She Is Mine - The Underlying Thought
of 18 /18
Embed Size (px)
She Is Mine campaign celebrates the most inspiring women in our lives. She can be a mother/daughter/sister/friend/wife For men, this campaign gives a chance to showcase their love and affection they have for the lady of their lives. The activity is to promote the exclusive pendant set range of Mine diamonds, which is a sub-brand of Malabar Gold and Diamonds, starting from INR 29,000/-
Transcript of She Is Mine - The Underlying Thought
- Why target men for womens diamond jewelry?
- Wondering why are we talking about men for womens diamond jewelry?
- Whats the connection?
- Well, we found out that the best way to target women is through men
- 1. Women love to be gifted
- Men are always short of gifting ideasideas of making the lady of their lives feel special and loved!
- 2. Women love to be told that they are loved
- Men rarely find time out of work to express their feelings. What better way of saying I Love You than a diamond.
- 3. Women love diamonds
- Men need not think twice. Diamonds dont see age or relationship. They symbolize love. She can be your mother, wife, sister, daughter or even your best friend.
- 4. No substitute for happiness
- Men be happy, diamonds have become a good and affordable gifting option. From earrings to rings to pendant, options galore
- 5. Women love surprises
- Men are not very good at giving surprises but an exquisite diamond piece can definitely do wonders!
- Now, do you need any more reasons to buy her a diamond?
- Buy online at www.shopmgd.com