Stock market special report by epic research 14th july 2014
Embed Size (px)
Epic Research is a leading financial advisory firm, we are well known stock advisory, commodity advisory, equity advisory, share advisory, forex advisory, MCX advisory, NCDEX advisory firm in india. Call- 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 14th july 2014
- DAILY REPORT 14th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance Asian share markets edged higher on Monday as euro zone banking jitters faded, to be replaced by caution ahead of corporate earnings and a raft of global eco- nomic events including testimony from the head of the Federal Reserve. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan .MIAPJ0000PUS was up 0.2 percent, with Seoul .KS11 putting on 0.4 percent. Japan's Nik- kei .N225 rose a modest 0.2 percent after several ses- sions of losses. European markets steadied and shares in Lisbon staged a small bounce on Friday as concerns eased about the health of Portugal's largest bank and its impact on the euro zone financial system. The pan-European FTSEuro- first 300 index edged up 0.2% to 1,352.11 points but closed the week 3.5% lower, its steepest loss since April. The S&P 500 EMini contract was trading up 0.1 percent ESc1 on Monday, after the cash index .SPX ended with similar gains on Friday. The Dow .DJI closed up 0.17 per- cent, while the Nasdaq .IXIC added 0.44 percent. Wall Street Update U.S. stocks managed to score modest gains on Friday, but the S&P 500 posted its biggest weekly drop since April as investors showed only mild enthusiasm after getting their first glimpses of earnings. Next week's flurry of earnings will include reports from Google and Intel. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 28.74 points or 0.17 per- cent, to end at 16,943.81. The S&P 500 gained 2.89 points or 0.15 percent, to 1,967.57. The Nasdaq Compos- ite added 19.29 points or 0.44 percent, to 4,415.49. Previous day Roundup The benchmark BSE index lost 1.37 percent, or 348.40 points, to end at 25,024.35. The broader NSE index fell 1.43 percent, or 108.15 points, to end at 7,459.60, clos- ing below the psychologically important 7,500 level. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sartorial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [down 102.90pts], Capital Goods [down 745.97pts], PSU [down 326.85pts], FMCG [up 34.95pts], Realty [down 103.69pts], Power [down 101.40 pts], Auto [down 158.22pts], Healthcare [up 126.9pts], IT [up 131.01Pts], Metals [down 477.07pts], TECK [up 54.92pts], Oil& Gas [down 302.85pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 16943.81 +0.17 S&P 500 1967.57 +0.15 NASDAQ 4415.49 +0.44 EURO STO 3157.05 +0.21 FTSE 100 6690.17 +0.27 Nikkei 225 15164.04 -0.34 Hong Kong 23233.45 -0.02 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg TCS 2,410.00 58.20 2.47 SUNPHARMA 744.00 17.75 2.44 HINDUNILVR 644.00 12.15 1.92 DRREDDY 2,700.00 49.35 1.86 HCLTECH 1,497.00 24.60 1.67 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg BHEL 222.70 21.05 -8.64 NMDC 159.40 13.70 -7.91 JINDALSTEL 281.80 18.75 -6.24 HINDALCO 165.80 10.45 -5.93 DLF 209.40 13.00 -5.85 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg DABUR 193.80 0.20 -0.10 GRUH 206.15 4.45 +2.21 MOTHERSUMI 350.05 10.20 -2.83 RANBAXY 557.00 13.60 +2.54 SUNPHARMA 744.00 17.15 +2.44 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7459.60 -108.15 -1.43 SENSEX 25024.35 -348.4 -1.37 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 14th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. AXIS ABNK FUTURE AXIS BANK FUTURE is looking weak on charts, short build up has been seen, we may see more downside, if it sustains below 1850 levels. We advise selling around 1840-1850 lev- els with strict stop loss 1880 for the targets of 1810-1780. 2. HIND UNILEVER FUTURE HIND UNILEVER FUTURE looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 650 levels. We advise buying above 650 levels with strict stop loss of 635 for the targets of 665-680 levels. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. UCOBANK UCO BANK week on daily chart. We advise selling around 94 level with strict stop loss 96 for the targets of 92-90 MACRO NEWS IIP for the month of May came in at 4.7% vs 3.4% month- on-month against poll at 3.76%. The factory output in May is at a 19-month high highest since October 2012. Weak growth, high attrition and declining share of top clients in overall sales continue to plague Infosys. Even as the company struggles to grow its business, it managed to surprise on the profitability front while announcing its financial results for the first quarter ended June 30. In the first quarter of FY15, sales came in as a disappointment with the dollar revenues growing 1.9% q-o-q and 7% y-o-y to $2.13 bn. The company's operating margin declined by 40 bps to 25.1% during the quarter, as against a decline of 200-230 bps. The Rs 4,200cr plan will help speed up transportation of coal to power plants in north and east of the country. Power demand in Delhi again broke all records on Friday, touching an all-time high of 5810 MW, a day after regis- tering the highest demand. Rs 200 crore allocated to set up six textiles clusters Finance Minister proposed a reduction in excise duty on footwear from 10% to 6%. FMCG companies run into growth bump in South. General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR) will be applicable from April 1, 2015.
