Stock market special report by epic research 17th july 2014
Embed Size (px)
Epic Research is a leading financial advisory firm, we are well known stock advisory, commodity advisory, equity advisory, share advisory, forex advisory, MCX advisory, NCDEX advisory firm in india. Call- 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 17th july 2014
- DAILY REPORT 17th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance European shares gained in early deals on Wednesday, buoyed by strength in miners after Chinese growth slightly beat expectations, hinting at resilient demand in the world's largest metals consumer. The STOXX Europe 600 Basic Resources index rose 0.6 percent. The pan- European FTSEurofirst 300 rose 0.4 percent to 1,363.63, recouping the previous session's losses. Asian equities gained on Thursday, lifted by another re- cord-high close on Wall Street, while the euro probed recent lows against the dollar amid speculation the U.S. Federal Reserve is tilting toward tighter monetary policy in light of a stronger economy. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan .MIAPJ0000PUS rose 0.2 percent. Tokyo's Nikkei gained 0.3 percent, helped by a weaker yen. Wall Street Update US stocks rose on Wednesday, with the Dow Jones indus- trial average closing at a record high, boosted by the lat- est merger news and some strong corporate earnings. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 77.52 points or 0.45 percent, to end at 17,138.20. The S&P 500 gained 8.29 points or 0.42 percent, to 1,981.57. The Nasdaq Composite added 9.58 points or 0.22 percent, to 4,425.97. The S&P 500 technology index rose 1 percent and ranked among the day's best-performing sectors in the S&P 500. Previous day Roundup The market managed to hold hefty gains supported by financials. The Sensex was up 321.07 points or 1.27 per- cent at 25549.72 and the Nifty gained 97.75 points or 1.3 percent to end at 7624.40. About 1977 shares advanced, 970 shares declined, and 99 shares were unchanged. Overseas investors bought Indian shares worth 6.21 bil- lion rupees ($103.47 million) on Wednesday, provisional exchange data shows. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sartorial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [up 12.89pts], Capital Goods [up 233.45pts], PSU [up 70.53pts], FMCG [up 33.55pts], Realty [up 82.61pts], Power [up 27.67pts], Auto [up 222.85pts], Healthcare [up 88.37pts], IT [up 16.95Pts], Metals [up 280.32pts], TECK [up 23.57 pts], Oil& Gas [up 132.05pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 17138.20 +0.45 S&P 500 1981.57 +0.42 NASDAQ 4425.97 +0.22 EURO STO 3202.94 +1.56 FTSE 100 6784.67 +1.11 Nikkei 225 15411.75 +0.21 Hong Kong 23537.97 +0.06 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg IDFC 163.40 13.40 8.93 DLF 226.15 13.05 6.12 ICICIBANK 1,465.00 70.40 5.05 HINDALCO 182.90 8.20 4.69 AXISBANK 1,975.00 76.10 4.01 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg BAJAJ-AUTO 2,137.25 18.50 -0.86 ASIANPAINT 580.00 2.50 -0.43 HDFC 976.40 1.15 -0.12 ULTRACEMCO 2,517.00 2.30 -0.09 GAIL 460.00 0.20 -0.04 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg ADANIPPORTS 285 22.05 +8.39 BAJAJFINSV 944.30 18.90 +2.04 RANBAXY 557.65 1.40 +0.25 RSSOFTWARE 389.40 50.60 +14.94 ZEEL 300.90 5.10 +1.72 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7624.40 +97.75 +1.30 SENSEX 25549.72 +321.07 +1.27 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 17th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. SSLT FUTURE SSLT FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 300 levels. We advise buying around 297-300 levels with strict stop loss of 292 for the targets of 308-315 levels. 2. ADANI PORTS FUTURE ADANI PORTS FUTURE looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 285 levels. We advise buying around 282-285 levels with strict stop loss of 276 for the targets of 290-295 lev- els. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. ASTRA MICROWARE ASTRA MICROWAVE strong on daily chart. We advise buying around 140 level with strict stop loss 137.50 for the targets of 142.50-145 MACRO NEWS Federal Bank reported strong earnings with Q1 (April- June) net profit surging 108 percent to Rs 220.2 crore compared to Rs 105.7 crore in same quarter last year, aided by sharp fall in provisions and improvement in asset quality performance despite fall in other income. The June trade deficit touched 11-month high to USD 11.76 bn against USD 11.23 bn MoM and USD 11.28 bn Y- o-Y. Even though the exports rose 10.2% to USD 26.48 bn YoY, it declined from USD 28bn MoM. Even the imports which grew 8.3% to USD 38.24 bn Y-o-Y, dipped margin- ally from USD 39.23bn MoM. Kotak M. Bank reported stable earnings with consolidated net profit rising 11.3% YoY to Rs 698.3cr on account of lower provisions and higher other income but higher op- erating expenses limited profitability. The govt is going ahead with the proposal to split the post of chairman and managing director in PSU banks as part of a top-deck restructuring. Losses on diesel sales fall to Rs 2.49 per litre. Cost of die- sel production had more than doubled to Rs 3.40 a litre in the first half of July as violence in Iraq spooked interna- tional oil markets.
