Simple future,continous tense
Embed Size (px)
easy for you
Transcript of Simple future,continous tense
- 1. Simple future tense
- 2. *We use the simple future tense to talk about thing that will happen at a time later than now. *Basiclly.in order to talk about event that we expect will take place in the future. *We use will to make this tense
- 3. The formula for simple future tense: a. S + will + verb1 Example: Hold on.I will get a pen. I will pick you up at 8pm. I will be ready
- 4. For negative sentense in the future simple tense,we insert not between the auxiliary verb and main verb .for question sentences,we exchange the subject and auxiliary verb. For negative sentense in the future simple tense,we insert not between the auxiliary verb and main verb. .for question sentences,we exchange the subject and auxiliary verb.
- 5. subject Auxiliary verb Main verb + I will open the door + you will finish before me - she will not be at school tomorrow - We will not leave yet. ? will you/they arrive on time?
- 6. The future simple tense is used to express a general intention. For example:He will change job I will help you later. We also use simple future tense for Predictions For example:The horse will not(-) win. I will not(-) help you later.
- 7. It is also use to say something that will believe will happen: Theyll probably study at that university. Simple future tense is also used in a conversation to state a fact. For example:oil will float on water.
- 8. It can also be use to ask questions or make a suggestion or promise.for example: Will you phone your boyfriend to apologize,please? Will you help him later? What will you do tonight? Will you marry me?
- 9. Future progressive tense
- 10. ; Future progressive tense also known as future continous When should we use the sentences of future continous tense? Future continous tense is used to show an action that will be in progress at a particular moment in future.
- 11. There are two pattern in making a future continous tense statement: subject + will be+verb present participle(+ing) subject +be going to+be+ verb present participle (+ing)
- 12. action that will be happening at a certain time in the future: will I will be sleeping at ten pm. *Reza will be studying by this time tomorrow. *Aunt liza will be visiting..
- 13. Be going *I am going to be sleeping at en pm *Reza is going to be studying by this time tomorrow. *Aunt liza is going to be visiting.
- 14. *used to refer to action which will be interrupted by another action In the future. will Mom will be resting when I arrive later. It will be raining when we leave.
- 15. be going to Mom is going to be resting when I arrive later. It is going to be raining when we leave.
- 16. *action that will be happening at the same time in he future: will I will be doing my homework while my brother will be practicing piono. While we will be eating heartily,Bella will be playing with his food.
- 17. be going to I am be going to be doing my homework while my brother is going to be practicing piano While we are going to be eating heartily,Bella is going to be playing with his food.
- 18. Negative (subject+will not+verb+ verb in present participle) (subject+am/is/are not+going to+be+verb in present participle) Example He will not graduating next year. He is not going to be graduating next year
- 19. Question (will +subject+be+ verb in present participle) (am/is/are+subject+going to+be+verb in present participle) Example: Will he be graduating next year? Is he going to be graduating next year?