Stock market special report by epic research 24th july 2014
Embed Size (px)
Get exclusive stock futures tips, intraday stock future tips on Indian derivatives market. Epic Research is a leading stock futures recommendation provider in indian market. Call- 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 24th july 2014
- DAILY REPORT 24th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance Asian markets mostly rose yesterday, adding to the previous days rally, following a positive lead from Wall Street while concerns over the Ukraine air crash crisis ease. Asian stock markets edged broadly higher on Thursday and the Australian dollar jumped after a sur- prisingly strong reading on Chinese manufacturing bol- stered hopes for recovery in the world's second-biggest economy. Japan's Nikkei added 0.2 percent while MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan gained 0.3 percent. European stock markets edged higher yesterday, build- ing on the previous days gains as upbeat earnings re- ports eclipsed ongoing concerns about conflicts in Ukraine and Gaza. European stocks held steady on Wednesday, stabilising after a surge in the previous session as traders digested mixed earnings and the pos- sibility of fresh EU sanctions against Russia over Ukraine and the downing of a Malaysian airliner. The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index was up 0.1 per- cent, at 1,375.31 points. Previous day Roundup Equity benchmarks managed to end at record closing highs amid volatility on Wednesday, largely supported by technology stocks and banking majors. The 50-share NSE Nifty crossed the 7800-mark for the second time intraday to hit an all-time high of 7809.20. The index rose 27.90 points to 7795.75, continuing upside for the sixth straight session while the 30-share BSE Sensex advanced 121.53 points to 26147.33. However, the broader markets underperformed benchmarks again with the BSE Midcap index closing flat and Smallcap falling 0.6 percent. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sarto- rial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [down 1.69pts], Capital Goods [up 16.55pts], PSU [up 8.64pts], FMCG [up 11.04pts], Auto [up 7.05pts], Healthcare [up 7.27pts], IT [up 25.06Pts], Metals [up 25.68pts], TECK [up 10.58pts], Oil& Gas [down 23.68pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 17086.63 -0.16 S&P 500 1987.01 +0.18 NASDAQ 4473.70 +0.40 EURO STO 3193.13 +0.12 FTSE 100 6789.15 +0.04 Nikkei 225 15344.92 +0.11 Hong Kong 24026.05 +0.23 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg BPCL 605.75 23.00 3.95 INFY 3,345.30 111.60 3.45 BANKBARODA 856.55 24.55 2.95 HINDALCO 193.25 5.00 2.66 WIPRO 570.50 11.75 2.10 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg AMBUJACEM 216.00 7.10 -3.18 ULTRACEMCO 2,449.95 70.70 -2.80 ACC 1,454.15 34.90 -2.34 IDFC 157.70 3.45 -2.14 GRASIM 3,334.00 60.00 -1.77 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg AXISBANK 2002.25 14.05 -0.70 COLPAL 1677.10 36.15 +2.20 HINDALCO 193.25 5.00 +2.66 LUPIN 1090.15 7.15 -0.65 TCS 2580.00 47.60 +1.88 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7795.75 +27.90 +0.36 SENSEX 26147.33 +121. +0.47 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 24th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. BPCL FUTURE BPCL FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 600 levels. We advise buying around 600-605 levels with strict stop loss of 590 for the targets of 615-630 levels. 2. AMBUJA CEMENT FUTURE AMBUJA CEMENT FUTURE is looking weak on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 220 levels. We advise selling around 218- 220 levels with strict stop loss of 224 for the targets of 214- 210. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. POLARIS Polaris week on daily chart. We advise selling around 213 level with strict stop loss 217 for the targets of 209-205 MACRO NEWS Results today: Wipro , ACC , Ambuja Cements , Glenmark Pharma , Biocon , Bharti Infratel , M&M Financial , In- diabulls Housing Finance , TVS Motor , Century Textiles , Dewan Housing Finance , SKS Microfinance , Bayer Crop , Pfizer , Pantaloons Fashion & Retail , Mastek , Zensar Technologies , RPG Life Sciences , PI Industries , KSB Pumps , Jindal Saw , GIC Housing Finance. YES Bank missed street expectations with Q1 net profit rising 9.7% on yearly basis to Rs 439.5 crore despite fall in provisions. Lower other income and higher operating ex- penses impacted bottom line. Asset quality slightly weak- ened on sequential basis with the gross NPA climbed (up 11 bps Y-o-Y) to 0.33 percent in June quarter from 0.31 percent in March quarter 2014. RBI cancels non-banking finance registration certificate of Deutsche Securities. Government begins fresh inter-ministerial talks on de- fence FDI cap. Gas pricing uncertainty stops GSPC from starting produc- tion.
