Seminar become more competitive by manufacturing in mexico
Embed Size (px)
American Industries invites you to attend this educational seminar where you will learn: Key information on industrial opportunities and trends How to leverage Mexico´s Free Trade Agreements with 45 countries How to find the right location in Mexico: human capital, infrastructure and logistics 5 models to start doing business in Mexico How much it will cost you to operate in Mexico: labor, logistics and real estate
Transcript of Seminar become more competitive by manufacturing in mexico
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com A one-day seminar that will provide you with key information for your potential manufacturing or distribution projects to serve your clients in or from Mexico.
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.comwww.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com This year the aerospace, automotive, electronics and other support industries are booming in Mexico and we are putting together an educational seminar for business decision makers like you to take advantage of this trend by helping you understand how to start doing business in Mexico, including site selection, labor, logistics and real estate strategies. Why should you sign up for this seminar?
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com Key information on industrial opportunities and trends How to leverage Mexicos Free Trade Agreements with 45 countries How to find the right location in Mexico: human capital, infrastructure and logistics 5 models to start doing business in Mexico How much it will cost you to operate in Mexico: labor, logistics and real estate Seminar highlights: When you attend this event, you will learn: Mexicos top 5 industrial indicators 5th place in the top light vehicles exporter in the world. 1st autoparts exporter for the US market. 8 out of the top 10 multinational electronics manufacturers operate in Mexico. 1st destination of aerospace foreign direct investment 6th aerospace supplier in the NAFTA market How can you capitalize this opportunity?
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com Fee per company: $200 USD Agenda Takeaways: Presentation decks of all sessions Access to additional ebooks and resources about Doing Business in Mexico. Tailored cost model simulation 8:00 Opening remarks 8:10 Mexico Today: Performance and Perspectives 8:40 International Trade with Mexico: Free Trade Agreements & the IMMEX Program 9:05 Coffee break 9:15 Security in Mexico 9:35 Site Selection in Mexico: how to find the right location for your project in Mexico 10:00 Coffee break 10:10 Business models to start up operations in Mexico 10:30 Soft landing in Mexico: the Shelter approach to start operations without risks and liabilities 11:10 Coffee break 11:25 Success stories of industrial operations in Mexico 12:05 Lunch 13:00 How much it will cost you to operate in Mexico 13:20 Preparing and Planning for the Transition into Your New Operation 13:50 Closing remarks 14:00 B2B Cost Model: Getting a tailored cost model simulation for your project in Mexico
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com This session will provide you with the how IMMEX works for your operations. IMMEX is one of the most important tools that you will be able to use to save on duties while importing your raw materials from different countries and then exporting your finished goods to your international clients leveraging on the Free Trade Agreements that Mexico has with 45 countries. This session will provide you with an overview of Mexico, its political and business environment, industrial growth trends, free trade agreements and key population and education data that will allow you to have a better understanding of the business opportunities that the country can offer your company. Session 2: International Trade with Mexico: Free Trade Agreements & the IMMEX Program 08:40 hrs Contents: what to expect Session 1: Mexico today: performance & perspectives 8:00 hrs
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com Session 3: Security in Mexico 09:15 hrs Will security be a real threat for your executives or operations in Mexico? This presentation will give you real and updated statistics about security in Mexico, especially statistics of key industrial regions and corridors throughout the country. You will learn about a proven framework to find the right city and the right facility for your operations in Mexico, which include a thorough assessment of key elements like logistics infrastructure, labor talent pool, academic infrastructure, supply base and government incentives. All of those elements together will allow you to compare the total cost of doing business in different regions in Mexico Session 4: Site Selection in Mexico: how to find the right location for your project in Mexico 09:35 hrs Contents: what to expect
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com Session 5: Business models to start up operations in Mexico 10:10 hrs At this time, you will be able to learn about 5 different business models in which you will be able to start your operations in Mexico, where you will be able to compare and contrast the benefits of each model and that will allow your organization to select the model that best fits your needs and vision. Doing business in a foreign country with a different set of laws, regulation, culture, language and business environment can be a hassle. The shelter program was designed to make it easy for foreign companies to start doing business in Mexico with 100% compliance and as a fast-track to get it all done within 9 weeks. Session 6: Soft landing in Mexico: the Shelter approach to start operations without risks and liabilities 10:30 hrs Contents: what to expect
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com At this point, you will get to meet 2 business decision makers who took their manufacturing operations to Mexico. They will share their story: what they do, how and why they decided to take their operations to Mexico, what their expectations were and what they have experienced once they got established. Session 7: Success stories of industrial operations in Mexico 11:25 hrs Session 8: How much it will cost you to operate in Mexico 13:00 hrs Its a numbers game! This session will show you how to calibrate your business project in Mexico and what data to input to a proprietary cost model simulator that will allow you to get the total cost of operating hour per month including labor, logistics, real estate and other costs. Contents: what to expect
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com B2B Cost Model: Getting a tailored cost model simulation for your project in Mexico 14:00 hrs At this time, you will have the opportunity to sit down with one of our facilitators who will be able to run a tailored cost model simulation for your operations in Mexico Contents: what to expect The dangers of underestimating resource needs for project execution Preparing work processes for transition to a new facility Avoiding functional silos Identify the critical stakeholders and planning a thorough communication plan (internal and external) The importance of a detailed project plan with go/no go gate reviews Manage and coordinate activities on the sending and receiving end of the project Requirements for success with expatriates Benefits of a shelter program Session 9: Preparing and Planning for the Transition into Your New Operation 13:20 hrs
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com Aerospace Automotive Others Industries Some companies already operating in Mexico American Industries has made it very easy for us to do business in Mexico, where we have a 100% compliant, efficient and growing operation, providing us with the best-in-class administrative and local support enabling us to focus on our core business
- www.MFGinMexicoSeminar.com Who should attend Ph. + 1877 698 3905 Facilitator@manufacturinginmexico.com www.MFGInMexicoSeminar.com Companies looking to become more cost competitive to serve the US and/or Latin American markets. Companies interested in supplying for the manufacturing industry in Mexico. Companies interested in starting up a manufacturing or distribution operation in Mexico. Industries: Aerospace, Automotive & Autoparts, Electronics, Home Appliances, IT, Oil & Gas. Job functions: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, VP Executives and Business Developers. About American Industries: Mexican private company that has assisted more than 200 international companies to successfully establish and run business operations in Mexico since 1976 through soft landing shelter services and industrial real estate.