Seven Life Lessons
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Seven Life Lessons
- Do you have a life coach?
- Do you need a life coach?
- Would you like to have a great life coach?
- Do you want to meet some of the expert life coaches around?
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Live in the moment. #1 9. Stop analyzing the past and worrying about the future and choose to live in the moment. 10. 11. Give yourself time to learn. 12. When you are learning a new skill or activity, try not to get worried or frustrated when you make mistakes, instead try and see the humor in the situation and enjoy the journey. 13. 14. Believe anything is possible. 15. Believe in your dreams with a Child Like faith. 16. 17. Laugh out loud. 18. Seize every opportunity you get to laugh out loud. 19. I love you, Kuya! I love you, Mama I love you, Lola! 20. Dont be afraid to love. 21. When you love someone, let them know. 22. Galit ako sa yo! Bad ka!!! Wag ka nang magalit. Bati na tayo. Sorry na, ha? Sige na nga... Bati na tayo! 23. Forgive quickly and completely. 24. If youre carrying a grudge let it go and move on. A grudge gets heavier the longer you carry it. 25. 26. Never lose your sense of wonder. 27. Take the time to stop and look at the world around you through the eyes of a child. It really is an amazing place! 28. In the eyes of a child there is joy, there is laughter There is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future For the lessons of life there is no better teacher Than the look in the eyes of a child 29. Jesus says in Luke 18:16-17, Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.