- DAILY REPORT 17th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,500 29.75 5,09,770 60,77,150 NIFTY PE 7,400 14.75 3,33,282 49,78,250 NIFTY PE 7,300 7.7 2,53,478 46,87,100 BANKNIFTY PE 14,500 45 31,303 4,07,600 SBIN PE 2,500 26 4,932 2,28,375 IDFC PE 150 1.7 3,948 22,04,000 ICICIBANK PE 1,400 10 2,654 3,30,750 RELIANCE PE 980 13.85 1,724 3,37,250 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,600 114 4,88,330 47,22,500 NIFTY CE 7,700 60.2 4,41,057 43,73,100 NIFTY CE 7,800 27.75 3,01,561 47,80,000 BANKNIFTY CE 15,500 198.95 43,976 4,39,325 IDFC CE 160 6.4 8,601 22,80,000 SBIN CE 2,600 50.2 8,086 3,65,250 RELIANCE CE 1,000 18.5 5,855 10,57,250 ICICIBANK CE 1,500 19 4,263 5,83,750 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 59912 2273.36 60542 2298.09 344604 13168.86 -24.74 INDEX OPTIONS 419586 15713.78 387602 14475.90 1714263 65356.33 1237.87 STOCK FUTURES 99262 3630.80 79421 2889.74 1543199 55919.19 741.06 STOCK OPTIONS 66918 2494.08 66991 2496.24 114490 4277.30 -2.16 TOTAL 1952.04 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,706.63 7,665.52 7,598.98 7,557.87 7,491.33 BANK NIFTY 15,483.92 15,374.68 15,190.57 15,081.33 14,897.22 STOCKS IN NEWS Results today: TCS , Bajaj Auto , Reliance Industrial In- frastructure , Mindtree , Gruh Finance , Sasken Com- munications , Agro Tech Foods. Adani Ports has received environment and coastal regulation zone approvals for Mundra SEZ. Ashok Leyland introduces 2015 models in Saudi Arabia. M&M: 1.8 cr shares to be sold in open market today. Adani Enterprises -Board to meet on August 9 to mull borrowing up to Rs 2,500 crore. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed upside in the last trading session. We advise buying around 7680 level with strict stop loss of 7630 for the targets of 7730-7780
- DAILY REPORT 17th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 44800 TGTS 45000,45300 SL 44500 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 44400 TGTS 44200,43900 SL 44700 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD AUG ABOVE 27770 TGTS 27850,27950 SL 27670 SELL GOLD AUG BELOW 27560 TGTS 27480,27380 SL 27660 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Silver prices fell by 0.41 per cent to Rs 44,672 per kg in fu- tures trade yesterday largely in tune with a weak trend overseas amid profit-booking by speculators. At MCX, silver for delivery in September traded lower by Rs 188, or 0.41%, to Rs 44,672 per kg in a business turnover of 781 lots. De- cember silver declined by Rs 182, or 0.40 per cent, to Rs 45,541 per kg in a business volume of 28 lots. In the inter- national market, silver traded 0.89% lower at $20.72 an ounce in New York in yesterday's trade. Apart from profit- booking by participants, a weak trend in global markets as the outlook for higher borrowing costs in the US strength- ened the dollar and damped demand for an alternative in- vestment, led to the fall in silver prices at futures trade. U.S. crude oil extended gains after rising more than $1 the previous day after government data showed a sharp fall in U.S. crude stocks last week. U.S. crude CLc1 was up 0.3 per- cent at $101.53 a barrel. Aluminium held steady after touching a 16-month high on Wednesday in light of upbeat data from top consumer China amid producer cutbacks and eroding inventories. Benchmark three-month aluminium CMAL3 on the London Metal Exchange was up 0.1 percent at $1,971 a tonne after surging to $1,993 on Wednesday, the highest since March 2013. Shanghai copper fell to its lowest in a fortnight as jitters over a possible bond default in China's construction sector triggered a round of profit taking. The most-traded Septem- ber copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange SCFcv1 slid 1 percent to 50,050 yuan ($8,100)a tonne in overnight trade. Lead futures rose marginally by 0.08% to Rs 132.25 per kg yesterday as participants enlarged positions amidst rising demand from battery-makers in the domestic spot market. At MCX, lead for delivery in July traded higher by 10 paise, or 0.08%, to Rs 132.25 per kg, with a turnover of 432 lots. The metal for delivery in August gained five paise, or 0.04%, to Rs 133.35 per kg in a business volume of 15 lots. Apart from domestic demand, particularly from battery-makers, the metal's gain at LME, influenced lead prices at futures trade.
- DAILY REPORT 17th JULY 2014 Y