARSEED AUG ABOVE 5550 TGTS 5580,5630 SL 5500 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 5450 TGTS 5420,5370 SL 5500 NCDEX NCDEX INDICES Index Value % Change Castor Seed 4086 +0.25 Chana 2835 +0.18 Coriander 11730 -0.09 Cotton Seed Oilcake 1684 +1.75 Guarseed 5515 +1.94 Jeera 11410 -0.31 Mustard seed 3626 +0.75 Soy Bean 3732 +0.54 Sugar M Grade 3076 +0.20 Turmeric 6456 +0.88 NCDEX ROUNDUP CCEA okays sale of 10 mn tonne of wheat in open market. Cardamom prices moved up by 0.22% to Rs 931.10 per kg in futures trade today as speculators indulged in creating fresh positions at existing lower levels, supported by pick-up in demand in the spot market. At MCX, cardamom for delivery in August rose by Rs 2, or 0.22%, to Rs 931.10 per kg in busi- ness turnover of 151 lots. In a similar fashion, the spice for delivery in Sept edged up by Rs 1.50, or 0.17%, to Rs 901.90 per kg in 24 lots. Market analysts attributed the rise in car- damom futures to pick up in demand in the spot markets. Crude palm oil prices edged higher by 0.31% to Rs 520.50 per 10 kg as speculators created positions amidst pick-up in demand in the spot market. At MCX, crude palm oil for de- livery in August moved up by Rs 1.60, or 0.31%, to Rs 520.50 per 10 kg in business turnover of 7 lots. Likewise, the oil for delivery in July contract gained Rs 1.30, or 0.24%, to Rs 535.20 per 10 kg in 11 lots. The rise in crude palm oil prices in futures trade was mostly attributed to fresh positions built-up by speculators after pick-up in demand in the spot market amid tight supplies from producing regions. Sugar mills in Uttar Pradesh continue to face the tight situa- tion of lack of money to pay farmers for past cane pur- chases, plus a refusal by the state government to help, added to the threat of penalties for not clearing their ar- rears. The mills have Rs 5,900 crore of payment arrears for the 2013-14 crushing season.
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 USD/INR BUY USD-INR ABOVE 60.17 TG 60.37,60.67 SL 59.87 SELL USD-INR BELOW 60 TG 59.80,59,50 SL 60.30 GBP/INR BUY EUR-INR ABOVE 81.10 TG 81.30,81.60 SL 80.80 SELL EUR-INR BELOW 80.90 TG 80.70,80.40 SL 81.20 CURRENCY ROUNDUP The dollar held gains versus the yen on Friday and the euro stood steady after rebounding from an eight-month low against the greenback as data painted a brighter picture of the U.S. and eurozone economies. The dollar was little changed at 101.76 yen after gaining more than 0.3% over- night to a two-week high of 101.86 after weekly U.S. filings for first-time jobless benefits fell to the lowest level since early 2006. The greenback, which has been closely tracking U.S. debt yields, was also helped by a rise in yields after the strong employment indicator. It was poised to gain about 0.4 percent on the week against the Japanese currency but lacked the momentum to test the 102.00 threshold. Selling of yen crosses was a factor capping further advances by the dollar. Sterling fetched 172.90 yen, on track for a 0.15 percent loss this week. The pound has declined steadily since scaling a six-year high well above 175.00 early this month when the market was speculating on a quick Bank of England rate rise. The Indian rupee opened marginally higher on Thursday at 60 per dollar versus 60.09 Wednesday. The Aussie, which rose to a three-week high of 96.17 yen on Thursday, fell back to 95.86. The kiwi was headed for a 1 percent weekly loss versus the yen, suffering a sharp fall on Thursday when the country's central bank raised interest rates but said it would hold steady for a while to assess the impact. The euro held steady at $1.3464, having rebounded on Thursday from an eight-month trough of $1.3438 after stronger-than-expected German and French business activ- ity reports slightly tempered bearish views towards the eu- rozone economy. The euro was on track to lose more than 0.4 percent on the week against the dollar, with many mar- ket participants retaining a bearish longer-term view on the common European currency. CURRENCY RBI Reference Rate Currency Rate Currency Rate Rupee- $ 60.0020 Yen-100 59.1300 Euro 80.6785 GBP 102.1894