- DAILY REPORT 24th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,700 23.45 5,59,009 69,87,150 NIFTY PE 7,800 57.9 4,56,329 30,61,650 NIFTY PE 7,600 9.4 3,36,616 60,26,600 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 33 47,732 7,08,025 SBIN PE 2,500 19.8 4,940 3,01,375 INFY PE 2,000 27 4,606 2,11,000 SBIN PE 2,500 17.95 4,491 1,45,875 TATASTEEL PE 1,020 7.95 3,764 4,16,750 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 46 6,33,987 46,86,100 NIFTY CE 7,900 14 5,14,591 54,42,350 NIFTY CE 7,700 108 2,12,181 45,78,550 BANKNIFTY CE 16,000 25.5 57,725 5,74,475 SBIN CE 2,600 19 8,115 5,09,500 RELIANCE CE 1,040 10.5 7,653 11,86,000 TCS CE 2,600 15.3 6,637 1,73,000 AXISBANK CE 2,100 5.95 5,646 2,04,000 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 58046 2259.83 56716 2207.45 388070 15105.96 52.38 INDEX OPTIONS 439078 16981.75 437718 16888.08 1835286 71490.76 93.66 STOCK FUTURES 101761 3742.58 82446 3117.57 1538182 56309.60 625.01 STOCK OPTIONS 74844 2875.09 77324 2968.95 118469 4461.24 -93.86 TOTAL 677.19 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,842.25 7,819.00 7,785.95 7,762.70 7,729.65 BANK NIFTY 15,724.40 15,593.70 15,496.20 15,365.50 15,268.00 STOCKS IN NEWS TCS first Indian firm to top Rs 5 lakh cr in m-cap Cairn drops retro tax suit. FIPB to take up Ranbaxy 's FDI proposal on August 1. Liberty Shoes plans to restructure its operations. L&THSFIN offloaded its 4.55 per cent stake in private sector lender City Union Bank through an open market transaction for Rs 183 crore. Bank of India plans to raise at least Rs 1250 crore. Gas row: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation and Reliance Industries pick independent agency. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed upside in the last trading session. We advise buying around 7800 level with strict stop loss of 7750 for the targets of 7850-7900
- DAILY REPORT 24th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 45200 TGTS 45400,45700 SL 44900 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 44850 TGTS 44650,44350 SL 45050 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD AUG ABOVE 28000 TGTS 28080,28180 SL 27900 SELL GOLD AUG BELOW 27850 TGTS 27770,27670 SL 27950 COMMODITY ROUNDUP World Aluminium markets have again showed minor de- cline in the production figures. The June month brought some relief in the rising trend of production that was near all time highs. Data estimates from International Aluminium Institute (IAI) showed that the total primary Aluminium pro- duction reached 4.303 million tonnes in the month of June 2014 from 4.331 million tonnes in the month of May 2014. Although on a year on year basis the production is still showing signs of improvement. The production gained 1.8% on a y-o-y basis in June 2014. Asian production excluding China was 193000 tonnes in June 2014, compared to 203000 tonnes in the month of May 2014. Meanwhile, pro- duction appreciation in the GCC region was noted. The total production of GCC in June 2014 was 412000 tonnes, up 26% from 327000 tonnes in the month of June 2013. Lead weakened by 0.26% to Rs 132.45 per kg in futures trading yesterday as speculators trimmed positions amid a weak trend in global markets and subdued domestic de- mand. Besides a weak trend in base metals at the London Metal Exchange, subdued demand from battery-makers in the domestic spot market put pressure on lead prices at futures trade. At the Multi Commodity exchange, lead for delivery in July declined by 35 paise, or 0.26%, to Rs 132.45 per kg in a business turnover of 349 lots. Similarly, the metal for delivery in August traded lower by the same mar- gin to Rs 133.50 per kg in six lots. Aluminium prices fell by 0.29% to Rs 121.95 per kg in fu- tures trade yesterday as speculators trimmed positions amid a weak global trend. At the Multi Commodity Ex- change, aluminium for delivery in July shed 35 paise, or 0.29%, to Rs 121.95 per kg in a business turnover of 258 lots. Likewise, the metal for delivery in August traded lower by 35 paise, or 0.28%, to Rs 122.65 per kg in 30 lots. The fall in aluminium futures to a weak global trend ahead of data on China's manufacturing as some investors viewed recent rally to a 16-month high as overdone. Meanwhile, alumin- ium for delivery in three months retreated 0.2% to $2,038.25 a metric tonne on the London Metal Exchange. The physical gold lost 22 sen to RM129.02 a gramme from RM129.24 on Tuesday.
- DAILY REPORT 24th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11770 TGTS 11800,11850 SL 11720 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11710 TGTS 11680,11630 SL 11760 GUARSEED BUY GUARSEED AUG ABOVE 5470 TGTS 5500,5550 SL 5420 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 5375 TGTS 5345,5295 SL 5425 NCDEX