- DAILY REPORT 14th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,500 108 5,40,917 47,88,950 NIFTY PE 7,400 65 5,29,489 45,29,200 BANKNIFTY PE 7,300 37.15 3,91,079 45,04,050 BANKNIFTY PE 14,000 140 30,775 2,70,375 INFY PE 3,000 6.05 6,211 2,94,750 SBIN PE 2,400 62.9 3,970 1,64,875 SBIN PE 2,500 114 3,468 1,77,375 ITC PE 330 1.75 3,437 43,88,000 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,700 27 6,59,301 48,45,100 NIFTY CE 7,600 52.85 5,05,672 40,87,550 NIFTY CE 7,800 13.7 5,01,298 55,63,750 BANKNIFTY CE 15,500 57.95 38,557 5,14,925 INFY CE 3,600 10.15 5,954 3,10,500 RELIANCE CE 1,000 14.7 5,630 8,49,250 SBIN CE 2,600 21 5,563 2,63,750 IDFC CE 160 2.45 4,516 27,94,000 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 63774 2398.09 78201 2931.93 294723 10964.54 -533.84 INDEX OPTIONS 648759 24387.55 623061 23523.91 1593016 59278.39 863.64 STOCK FUTURES 124951 4638.27 108199 3966.09 1556380 54116.43 672.19 STOCK OPTIONS 108050 4176.86 110429 4245.20 115823 4171.88 -68.34 TOTAL 933.65 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,689.53 7,574.57 7,510.88 7,395.92 7,332.23 BANK NIFTY 15,103.10 14,775.15 14,590.90 14,262.95 14,078.70 STOCKS IN NEWS Results today: DCB Bank , Shakti Pumps , Tata Sponge , Zydus Wellness. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries recalls Venlafaxine Hy- drochloride after failing a dissolution test. Coal India arm Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd may stop some mining projects in Odisha. Government to invest Rs 39,458 crore in BSNL, MTNL in next five years. Titan (Tanishq) closes its jewellery purchase scheme. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed downside in the last trading session. We advise selling around 7480 level with strict stop loss of 7530 for the targets of 7430-7380
- DAILY REPORT 14th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 46400 TGTS 46600,46900 SL 46100 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 45900 TGTS 45700,45400 SL 46200 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD AUG ABOVE 28400 TGTS 28480,28580 SL 28300 SELL GOLD AUG BELOW 28260 TGTS 28180,28080 SL 28360 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Gold futures extended the early loss on profit taking amid due to strong US dollar. The metal has generally had a good week, as expectations the Federal Reserve will keep rates on hold for an extended period of time after the bank's bond-buying program ends in October and worries pertaining to the Portugal banking troubles. A rather dis- appointing decision by India to not cut import duties on the yellow metal also boosted sentiments as the COMEX Gold ran up to its four month highs near $1350 per ounce. The COMEX Gold futures for August delivery trades at $1,337.60, down $1.60 a troy ounce and Silver September quotes at $21.483 a troy ounce, down $0.025 on Fri- day. MCX Gold off the three months high ON Friday with the August contract quotes at Rs 28,307, down Rs 189 and silver September quotes at Rs 46085, down Rs 179 on Friday. Indian rupee appreciated and quotes at Rs 60.04, down 0.25%. MCX Copper was turning red in the last trading day of the week. The week saw declines in the Chinese imports but the report was countered by the jobless claims numbers from the US. This revived the confidence in the people that the demand for metals will keep improving. Indian Copper was trading at Rs 435.1 per kg, down 0.56%. The prices tested a low of Rs 434.85 per kg, and a high of Rs 437.55 per kg. COMEX Copper was last checked at $ 3.259 per pound, down 0.8 cents. After Finance Minister talked about raising royalty rates on major minerals, the iron ore mining sector fears ore prices will shoot up further. Currently, the royalty is charged at 10 per cent of the mineral value and it was last increased in August 2009. The royalty rates are likely to be raised before the Octo- ber quarter, as state governments have made a strong pitch for the hike. Generally, royalty rates are revised in every three years. However, it was not revised since Au- gust 2013, as the previous UPA govt postponed it in view of the general elections.
- DAILY REPORT 14th JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11775 TGTS 11805,11855 SL 11725 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW