a mental disorder characterized by separation between thoughts and emotions, by delusions, and bizarre behavior
3. What Are The Symptoms Of Schizophrenia?
Change in eating and sleeping habits
Sudden strange behavior
Withdrawal from family and friends
4. How is Schizophrenia Obtained?
Chemical imbalance of the brain
Stress is NOT related to the cause of this illness
It is NOT brought on by depression
5. MRI Scan of Normal and Schizophrenic Brains in Males and Females
LEFT (Normal) RIGHT (Schizophrenia)
A mixture of all may be able to help someone with paranoid schizophrenia
7. Improvement Therapy Alone Had On Patients
8. Benefits of Finding a Cure
Change Thousands of sufferers lives
Company that discovers cure will go down in the history books
Profit sums will increase dramatically
Facility patient rate will increase
9. How Will Cure Be Administered?
Patent admitted into treatment facility
Once placed in the facility, patients will under go observation and medical treatment
Funding for a cure to Paranoid Schizophrenia would benefit not only the patient but others around them as well. If not treated, the illness gets out of control and can cause the patient to hurt themselves as well as those around them.