Sail Time Introduction Presentatie
Embed Size (px)
Presentation about SailTime Fractional Sailing
Transcript of Sail Time Introduction Presentatie
- 1. SAILTIME FRACTIONAL SAILING
- 2. What is SailTime?
- SailTime is a global network of fractional sailing bases providing intelligent, no commitment, low cost sailing and smart ownership programs to new and seasoned sailors.
- Through the use of real-time on-line scheduling and management tools, we make sailing new sailboats practical, cost-effective and easy.
- 3. What is SailTime and how does it work?
- SailTime is a way to get on the water at an affordable and accessible price
- Each of our customers or SailTime members joins a boat in a location in their local waterway
- They can sail a minimum of seven times a month guaranteed and unlimited as available
- We have two Sail times each day from 10.30-6.00pm and 6.00pm-10.30am
- 4. What is SailTime and how does it work?
- Members can design their own calendar and book the boat whenever they like either from a days notice or up to 12 months in advance
- We offer weekend, weekday, day and evening sailing with possible reservations up to a week long
- Each boat has a maximum of eight members and they treat the boat as though it was their own
- 5. What is SailTime and how does it work?
- They make a reservation turn up and use the boat clean it down and leave
- Its just like a gym or golf club membership
- Members pay a one time joining fee, a refundable security deposit and a monthly membership fee starting from $395 per month and increasing dependent upon size of the boat
- SailTime takes care of all the running fees including insurance, marina fees and maintenance
- 6. What is SailTime and how does it work?
- Reservations are managed on-line through the SailTime Scheduler an interactive internet based booking system
- 7. Technology on board
- On board each boat we also have a wireless hand-held PDA our E-ttendant which we use to manage and maintain the boats
- Members check on upon arrival
- Safety checks and equipment checks
- Examples is there water coming out of the engine?
- Have you briefed your guests on how to use a lifejacket?
- Is there any noticable damage to the boat
- Members check off upon departure
- Is there more than 1/4 tank of fuel?
- Have you cleaned the boat?
- This unique interactive system provides real time information to help the base effectively manage the fleet
- 8. Owner Member program
- In addition to our Member program we also have an ownership or Owner Member program
- An Owner member buys a boat and leases it to SailTime for 5 years
- SailTime takes care of all the operational costs including slip fees, maintenance and insurance
- The Owner Member sails the boat as a Member a minimum of seven times a month but has no fees
- After the lease term, the boat is returned to the Owner at which point he can trade it in against a new boat and start again, or keep the boat him/herself
- 9. Knowledge
- All SailTime bases are ASA or US sailing affiliated or have a relationship with a local sailing school
- We also have two significant programs to help develop our members skills
- SailTime University
- An online interactive sail theory training program
- Novice to Captain
- Allied to SailTime University we provide practical training covering ASA 101 to 106 enabling our customers to become SailTime Skippers to SailTime Commanders
- Upon Graduating as a SailTime Commander, Members are invited to join SailTime on a graduation flotilla in the BVIs giving them a taste and experience of sailing in a totally new and controlled environment
- 10. What makes SailTime different from Charter operations?
- Web-based scheduler
- E-ttendant wireless management system
- Minimal staffing costs
- Guaranteed minimum access
- Unlimited use when available
- Low fixed monthly cost
- No hidden costs for the Owner/Member
- The same people stay on the same boat
- Pride of Ownership
- New boats
- Recurring Income Stream
- 11. Current Status
- SailTime currently has approaching 60 yachts in our fleet
- We have over 30 locations world-wide
- 29 locations here in North America
- 4 locations in Europe including 3 in the UK and 1 in The Netherlands
- Our business model operates on a licensee basis whereby an entrepreneur starts a base in a local waterway
- SailTime provide Branding, Marketing support, Sales support, Operations support and Technology including a comprehensive web presence and business tools including the Scheduler, E-ttendant and CRM systems
- 12. SailTimes Vision and Mission
- Vision To have a successful SailTime base in every sailing location throughout the world!
- Mission Increase the number of people actively involved in the sport of sailing by making fractional sailing of new sailboats practical, cost-effective and easy.