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 CALL REPORT PERFORMANCE UPDATES Date Commodity/ Currency Pairs Contract Strategy Entry Level Target Stop Loss Remark 24/07/14 MCX GOLD AUG. BUY 28000 28080-28180 27900 NOT EXECUTED 24/07/14 MCX GOLD AUG. SELL 27850 27770-27670 27950 BOOKED FULL PROFIT 24/07/14 MCX SILVER SEP. BUY 45200 45400-45700 44900 NOT EXECUTED 24/07/14 MCX SILVER SEP. SELL 44850 44650-44350 45050 BOOKED FULL PROFIT 24/07/14 NCDEX GUARSEED AUG. BUY 5470 5500-5550 5420 BOOKED FULL PROFIT 24/07/14 NCDEX GUARSEED AUG. SELL 5375 5345-5295 5425 NOT EXECUTED 24/07/14 NCDEX DHANIYA AUG. BUY 11770 11800-11850 11720 BOOKED PROFIT 24/07/14 NCDEX DHANIYA AUG. SELL 11710 11680-11630 11760 BOOKED PROFIT 24/07/14 GBP/INR JULY BUY 102.70 102.90-103.15 102.40 NOT EXECUTED 24/07/14 GBP/INR JULY SELL 102.38 102.11-101.93 102.68 BOOKED PROFIT 24/07/14 EUR/INR JULY SELL 80.90 80.70-80.45 81.20 BOOKED PROFIT 24/07/14 EUR/INR JULY BUY 81.09 81.29-81.45 80.80 NO PROFIT NO LOSS Date Scrip CASH/ FUTURE/ OPTION Strategy Entry Level Target Stop Loss Remark 24/07/14 NIFTY FUTURE BUY 7800 7850-7900 7750 CALL OPEN 24/07/14 BPCL FUTURE BUY 600-605 615-630 590 CALL OPEN 24/07/14 AMBUJA CEMENT FUTURE SELL 218-220 214-210 224 CALL OPEN 24/07/14 POLARIS CASH SELL 213 209-205 217 BOOKED PROFIT 23/07/14 NIFTY FUTURE BUY 7780 7830-7880 7730 CALL OPEN 23/07/14 BIOCON FUTURE BUY 515-520 535-545 500 CALL OPEN 23/07/14 RELIANCE FUTURE BUY 1020-1030 1050-1070 1000 CALL OPEN 23/07/14 RAYMOND CASH SELL 430 422-414 435 SL TRIGGERED 22/07/14 CANRA BANK FUTURE BUY 405 390-380 425 CALL OPEN 21/07/14 KTK BANK FUTURE BUY 135-137 140-145 130 CALL OPEN 17/07/14 SSLT FUTURE BUY 297-300 308-315 292 CALL OPEN
- DAILY REPORT 25th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 NEXT WEEK'S U.S. ECONOMIC REPORTS ECONOMIC CALENDAR The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal information and based upon it & takes no responsibility. The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making invest- ment decision. The report does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. Epic research recommends that investors independently evaluate particular invest- ments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. Epic research shall not be responsible for any transaction conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE. The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to epic research might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views ex- pressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for . Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. We are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid or Unpaid), any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken. Disclaimer TIME (ET) REPORT PERIOD ACTUAL CONSENSUS FORECAST PREVIOUS MONDAY, JULY 21 8:30 AM CHICAGO FED NATIONAL ACTIVITY IN- DEX JUNE -- 0.18 TUESDAY, JULY 22 8:30 AM CONSUMER PRICE INDEX JUNE 0.3% 0.4% 8:30 AM CORE CPI JUNE 0.2% 0.3% 10 AM EXISTING HOME SALES JUNE 4.97 MLN 4.89 MLN 10 AM FHFA HOUSE PRICE INDEX MAY -- 5.9% YOY WEDNESDAY, JULY 23 NONE SCHEDULED THURSDAY, JULY 24 8:30 AM WEEKLY JOBLESS CLAIMS 7-19 N/A N/A 9:45 AM MARKIT FLASH PMI JULY -- 57.3 10 AM NEW HOME SALES JUNE 478,000 504,000 FRIDAY, JULY 25 8:30 AM DURABLE GOODS ORDERS JUNE 0.3% -0.9%