SATW-DIY Dusjagr on diy
Embed Size (px)
Introduction into DIY / DIWO, the art of making, sharing and collaboration. SATW-DIY.
Transcript of SATW-DIY Dusjagr on diy
- 1. SATWDIY Pilot Workshop
- 2. DIY Biology | Generic Laboratory Infrastructure * Website * Knowledge Sharing * Instructions * Workshopology * Citizen Science * DIY Lab Instruments * Open Source Hardware * Global network Artists, Designers, Hackers, Researchers, Makers, Teachers, Geeks and YOU Radical Transdisciplinarity
- 3. How to make Cheese...
- 4. The NanoBioInterface Laboratory for Surface Science and Technology, ETHZ Marcus Textor, Janos Vrs, Viola Vogel, Nic Spencer
- 5. Workshops for Artists, Kids and Geeks
- 6. DIY / DIWO
- 7. MechArtLab
- 8. ChipFab
- 9. Hackteria Open Source Biological Art DIY Biology Generic Laboratory Infrastructure
- 10. DIY microscopy Repositioning of the lens turns a cheap webcam into a microscope
- 11. DIY microscopy Build a stable stage for fine focuing, example from ArtSci BLR
- 12. Haemocytometer PS3 Eye Hacks Collaboration with House of Natural Fiber and UGM, Yogyakarta
- 13. Blood Sorting Device LowCost Diagnostics Workshop on PointofCare Diagnostics, Nairobi, Kenya, 2012
- 14. DIY Gel Electrophoresis Box Separation of DNA fragments in electric field by size/charge, or food coloring :) dusjagr
- 15. Open Questions How can we teach creativity? Student centered? How can designers/artists/scientists/engineers profit from collaborations with each other? Is a transdisciplinary education crucial for innovation, especially in Nanobiotechnology?
- 16. SATWDIY PreWorkshop
- 17. SATWDIY PreWorkshop
- 18. SATWDIY Pilot Workshop
- 19. SATWDIY A Kit?
- 20. SATWDIY SummerSchool?